Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

wow how strange mine was even different from all other different reports. All halloween was 50% including snacks and NON CHOCOLATE candy. Chocolate candy was still 30%

What in the world?

Some things I got that were not mentioned

MacNcheese (found in regular aisle)

ORANGE SOLO Cups (in regular aisle)

Mohawked piggy bank (in reg. aisle)

Halloween kids toothpaste (reg. aisle)

Halloween hand soap (reg. aisle)

WOW! I guess the days of 75% are gone??!! Looks like everyone is reporting 70% off . . . why does that little 5% make me so crazy?!!:yuck:

Still 50% here in North DFW. Maybe tomorrow.

I know!

I was trying to do the math in my head and was all :eyepoppin

It was so easy to figure out at 75%!

Now I'm wondering if it'll go to 90% even.

Found Halloween storage boxes at 70% ( orange 20 gl) $2.98

there was another lady who litrally snatched the clear ones from my hand saying she is gonna buy all of those...wanted to argue but i don't do that in front of my kids...:( .... me and 3 others decided to divide the orange ones between us :))

also found Mega Bloks Ultimate Action Dragon Destroyer at 75% $9.98 (DS is gonna love this)

Went to two different Targets and one store was 50% off and the other was 70% off.

Has anyone had any success returning Halloween stuff perchased before the holiday? I bought a dog costume but it's too small. I went to return it today and they told me they cannot accept returns on some holiday merchandise after the holiday. I'm not really sure what to do with it now and I'm wondering how much this policy is enforced. Might try another store.

Has anyone had any success returning Halloween stuff perchased before the holiday?

I've never had problems before but they refused some returns from my SIL 2 years ago. She had bought some stuff as props for nephews 1st halloween photoshoot and never got to return them til later.

70% off everything but candy at the Great Land Shawnee target in KC. Found another pack of napkins in the regular aisle, but that was about it. I did pick up a "Barbe Princess Charm School" costume for $6. Then I went to the regular toy aisle and saw a virtually identical costume for sale for $19.99. LOVE getting costumes as dress-up clothes for cheap. I don't usually buy a bunch until they are 90% off, though.

Speaking of 90% off...do we think that will happen or will it just be 85% off? I agree with the PP...that little 5% difference BUGS me!

Halloween 70% off here in North DFW. Found some solo kiddie cups, fruit roll ups, oreos (employees were filling carts with these, so glad I got my 4 packs) for about .80 each and then found the cake mix ringing .45 each. Candy was 50% off.

I'm thinking we have seen the last of 75% and 90% markdowns!! :( Probably 85% on the next go 'round. Should be an interesting Monday next week.

So I found some zoobles in the toy aisle today. We have little ones in our neighborhood, and my daughters like to give them something extra special when they trick or treat. Does anyone know whether the zoobles are halloween themed? Are there different ones in each box or are all the boxes the same?