Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

Guest RedStateGirl

Interesting theory on the RAOS clearance from the AOL board

Stolen from the AOL board.

I heard, not sure where, that there was a problem with the manufacturer of the RAOS stuff. They were shorter this year so they had to clearance it out early and that the stores will be putting larger items in its place till after 4th of July and thats when they will be putting in the back to school stuff.

Wow, that is very interesting. I wonder what happened.

I'm casually looking for school goodies already. School starts on August 7th here.

I know this isn't Target Related, but the www.fifteendollarstore.com has some XOXO purses/tote bags that are really cute. My daughter picked one out for back to school. At $15 I was happy--my daughter isn't a backpack type of kid and the messenger bags are usually either too boyish or too pink for her.

TARGET RANDOM ACTS OF SUMMER ITEMS 90% OFF

I got a bathing suit with built in floats for my 2 yo for 1.49. Pool toy for .99.

2 Huge Glass Hurricanes (you put pillar candles in them) .99 each. 2 Packs of 12 Lanterns .99 each. 4 Plates Large .29each and 6 small .19 each.

They had life jackets and more bathing suits but I only took 10.00 in with me. I had a budget this time since i tend to buy items just because they are so cheap. :P

Anyone have any idea when they might start marking the patio stuff down at Target?? When I went to other day for the ROAS stuff 2 associates were mentioning the patio area will be all back-to-school within 30 days, but no actual timelines for markdowns.

Anyone have any idea when they might start marking the patio stuff down at Target?? When I went to other day for the ROAS stuff 2 associates were mentioning the patio area will be all back-to-school within 30 days, but no actual timelines for markdowns.

Wow that would be great. But my Target was putting new stuff on the floor in the patio section. Then again maybe they were doing that so they could get rid of all of it. :cheesy:

I'm pretty sure the patio stuff that goes clearance (here in FL we have some patio lines year round) start mid-July. But, we also have mark downs here in March on patio and gas grills, so this may be a regional thing instead of nationally.

I got lots of great stuff for 90% off. I got 2- 2 person tents for 3.99 each, the kids swim suit for 1.49, a kids pool for 99 cents, a picnic blanket for 1.99, pool frisbees for 99 cents, and lots of plates and cups for 19 and 29 cents, and a kids metal chait for 1.49.

No one in my area must like the home interior stuff at my Target. I went this morning and got a 3 foot hang on wall shelf with a neat design on the back for 50%. They had quite a few left and I debated waiting until 75% but didn't want to push my luck.

today I got the desk that I had been eyeing and the computer cart that goes with it both for 75% off, so the desk was $38.xx instead of $149.99! (see here)I also got the bench, even though it comes red my grandfather was a re-upholsterer and my mom learned from him, so she said she could just recover it for me. It was only $20-something. Strangely, all these things are full-price still online.

Pics:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000E0I9RW.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpghttp://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000B916IK.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

Didn't score anything today but did take notice of a couple of things. Looks like they are getting rid of all the Skil tools thay have. Saw half price cordless drilles, circlular saws and electric screw drivers. Patio stuff still has not been marked down at alll yet.

My Target had the 8.5 oounce bags of Hershey's Nuggets Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate with Toasted Coconut and Toffee reduced to .66 each. OMGosh!! They are so yummy! To be honest, I bought 10 bags. Hey!! They'll keep! (Actually they won't keep for very long because they are so good.);)

Finally hit a jackpot at Target. Someone had placed one of the RAOS beach chairs with seperate sun shade in with lawn chairs. I wanted to buy this $24.95 chair when it was 1/2 off but waited for 75%. By then it was gone. This one was out of the system already and I told the cashier that last week it was 90% off. She gave it to me for $2.50!! I am so excited!

Area code 98626; went in today for the cheap fans... 104degree-record breaking weather here. I was the first one there when the doors opened and the ad just came out yesterday... NO FANS LEFT! :no: So i decided to peruse... and found a TON of stuff. Diapers- $20-$26 for huggies, etc... HUGE 144pc packages (too bad my 10 yr old daughter refuses to wear them... tsk... suck a good deal).... and HUGE beach towels for around $5-11 (depending on style and size) and even more stuff. I was a bit frustrated as I had a bunch of stuff in my cart, but the employees had the aisles clogged while they were trying to stock shelves, and I had to leave my cart in the end... AND SOMEONE TOOK IT!.. so i just left with nothing. after two hours of collecting deals, I just had no energy to retrace my steps and get them again. SO irritating! Actually I am glad I still have the money I was going to spend. I'm getting a motel with A/C and an indoor pool tomarrow instead!!!:cheesy: (with free internet access... hahaha!)

Hi, i need to be refreshed on the ways of Target. I know that if you buy something there and within 30 days you find it cheaper that you can take your receipt back and get it for the lower current price but does that apply to clearence items?

For example i just bought a Lexmark All In One printer for 33% off and also a Casual Home Wood Banker Chair (pc chair) for 50%. If these are marked down again and they still have them in stock can i get a credit for the difference of the current price?