BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

FYI Amazon is starting to adjust their prices to match Best Buy on video games, movies, etc. They have done this several years in a row now. So if you want to save on paying tax I'd check Amazon.

Yeah, I was just checking that, but so far, no adjustment.

What exactly does "coming soon" mean? Sold out...adjusting prices etc?

"coming soon" means they are going to have it online soon, but their not tell'n when. "Sold out" on the Toshiba laptop means it ain't gonna be online, so forget it. When we talk about adjusting prices, it means the stores are fixing their web pages to reflect the sale price. Hope that helps.

Yay! Got out of the shower and checked here to find out that Best Buy's sale is up online :) I only really needed one thing (Polaroid POGO printer for $19.99 -$50 reg price) and I didn't know whether or not Walmart would have it in stock to price match but free shipping @ best buy means my wife gets her gift delivered to the door :D

I swear this is why I stopped buying online from Best Buy on Black Friday... :mad: it won't let me log-in either or sign up or find password...BUT it looks like I can buy as a guest which is fine with me. I'm waiting for that $99 nook. Someone found a nook with wi fi and 3g on overstock.com but it's refurbished and idk if I trust it theres only a 3 month warranty...so alas we will sit up and wait :)

Here's a trick that might work if you see "Coming Soon" when you look to buy some of the doorbusters.... I just completed a purchase and received the order confirmation email for a new Nook at $99.99 because I used the Best Buy Android App to find the item and place the order. I guess the Web site, and the phone app don't really use the same code to watch what time it is. :-)

Here's a trick that might work if you see "Coming Soon" when you look to buy some of the doorbusters.... I just completed a purchase and received the order confirmation email for a new Nook at $99.99 because I used the Best Buy Android App to find the item and place the order. I guess the Web site, and the phone app don't really use the same code to watch what time it is. :-)

I just tried to do this on the iPhone. No-go. :-/ It says "Item unavailable"

I just tried to do this on the iPhone. No-go. :-/ It says "Item unavailable"

The first time I checked I searched, it added it to the cart, but then removed it when I went to check out. It worked the second time through. Maybe I was lucky. Maybe its an Android thing? I hope it works for others.

Edited by rgagnon
Add quote

Thanks so much for letting us in on this. I was able to score 2 of the 99 dollar nooks thanks to you!

Originally Posted by firebear

Thank you so much. I am hoping to get the Itouch 8gb with $30 gift card.

Buy it from Target.com right now for $199.99...ends up being the same. Or would end up being less if you have a Target card.

Or, buy from Amazon.com I just paid $216.xx for it which when you add tax (for me) made it cheaper than Target or Best Buy would have been.