boxes or bags

Tracy72

Both *S*. The kids that are still at home, I box their stuff. Family, daughter, grandkids that I won't see until they get their presents, I bag. It makes for a nice variety under the tree. And it saves oodles on cost for me because I bought 50.00 worth of bags two years ago (on clearance) after Christmas so I still have probably 200 or so bags.:greenappl :greenappl

I wrap or bag everything. I use a lot of the little $.25 bags that I pick up on clearance every year for a nickel. They work great for little things or gift exchanges for the kids. I also re-use my bags from the previous years if thier not ripped ( same with the boxes)!

I put the clothes in boxes and wrap everything else. I use bags for last minute wrapping. Last year I wrapped each of my daughters gifts in their own character wrapper. It really saved on the bows, tags and ribbons. However, I did use them on presents for other family members. I really wanted to wrap up Hubbys in some sort of hunter/outdoor/deer type of wrapping paper but couldnt find anything! Oh well.

Anyway, My mom and I reuse all the bags and boxes. We just put them together and take what we need at wrapping time.

Paula

I almost always put things in boxes and then wrap.

Sometimes item is just too big and bulky or oddly shaped for a box so I will either just wrap it as is or try to find a bag.

I also re-use gift bags if in good condition. The smaller ones work out nice for giving fragile things, like glass ornaments because you can nestle them in there with a ton of tissue paper.

I make sure bags like that are always stored in a safe place and I can be extra careful of them when they need to be transported.

Guest Deals4Me

depends on a few things

*are we talking minutes to unwrapping or days? If its a last minute thing, in the bag it goes!

*shape

*for whom

I like wrapping with lots of ribbon done up real pretty...but no one I know appreciates it...

We reuse bags ALOT.I dont think its tacky at all!!!