Post your Black Friday '05 Wish List

i-bystander

Humm a new washer and dryer is needed here so many another big discount at sears that day. Some stocking stuffers. Another cheapo handmixer since mine from 2 BF's ago just burnt out (for $4 thats not to bad lol) A steam cleaner for the floor maybe. Love the DVD box sets they normally have. Just going to look at the list and go from there basically. How much people pay for XBOX 360's on ebay will tell. If I have a REALLY good time with selling them maybe a HDTV for the livingroom lol

Mara

OK, not a wishlist, but i feel compelled to post. For those who want sat. radio, does it need to be XM? or is sirius ok? Target has sirius recievers on clearance right now, I almost got one, but i dont want a monthly fee. For those looking for TVs, SEARS! Thats where I got my girls 19" for 58.00 last BF. And for the person posting about a pixter color, have you thought about a leapster? they are soo much better. If price is the deciding factor, get a pixter for 40.00. If not, splurge the extra 20 or so on the leapster. We have had one since the year it came out (3 years ago? I think) and my kids still love it.

Crissy

I forgot to mention what's always on my wish list, but I can never seem to find a price below retail:

Henkel's Pro-S Cutlery Set w/Santoku Knife.

I have the carving set of this type and it's pure cutlery bliss. :)

I just found out I'll need a new small TV for the kitchen so I'll wait until BF to get one. This time I'll try to get one with a DVD player in it. :)

LCDs prices are droping like crazy. I don't know your budget, but I would expect to get a really decent LCD TV for cheap this holiday season.

Whatever I get, it will have to be cheap. Looking for about a 13" screen at the largest or it'll be too big. No Best Buy or Circuit City close by either. :( I just had to replace the living room TV.. couldn't wait for BF this time. Got a 27" flatscreen at Walmart for $198. I've seen others at better prices but they were too big to fit the space I have for it. :fedora:

got to get a good deal on 2 portable dvd players this year for my 3 and 9 yr old....hope there is a good deal outthere

I bought 2 last year at pretty good prices, one was from Radio Shack and the other was from CVS. Can't remember the price right now but both were around $79 or so each.

Me personally...tempurpedic or sleep number bed...LOST season 1 DVD set...iPod w/camera and the most gigs. Son #1 wants the PSP, cash and an iPod. Son #2 wants the vtech vsmile, iPod shuffle and eight games for either of his game systems. Strange how technology changes people's wants. There was a time when all kids wanted for Christmas was their two front teeth.