what room is your tree in

Tracy72

Most years, it's in the living room, but last year I decided to try something different and had it in the dining room. It seemed to deter the grandkids a little, so I might do that again. The other plus is we always have a board up so the dogs can't get in that room, so they don't get to sniff and paw at the packages either. Not sure yet though, I might change my mind.

I have one in the living room, one in each of the kids' rooms and we put up one in the band room at school that they have to take down before spring break. I have 2 woodwinds, so the tree goes in the corner of the woodwind section of the instrument storage room (AKA the kids' other locker area)

Until we had inside pets, it was the living room. I guess our cats missed being outside because they tried to climb the tree plus we have one cat who is a "chewer"! Because of that, the tree now resides in the dining room (which has been cat-proofed). Oh, well, at least everyone (including the cats) can admire it from a distance!

Our main Christmas tree will go in the living room by the window that is at the front of the house. The kids' smaller tree that has their ornaments on it will go in the family room. There will be a tiny one on the island in the kitchen, and a 4-foot pencil tree will go in the master bedroom.