** Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

If you're having a problem with the ad scan, try right-click save as

thanks.

yeah we moved all the ad scans offsite to free up resources so you are better off right-clicking on the links and saving them rather than trying to load them directly in your browser (which might explain the white screen some are getting - its still loading)

I am SOOOO excited now! Walmart is going to get WAY too much of my money this year! lol

But the only bad thing is, My husband will be going with me to help.. but there are things that i need to pick up for him for christmas thats on sale UGH he will see everybit of it.... now what to do ???lol ugh.. Man i'm excited. Walmart has a great sale this year! I had rather just get up real early and go.. but looks like I will have to stay up late and go for the midnite sale this time around.

Thanks For posting the Ad scan GottaDeal is GREAT!!!!!!

Wow, this is a fantastic ad! I wonder if the Blu Ray player will be available online...if not I may be going to WM again this year! I really hope the fact that one like 7 miles from us is now 24-hour will cut down on traffic at the one in my town...but, wait, does this mean all Wal-Marts will open at midnight??

I'll also join in the chorus of 'I hope True Blood season 2 is also $12' - that would make my season! Kicking myself seeing Community for that price - just got it for my birthday and I know my friend paid like $25 for it. Oh well. Definitely going to go crazy with the $2/$5 DVD and Blu Ray!

Okay, so humor me here...........say I buy the Ipod for $225 with the $50 gc, can I then turn around and use it? I didn't really look on the ad if you could. I know at TRU you have to wait 6 hours for it to be activated. Thanks

Last year with the guitar hero, it was good immediately. I used mine at same time.

ty for the info on the bikes.....ugh

Do you think I can pull off

Dear _____

I know you were very good this year but Santa just didnt have room in his sleigh for the bike you asked for. I have spoken to my contacts and Mr. Easter Bunny has room available in his basket. Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely

Fred Ex

Head of Sleigh packing

ty for the info on the bikes.....ugh

Do you think I can pull off

Dear _____

I know you were very good this year but Santa just didnt have room in his sleigh for the bike you asked for. I have spoken to my contacts and Mr. Easter Bunny has room available in his basket. Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely

Fred Ex

Head of Sleigh packing

:giggle: go for it

did any one else notice the Xbox 360 and Kinect set is the same price in the toyland catalog that came out this month as it is on Saturday after BF? I will not be able to purchase any big tickets items until the 10th of Dec I hope they will have them then

Systems (and Kinect) are usually not discounted beyond their normal everyday price, much like Apple products. Although, you will see items bundled in, like gift cards or extra games to get more value at the same price point.

Will the 12am items be shrink wrapped or anything like the 5am doorbusters? Im just wondering if people who get there at anytime on thanksgiving could all grab the items before 12am and just wait?

THis was just answered in tonights chat by BigJimSlade - he replied that yes those items will also be black-shrink wrapped.

Which camera were you looking for? T2i?

Is that the one I saw in a commercial that lets more light in for better non-flash pictures and you can change the lens? Does anyone have that for BF?

Just Googled it. I don't think that's the one. The one I saw has a big lens, a body of a point and shoot and a pop-up flash. Guess I will have to watch more TV. ;)

Edited by Jen8112

Is that the one I saw in a commercial that lets more light in for better non-flash pictures and you can change the lens? Does anyone have that for BF?

Just Googled it. I don't think that's the one. The one I saw has a big lens, a body of a point and shoot and a pop-up flash. Guess I will have to watch more TV. ;)

I think your thinking of the Sony Nex