Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

Lots of lamps at my Target too...but I just don't need a lamp!

I did get hubby a tshirt for 4.xx and a polo for me dd for 3.xx. Kind of negated itself when I spent 13.xx on foundation makeup! LOL

*gasp* You PAY for makeup? Sorry, I am so used to getting it for free with coupons! Between CVS, Walgreens, and Target, i dont even remember the last time I paid for makeup!

Guest RedStateGirl
Stopped by to grab a couple of things I saw yesterday and found awesome yoga pants(I live in them) $4.48 and $7.48, also alot of things in candies & snacks were at least 50% off, grabbed a couple of tins of Altoids sours for .72 cents. I will go tomorrow and see what else I can get, I was a bit rushed this afternoon.:(

Guest RedStateGirl

Our Target is still dry and skinny as a bone! I NEED some deal!

Going through Target deals withdrawls is really tough the first few days, but once you stop thinking about it, it does get easier!!LMAO:cheesy:

:::stolen from Gloria on the AOL Store Deals and Clearances board:::

Thanks for the tip on the film, it was on an endcap in between electronics and toys and I got the last one, even though I didn't have a coupon it was still a great deal & now I won't mind my kids taking pictures of everything with their cameras this summer.

Pam is that a board that only aol-er's can access?

Not anymore.

You can access it at AOL Store Deals and Clearances. However, to post you need to create an account (for free) on aim.com.

It used to be strictly Target related, but AOL got antsy about using a corporate name. So now it's basicially like this forum, devoted to all b&m deals and freebies. But Target posts still pretty much dominate the board.

Guest RedStateGirl
Went to Target today and got a bunch of the little furryville characters for my little girls they were all 75% off. Also the purses and accessories like sunglasses, necklaces etc were all 75% off. Great deals today everyone.:D

Lots of good stuff at mine all of the sudden. Toys had several of the fire trucks 50% at $7.50 and transformers were 30%. I got 2 inflatable kids sleeping bag beds for $6.24 each. Toddler clothes, tons at 50-75% off (hoodies $1.48, jeans $3.24, easter clothes were 50%). Furniture is starting to go 50% (black nesting tables were $39.XX) Lots of crayola wonder stuff 30% off. Girls clothes had several 50 & 75% off racks. I was just in target a few days ago and nothing was clearanced....now there are tons. I'm so excited!! LOL!!

Not anymore.

You can access it at AOL Store Deals and Clearances. However, to post you need to create an account (for free) on aim.com.

It used to be strictly Target related, but AOL got antsy about using a corporate name. So now it's basicially like this forum, devoted to all b&m deals and freebies. But Target posts still pretty much dominate the board.

Thanks, Theresa

last nite I got ... root touch up highlighting kits for $1.46 (with free conditioner) Rolaids single packs with carry case for .42 Huggies diapers for 30% off (mega pack of convertibles for $13.47) girls camp set for $2.49 (tent chair sleeping bag and flashlight in rolling case) Hot chocolate for .42 and mens swim trunks for $3.96 Was pretty impressed considering they were closing in 10 minutes when I got there!

Just got back from my Target in Hiram Ga. They didn't have to much but they had was pretty good. Found Hot wheels for .48, Furryville characters .42, King Kong sets 3.74 from 14.99, All kids gardening stuff was 30% off. In the baby isle they also had some Prosobee infant formula marked down. Can't exactly remember how much. Also had lamp base for like 3 and 4 bucks a piece. Unfortunatly don't need any of those. Bunches and Bunches of women clothes marked 30 and 50% off some 75%.

I found Dragon Flyz for $2.48 each, infant sleepers for $2.48 for the 3 pack, purses are marked down a lot, but I didn't buy any, Children's character dinner sets are $4.98 for the plate, bowl and cup and the silverware set was $2.48. They also have extra cups, like those with the character lids 1/2 off, but they didn't have a My Little Pony one, so I didn't get one of those. I keep buying stuff for my niece, but she doesn't really need it LOL

Yesterday we found the Huggies cases of diapers and Pampers Feel and Learn and Easy Up cases for 30% off. Pro spirit duffle bags were 50% and 75% .. they were all $4.98 including a rolling duffel. Baby My Little Ponys were $1.98 ... and lots of women's clothes and handbags were 50 and 75% off .. I got a cute khaki tote that I'll use as a "springier" diaper bag for $4.24!

My Target is about a month behind on the clearances. I finally got the Pod Coffee Maker last night. It will make a great wedding for my son's friends. Hope I can get one of the inflatable kids sleeping bag but they aren't marked down yet.

Guest RedStateGirl
I found soem gorgeous skirts for $4.98 and bathing suit tops & bottoms are 75% off @ my local Target, I lucked out big time.:P

I seem to keep finding really good deals on ottomans...but alas, how many ottomans can a girl have? These were 15.xx marked down from 49.xx.

OMG! Magic erasers in the single box were on clearance for 80 cents. Now I dont know if that is a good price but I just tried magic eraser for the first time today. I decided to give a red mark on my floor a try....well the red mark barely came up but low and behold the whole area I was scrubbing was clean! I have now done the whole floor with one and am about to write the company about making a mop with it. I love it no cleaners no smell...just much cleaner looking floors! I have spent years of trying all kinds of floor cleaners and spending hours on a medium sized kitchen with comet and several rags to wipe up the film left by comet to make my floors look great. NOW I just have to lightly rub this white spongy thing around and I am done!

wahoo!

OMG! Magic erasers in the single box were on clearance for 80 cents. Now I dont know if that is a good price but I just tried magic eraser for the first time today. I decided to give a red mark on my floor a try....well the red mark barely came up but low and behold the whole area I was scrubbing was clean! I have now done the whole floor with one and am about to write the company about making a mop with it. I love it no cleaners no smell...just much cleaner looking floors! I have spent years of trying all kinds of floor cleaners and spending hours on a medium sized kitchen with comet and several rags to wipe up the film left by comet to make my floors look great. NOW I just have to lightly rub this white spongy thing around and I am done!

wahoo!

If it works like that on the floor, they need one to clean the bathroom with too. Wonder how it would work on soap scum?

And don't forget there is an extra strength magic eraser now....anything that didn't come up before? OMG it sure will now! I had rust stains on my ceramic and the regular didn't do a thing. The extra strength cleaned em right up!