Secret Santa 2011 Official Discussion Thread

eve

Can we add CDs to this list? I know there are a lot of out of print stuff that I'd be thrilled to get new or gently used.

Again, I would have no problem with this, although when we moved I sold CDs for a 1.00 each. Probably the ones you were wanting....LOL

I wouldn't have a problem with a used book. I love to read and if I could get more books as a gift and the sender saved money then HOORAY for us both lol I will however draw the line at used socks :P

lol, ok, so good to know i wasn't alone ;) i'll go ahead and update the first post so we have it for next year!

Why do I feel like I'm going to be last minute..? Not a good time for me to be getting sick... must go shopping and finish up tomorrow!

your not alone, out of like 54 peeps this year, so far only 7 have sent dc Edited by eve

I definately don't have a problem with used books, as someone who buys almost all her boks at the thrift stores. lol We all have common sense- if the book is all written in, or beat up- don'[t send it. But if it looks like the person didn't even crack the spine on it-send away! :) I have most of my person's items, still need to wrap. But am still looking for one more thing. Might try and hit up a few stores tomorrow before I go to work. Mine will def not be going out til Friday. :)

Oh no. I sent without wrapping.

the worlds not going to end, some don't at all... it's just that I find it adds excitement to sender and receiver if you wrap it, many of us don't get gifts, so it just is nicer.... plus it's easier to keep it a secret longer if the person open the box without realizing what it is and who it is.

but like someone else said.. most of us jump for joy at anything in the mail we didn't order. It's still cool ;)

Got my SS gift yesterday in mail. Just wanted to let my SS person know cause I'm holding that to open Christmas day. I relate to have at least one gift I don't know what it is beforehand. Mind you DH and DS are doing better. Thank you so much though. I was so excited to see. I got my ornament yesterday and it is really nice. Got SS done yesterday and just gotta wrap things up. Bought cards yesterday and gotta do them tomorrow. Got home late from work so too pooped. LOL.