What colors are you decorating your Tree?

vonnyb

Our tree is usually all the ornaments we have collected over the years. I add new ones every year. I even have a special box of ornaments that are for my daughter, she gets a new ornament every yeaer also. This year, my MIL bought her her own disney princess xmas tree, so she will be able to put her ornaments on her own tree, but I KNOW i will have to go looking for some Dora ones, lol. I do make sure we have tons of lights on the tree.

We don't have a theme. When I got married, my mom gave me all the ornaments I had received while growing up so we use those and others we have gathered over the year. The only thing that changes is we alternate each year between white lights (my preference) and colored (hubby's preference).

Ohhhhh...I love to see others trees :holiday07 Im such a decorating fool come Christmas time LOL

Previously my tree was white lites with jeweled fruits, white poinsettas and red ribbon with a few other glittered balls and such thrown in...all jewel tone colors. This year since I changed my decor, I am going with a silver theme. I still have a green tree with white lites, but I will have lots of silver glitter balls and silver beads or ribbon, etc. Might also thrown in some red to give it a bit of interest and since my tree skirt is red, but mainly it will be alot of white/silver/glittery things. I also HAVE to coordinate my packages with the tree LOL Does anyone else do that?

We have a Disney tree also. Last year we had a 7' tree and we have ornaments that don't even make the tree, but we have moved and I bought a 9' tree last year after Christmas, so I will have a 9' Disney tree. I have a Pooh dressed as an angel tree top and a personalized Disney tree skirt. I also have a Disney village with the houses and everything that we put up. This will go in the family room in the back of the house. In the front of the house I will have a smaller tree in my living room with a Lenox theme. I have quite a bit Lenox ornaments because my dh works for Lenox, so this tree will feature the 12 days of Christmas ornaments and such.

We use to decorate (pre baby) in all glass with white and gold bows and garland. It sparkled and was so beautiful. But when I got pregnant I decided to redo the tree in Looney Tunes! Found great deals on ebay this year will be the first she will really be into Christmas I think. She will be 2 on Dec 23rd. I cant wait to see her face when she sees the tree!

I have "picture" prnaments I have made with quilting photo transfer paper and small muslin "pillow like" ornaments. I also use red and green paper graland my oldest helped make when he was 4...(he's now 13 and it's looking a bit wrinkly)....I also add some crystaline candy canes and other handmade ornaments.....a pretty old fashioned tree but we love it....will post a pic whenever I am smart enough to figure out HOW!

Gold, Red, and green mostly with lots of Santa ornaments. I love the old fashioned type ornaments and have been collecting Christopher Radko ornaments for years, as well as Waterford (not the crystal Waterford) and Old World ornaments. All 5 of the trees are decorated pretty much the same with lots of multi-colored lights.

When my parents divorced in the 80's I inherited all the christmas stuff from my childhood..and I usually still incorporate those into my tree....an angel here..rudolph there...lol. My tree is always very beautiful I must admit..2 yrs ago I did all blue...bows, bulbs,etc....but I missed my memory tree! SO did my girls who were also used to it..so back to my memory tree of life since 1965 for me..lol