Have you ever gone to the Kmart Thanksgiving day sale?

Tessangel

When does Kmart's Thanksgiving Day Sale ad come out in the papers? I'm hoping if there's anything I want to price match at the 24 hour Wal-Mart Superenter that's open all day Thanksgiving.

We're at FIL's for the weekend, getting ready in case Wilma comes a bit further north, so I stopped and asked at Cutomer Service if this Wal-Mart will be closing at all for Thanksgiving. I was told they are open 24/7, except for Chr-tmas, so no worries on lining up outside here.

Yep, every year. I remember a few years ago I was able to get the game boy advance's for 39.99 that year. I think it was four years ago. I need three of them and WOW what a great deal! Also the Powder Puff Girls ( they were really big then) had a video game out and I got it for 9.99 instead of the 39.99. That was my biggest "Pay load" I have ever hit on Thanksgiving day there though.

It is worth it to go on Thanksgiving morn. I think their sales that day are better than on black friday. Maybe because they don't think as many people can come out.

In my state stores are not allowed to open on Thanksgiving. I remember a few years back KMart honored the sale ad the day before thanksgiving. Not sure if they still do it, but may be worth a try for anyone who lives in a state where stores cant open.