what room is your tree in

Tracy72

Guest Deals4Me
I;d have one in every room if I had the space and no kitties, but Mozart LOVES the tree, Willow likes sitting under it, and thier baby, RJ has never seen one,so gawd only knows.

We always have put it in our living room, but we have moved since last Christmas and now I plan to put it in the family room where we spend all of our time. I will put a little 3' tree in the living room on the table so from outside front of the house you will see a tree lit (which to me completes the look.)

Guest jules777us
In the corner of the front room. Before I was married I always put it in front of the big picture window in the front room but hubby hates it there and he always wins....so it's back in the corner for the tree

Our main tree is in the living room, I put a gold tree with my Santa's from around the world on a table in the foyer, a 3' fiber optic tree in each of the 3 dormers, one in each of the boy's bedrooms that they decorate, small one on the table in the bathroom, a 6' tree in the master bedroom and a table top tree deccorated in gingerbread men, candy etc off the kitchen.