BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

No kidding...I did recon at TRU tonight, and was told last year two hours prior to midnight open, there were already about 60 people in line, and the guy told me that if I'm one of the first 50 tomorrow, I'll get a free umbrella...will that be BEFORE or AFTER I'm already soaked from waiting two hours in the rain? NOT looking forward to that...

Kind of like last year... In Wyomissing Pa. Rain, gross weather, yet we remained and got our deals!!!

The Samsung will let you watch blu-ray movies on it. But you will not be able to 'burn' information onto a blu-ray disc, only a regular dvd. Most of your cheaper laptops with blu-ray will only let you watch blu-rays, not burn to them.

Oh that's ok. I would just use the blu ray to watch, especially when we are on long car trips. Now that I am usually buying blu rays instead of DVDs that would come in handy. Thanks for the answers.

Target.com has removed their LOTR Trilogy blue ray from the site. How much did they lose on that deal? LOL. Seriously, Netbook come on....

BTW, We Pennsylvanians are stong, and will outlast the Best But conspiracy!

LOL This Pennsylvanian will not be braving the elements outside like I usually do outside BB. I am going to Walmart on BF for the first time since 2002. I have been waiting for a cheap TV to put on my kitchen counter and I want that $98 Sansui. Plan on getting a lite vacumn and maybe the external hard drives and then going to BB in Rockaway to pick up my computers that I hope to order soon before I fall asleep and my failing laptop falls off my lap .

coffee anyone? :D Come on! We can do it!

lol!

That was just my thought, as I was planning on going to bed. BUT after reading through the last 2 pages of this thread, well ya know, this thread is kind of interesting and funny. I wanna stay up just to watch/read it - as I don't need anything from Best Buy. lol

lol!

That was just my thought, as I was planning on going to bed. BUT after reading through the last 2 pages of this thread, well ya know, this thread is kind of interesting and funny. I wanna stay up just to watch/read it - as I don't need anything from Best Buy. lol

It has been interesting, LOL. I bet it's like the Kohl's thread last year, with a lot of "OMG THE WEBSITE IS DEAD!"

I'm scared to believe the customer support person who said 7....

Same here! everyone else has said they don't know keep callign and refreshing. Some did say that appearantly it was suspposed to go live at 12cst and soemthing happened witht the number of palletes, inventory, and computer techinicans

Yeah, me too....I figure if BB doesn't want my money yet, I might as well buy things for emergency gift exchanges and stuff like that. LOTR trilogy on BR would make one helluva $10 limit gift!

someone called target...

"They screwed up - when I called customer service they said they were going to honor the price in stores - but I had no idea they would do it online!!!!

I love it - LOTR for $8.00!!!"