Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

And don't forget there is an extra strength magic eraser now....anything that didn't come up before? OMG it sure will now! I had rust stains on my ceramic and the regular didn't do a thing. The extra strength cleaned em right up!

wow, I am usually up on this stuff but I just let that one drift by me. I will have to get some more....what would you say is a good price for them individually? regular or extra....

The Target price at $0.80 is awesome. Trob they have made a mop for ceilings and stuff. They shine stainless steel, are great on shower glass doors, woodwork and just about anything you can think of. I have them all over the house. Can not believe that I got along without them.

You can also make your own out of melamine foam, an insulation sheeting. I think it's available at places like Lowes and Home Depot.

wow is that all it is? I bought more from Target but this time the target generic and I dont like it as much as the brand kind but I will check out the melamine....Thanks! I will make a mop out of that !

wow is that all it is? I bought more from Target but this time the target generic and I dont like it as much as the brand kind but I will check out the melamine....Thanks! I will make a mop out of that !

I found an acutal MR CLEAN MAGIC Eraser MOP....I have searched the internet and cant find the acutal product but it was in my Orange Park store. It is like the sponge mops as it has a thin blue spongy layer then it has what looks like a giant magic eraser over the spongy part. I just wonder why I cant find it on the product page of MR CLEAN? Target had only 3 of them for 12.99 each. I didnt see any refills. Maybe it is test for the market?

Anyway, I found more of the original magic erasers by the cash registers for 50 cents each. So I bought 8.

They had spiderman, sponge bob etc character plate settings on sale for 30% off....waiting for 50% or more. The oil lamps on a iron rod that hook to a picnic table orig 14.00 for 3.74 and then smaller ones for the table for the same. They were just putting some brand name powdered formula in LARGE cans out for 15% off. The Foot area, like dr scholls and arm splints etc is on clearance.

After hearing you all rave so much, I had to try it! I LOVE IT!! I have sat on this stinkin' floor and scrubbed for years with cleaners that never seem to work. I just tried this little miracle in a sponge and WOW! I can't believe it! I hope these never go away. I might just have to try the extra strength one too, although, I am doing just fine with the regular! thanks guys!!

After hearing you all rave so much, I had to try it! I LOVE IT!! I have sat on this stinkin' floor and scrubbed for years with cleaners that never seem to work. I just tried this little miracle in a sponge and WOW! I can't believe it! I hope these never go away. I might just have to try the extra strength one too, although, I am doing just fine with the regular! thanks guys!!

isnt it unbelieveable? All this time when people come over for 4th of july etc I am just working up a sweat and my arms are sore for a couple of days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT NOW!!!!!!!!!

They work great on dry erase boards as erasers also. We use them at school because you don't get the dust like regular erasers.

OOOOOOO! I didn't think about that, thanks! Off to go try!! :cheesy:

Edit:

I just tried it on our nasty dry erase board and it works great! Yet another reason to love it!

My Target had the Mr. Clean magic eraser refills - $6.99 EACH! :yuck: I was going to buy one of them mops, but that's ridiculous.

Clearance items I saw: a ton of Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner and Revlon makeup special packs (eyeshadow, mascara, and polish each with some bonus item). They also had vacuums, steam cleaners, and dustbuster-type things on clearance.

Clearance was $20 and I have been stalking it for a while. After christmas the Giant matchbox sized 18wheel car carrier was 20 then went to 10 and I never saw it for less. Now mine has it for $5.....yes ! What a great boy present....and it is huge....It isnt a name brand but has a 18 wheeler small target truck in it with a bunchof matchbox type cars

Clearance was $20 and I have been stalking it for a while. After christmas the Giant matchbox sized 18wheel car carrier was 20 then went to 10 and I never saw it for less. Now mine has it for $5.....yes ! What a great boy present....and it is huge....It isnt a name brand but has a 18 wheeler small target truck in it with a bunchof matchbox type cars

Oooo. i have to go check that out. It was still $10 at ours on Tuesday. Would love to have 2 of those for my boys if they are down to $5. We still had a ton of them left and huge fire trucks for $7.50. Christmas is already looking good!! LOL! :cheesy:

I am waiting patiently for Target to mark down the plastic looking folding chairs that they have in bright colors.

Some are blue, some are red, and I think maybe clear too? Hopefully no one will buy them for 39.99 and I can get a few for 50 or more off!!!

I am waiting patiently for Target to mark down the plastic looking folding chairs that they have in bright colors.

Some are blue, some are red, and I think maybe clear too? Hopefully no one will buy them for 39.99 and I can get a few for 50 or more off!!!

yes, you have to watch the kind of different stuff becasue the basic plastic lawn chairs that look like airondack chairs will be gone but there will probably be a few "different" colored (as in non beige or non natural outdoors colors) that will be left over.

T

I've been reading this thread religiously for some time now-thought I'd share my own bargains from yesterday. I found toddler tennis shoes 75% off-some were Sesame Street ones that have the lights in the heels and the others were Pro Spirit (very cute...kind of baseballish looking, if that makes any sense at all.) Anyway, they were 3.24-I bought my son's next two sizes! Couldn't find any of the magic erasers, but I too am a huge fan of them! Our store is remodeling so the clearance bargains are a little harder to locate, but they seem to have more stuff than normal when you do find the stashes.

Wow, I just noticed that this thread had 49,000 views!!

::: patting self on back :::

Does anyone know if you get GottaPoints for views? ;)

I've been reading this thread religiously for some time now

Welcome to the GottaDeal forums, msharpsteen!

I bought a soccer ball (pink, red and gray, size 4) for $3.74, the Garnier fructis is finally half off here (took them long enough) and that's about it for my Target trip for today. I had fun. The funny disney babies night lights (they have a name, but I don't remember it) are down to 75% off, too

I bought a soccer ball (pink, red and gray, size 4) for $3.74, the Garnier fructis is finally half off here (took them long enough) and that's about it for my Target trip for today. I had fun. The funny disney babies night lights (they have a name, but I don't remember it) are down to 75% off, too

well it's target time now! finally half off, and i have coupons for that.

I had been watching the Garnier Fructis, it was 15% forever in my store. I was there about a week ago and it was STILL just 15% and there was a TON, like a whole frontcap, top to bottom, full of them. I go Friday and there was ONE bottle of conditioner left...just one! It was $1.44 so I got it and with my coupon it was only 44 cents. I ended up going to another Target in hopes of finding more and no luck at all.

Went to target yesterday to get eyeliner - gag I actually pay for makeup- was about to pay 6.89 for eyeliner (revlon colorstay) went I went around the endcap and low and behold they had the revlon colorstay eyeshadow bonus pack with the free eyeliner for 3.48. Great deal! 2 eyeliners for the price of one and 2 eyeshadows to boot.