Gift Room for BF

drmy91

My attic is over my garage with pull down stairs, my DH had a FIT when he went up there to get all the gifts down so I could start wrapping. My garage has now turned into gift wrap central....FYI, washing machines/dryers are just the right height to gift wrap and you can spread out!! =) The kids know the garage is OFF LIMITS!

I wrap it and put it in trash bags tied so tight you have to rip them to open them. then i stuff them in closets all over the apartment. my favorite is right in the kids closets...they never know..i will get them out of there during the day shortly before christmas when the kids are out and hide them in my room. and call my room off limits for that time frame.

kathy

My trunk is full and let me tell you my trunk is HUGE. I have a 88 lincoln town car and you could probably fit quite a few dead bodies in there LOL.... no really, one year my stepson shot his first deer, and by no means was it small, and I had to take it to the meat processor in my trunk...... and it fit just fine LOL

I have NO safe place where my kids don't find them. They are the BEST at sniffing out presents.lol So, I wrap them as I get them and put numbers on them. I keep a list at mom's house as to which number goes to whom and put tags on them when I put them under the tree.

In the basement. I stick the gifts in a large, old box that our big TV came in. We have lots of old appliance boxes, etc. that we use to store all of our junk in, so no one thinks of looking in those.

Whatever box I have the gifts in, I make sure I stick other boxes on top of it, or in front of it, just so the box looks like it's been in that position for awhile.