** Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

Ok, I gotta ask in case anybody would know, but I remember (and I just checked) that in last year's Wal-Mart ad they specifically stated that they would match any local competitors' ad. It doesn't say that this year in their ad, but I got to know if they will be doing so again this year. I ask because by the looks of things I may be in line @ Wal-Mart this year and I've noticed other stores having a few movie deals here and there that may be wroth a PM.

So its pretty awesome. i am going with hubby for the midnight stuff. Then I can leave, go line up somewhere else, while he stays for the 2 things we want from the 5 am sale (one is a line ticket thing the other is just a printer). That way we aren't trying to battle with lines and tickets and trying to grab the cheaper home stuff and toys at the same time!

This ad is insane, Wal-Mart definitely isn't planning on making a dime on Black Friday again this year. Wow, what an ad!

It's comments like this one that are making me rethink going to WM. If the response on here is any indication (and it usually is!) then WM is going to be packed! For those that have been to WM at opening: do you think that we will be able to choose our $2-9 movies and $7-10 video games before midnight and just wait till 12:00 to check out (for 24 hour stores)? Or will they keep them hidden till 12:00 and toss them to the wolves when the clock strikes midnight? I'd be there at 11:00 if we can shop early, otherwise I won't go till 2-3 am and take my chances that there will be something left. Since so few titles are listed, people are going to have to look through everything instead of getting what they came for and getting out of the way. I don't want to be a part of that madness if they pull it out at the stroke of 12.

Does anyone know if the Phillips Sonicare toothbrush has a coupon? I think I remember there being one out? and if it would work on the BF one @WM

Here's a $10 Refer a Friend Rebate: HERE

UPDATE:

Here is a link to another rebate: HERE

Please check the rebate you would like to receive:

• $15 rebate off of any FlexCare Plus or FlexCare toothbrush model with or without UV Sanitizer
  • $10 rebate off any Healthy White model toothbrush
  • $5 rebate off Philips Sonicare Essence or Sonicare for Kids model toothbrush
Edited by noehlp