Secret Santa 2011 Official Discussion Thread

eve

Just picked up my package and it's from my OE pal! A set of 3 photo frame ornaments in the shape of cookies - gingerbread boy and girl and Christmas tree! Just looking at them is making me hungry! :gdlicklips: And it came wrapped in paper with candy canes printed on it... I LOVE these ornaments! Thank you so much!

Now I just need to find a place to display them seeing how I don't have a tree...

My daughter hung all the cards up today that we have received so far. I hope everyone is enjoying their gifts so far. I know my people have received them but havent' heard anything from them yet. Hope they liked everything. Can't wait to see more pics!!

I received my SS gift Thursday and my OE gift Friday, what a great start to the weekend!! :) My SS gave me 2 pairs of xmas socks, a box of yummy chocolates, bath n body works lotion and soaps, Taylor Swift Journey to Fearless dvd and 2012 calendar. I absolutely love Taylor Swift and am so glad I got the new calendar as I had just been thinking about how I'll have to take my current one down soon. My SS also included a gift bag for my DD (and even spelled her name right, something my own family can't seem to do) with some glittery perfume and lotions. I don't know how you knew she loves glitter, but she was one happy teenager! ;) (and is covered in glitter right now as she gets ready for work lol)

My OE sent me not one, but two beautiful ornaments. I got a glittery snowman holding snowflakes and a jinglebell wreath. Both are hanging proudly on my tree :)

Thank you both so much!!!

I'm trying to add pics but I'm not sure if it's working. If not I will upload them once I can get on the computer. (I'm using the handy dandy GD app to post this lol)

Cute ornaments Merrywether! The snowman is my favorite as well.

Krissy72 I love that your pooch is getting into the exchange excitement!

Pottsie66 are those fuzzy socks I see? :)

Haha. My ss sent her treats. As anyone may be able to tell from the pics, she loves treats and was so excited that she got something too.

I have no tree yet as we cut ours down but I did get my Ornament I think last week but last week and the week before was terrible for me, But I my package in the mail was so appreciated I got two lovely snowman ornaments

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/391057_2233222713330_1330776583_31828267_1638770802_n.jpg

I don't use photobucket or any other on line photo sites ...is there anyway to post a picture of my packages ?! I just got my oe package and was so touched and excited by the contents that I would really like to share a picture !! In my package I got ....a bag of Dove chocolate (my all time favorite candy) , a cinnamon scent candle (favorite candle scent) , but what was the most touching / perfect item was my ornament....it is a picture frame ornament with my name, husbands, kids and grandkids in the background ..it also has "gottadeal family" on the bottom with the year !!! ABSOLUTELY PERFECT !! Thank you so much to my OE person !!! I will try taking a picture from my phone and try to post !!

I received my OE and SS today!!! My SS was my angel today. I was craving hot chocolate this morning and my dd9 said sorry mom I used the last packet and then a little while later the mailman dropped off my package. It had hot cocoa mixes, a mug, candy bars (my favorite), chocolate covered marshamallows, candle melts, and a drink mixer. :)

The mailman also delivered the CUTEST ornaments from my OE. I got a pink and silver starburst/snowflake, a pink pair of high heels, and a pink present with a silver bow. They are adorable!!

I don't use photobucket or any other on line photo sites ...is there anyway to post a picture of my packages ?! I just got my oe package and was so touched and excited by the contents that I would really like to share a picture !! In my package I got ....a bag of Dove chocolate (my all time favorite candy) , a cinnamon scent candle (favorite candle scent) , but what was the most touching / perfect item was my ornament....it is a picture frame ornament with my name, husbands, kids and grandkids in the background ..it also has "gottadeal family" on the bottom with the year !!! ABSOLUTELY PERFECT !! Thank you so much to my OE person !!! I will try taking a picture from my phone and try to post !!

i dont think you need a on line photo site, click on the attachment tab (paperclip on first row) in advanced posting and i think you get the photo from your computer....

also tinypic.com is great, no sign up or anythin, it free and fast was to share pics

oh sunny looks great :D

loving everyones pics!!!!!!!!!!!

btw I've tried to link everyone received post in the first post, if i missed you let me know, giving me the post link would be nice..

also, i've gone though all my message almost everyone gave me dc's!still looking for 9, 2 peeps have already been in contact with me about it

Edited by eve

i dont think you need a on line photo site, click on the attachment tab (paperclip on first row) in advanced posting and i think you get the photo from your computer....

also tinypic.com is great, no sign up or anythin, it free and fast was to share pics

oh sunny looks great :D

loving everyones pics!!!!!!!!!!!

btw I've tried to link everyone received post in the first post, if i missed you let me know, gibing mt the post link would be nice..

also, i've gone though all my message almost everyone gave me dc's!still looking for 9, 2 peeps have already been in contact with me about it

I like the linky thing LOLOLOL

My ornament arrived today. I will have to get pics tonight when I have more time. I was shocked it was from my OE person because the return address was from a town my DH and I went to last weekend to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. I thought maybe we forgot something at the hotel and they mailed it. lol What a nice suprise to have it be a gift!

Sent you my DC numbers Eve. Was planning to go to the Post Office on Sat ( I know, nothing like waiting til the last minute. lol) But ended up having to work. So they both went out today. I also received my Ornament today, but unfortunately it was broken when I opened it. :( Looks like it was a nice glass bulb filled with snow. Also received two boxes of candy.