Have you ever gone to the Kmart Thanksgiving day sale?

Tessangel

Last year I went to k-mart on Thanksgiving Day for gameboy advance sp deal that came with a couple of games. I was the second person in line, and wanted two, but only got one because there were only 2 in the store!! Not the first time this has happened there, so I will never go again. On a good note, the guy behind me told me about this web site and here I am!!

• 2 weeks later...

i have gone to kmart the last two years... the gameboy advance games are a big hit here.. they put carts of them out and ppl all fight over getting up there.. there's people in the back yelling do you see a frogger and some kind angel passes it back to them.. it doesnt always make it that far though :)

is anyone else upset by rebates as me... why can't they just put the darn stuff on sale how come you have to mail in those rebates and wait 6weeks to get a check??

happy shopping everyone!

I got one heck of a good laugh out of this one!:D

same here...too funny

for the post..yes i love Kmart on Thanksgiving day...they have better sales then then BF, which helps eliminate a store for BF...usually...dont know about this year quite yet.

I want to get most of the 7.99 cds, and 12.99 DVDs, and Hitch for 6.99, and who knows what else...

You buy gifts for your ex? Or was he not ex at the time. The only thing I'd give my ex is this :slapcry:, this :fryingpan, and this :chairshot .

LOL!!!! Give him one for me too :g_clap:

I think that the THanksgiving Kmart sale was the one that I got the gameboy SP with a few games included for $79 last year. And they also had games for it for $7.99. I ended up with 9 games and the SP for around $110.