Gift Room for BF

drmy91

I think I'm going to clean out the downstairs pantry and put them in there this year. I've already bought some things and put them in my closet and it just isn't working out. I like have them sorted by person in bags and also have a list with what I bought each person with what I paid for it beside the item.

I have a large walk in closet that I use. Sometimes it spills out into the spare bedroom that I call the EBay room. I have such a bad habit of buying whatever is cheap or cute at auctions and then throwing it in the Ebay room when I tire of it. I'm just starting to actually put the stuff on Ebay. No room left!

I keep mine in the attic until it starts getting cold then I move them to my cellar. One year I left them in the attic till I was ready to wrap them. It had already gotten cold. When I brought them down the ones with batteries went crazy. They started making noise and I couldn't get them to stop. Good thing my kids were sleeping and it didn't wake them up!

I want a room!! LOL I hide the kids gifts in our room or wherever I can so they dont see them. DH is different I have to hide his either at my moms or in my car but this year Im not sure where I am going to hide them because with gas prices so high we have parked his truck for a while and we use just my car. I will need to think of a good place to hide his that he wont think of? Cant take them to my moms he is helping her to remodel so he will find them there!! Maybe I will have to use the attic, I hate going up there!!LOL