Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Most of our Toy Story was too, but not the smaller Buzz's. Also NO LUCK STILL on those Bakugon Tins, I think I am giving up. And people are buying them, about half as many as last week so I thought they must be 75% and not marked but nope. They were still 12.48. :(

But I did get some great buys. Everything I bought was 75% off, I got two Binders(.98), A Princess Pinata(4.98), Rain Boots(4.24), Merona shirt (3.24), Bakugon cards sets(2.48), Transformer Loot Bags (.38) and Canvas Art Stuff (2.48)

Center Rd store DID have the TomTom's but they were still 50% :(

Our Bakugan tins have been $17.48 for weeks, so if you want it, you might want to get it at 50%.

Most stores here had Toy Story stuff 75% off today, except the dancing one, but it was marked later in the cycle. No Thomas stuff marked at any store I went to today. Had a fairly disappointing trip around to several stores.

Did get some good news, though. One of my local stores is getting a major remodel in July, including the moving around of departments. That means toys there will clearance well before the other stores, and more will go down than other store so they don't have to move it. Plus lots of other departments will get good markdowns. HBA is moving floors, from downstairs to upstairs, so there should be some good deals there! Yippee!

Only thing I saw today that hasn't been mentioned already was a variety of Pantene shampoo/conditioner/etc-- some marked down 50%, some just 15%. If you have coupons the 50% can make for a nice deal. Were also some laundry detergents on clearance but I can't remember which b/c they weren't kinds I use-- Arm & Hammer maybe, and a few others.

### 056-10-0021 Canon Powershot SD980 IS 75% off $74.98

I actually went into the store to buy the Nikon that was on sale this week for my daughter for Prom and other "senior" stuff and saw this and bought this instead (DUH LOL)

Stopped in last night and found a Fisher-Price Jungle for $6.24 reg 22 something. It looks cute and is for 6 months and up. the number on the receipt is 204030479. The Chesapeake Target also had lost of Buzz's and other Toy Story things but I don't have anyone interested. The fender guitars are also on clearance but still at 30% off.

Stopped in last night and found a Fisher-Price Jungle for $6.24 reg 22 something. It looks cute and is for 6 months and up. the number on the receipt is 204030479. The Chesapeake Target also had lost of Buzz's and other Toy Story things but I don't have anyone interested. The fender guitars are also on clearance but still at 30% off.

I was curious about the jungle, so I looked it up on their site. Here is a photo if anyone is looking:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51bjU40Z3XL._AA260_.jpg

I was curious about the jungle, so I looked it up on their site. Here is a photo if anyone is looking:

Thats the one!! Thanks for posting the picture

Curious if anyone else found these in store--- the website says online only, so I'm wondering if you got lucky with an online return, or if it is worth me doing a Target circuit to look for them.

Curious if anyone else found these in store--- the website says online only, so I'm wondering if you got lucky with an online return, or if it is worth me doing a Target circuit to look for them.

Is there a way for me to tell? I don't want anyone to waste gas looking.

### 056-10-0021 Canon Powershot SD980 IS 75% off $74.98

I actually went into the store to buy the Nikon that was on sale this week for my daughter for Prom and other "senior" stuff and saw this and bought this instead (DUH LOL)

My husband tried one Target so far, he said they're still selling it for $209. I'll try another on my way home today. AWESOME price on that camera though. Just two days ago I said I'd use my current Canon P&S until it died, but at this price, if I can find it, is impossible to beat.

How large is the red tag on it? Is it a standard clearance tag, or is it one of the longer ones?

ALL of the clearance tags at my store have been the longer red & white ones lately, so I don't know if that is an indicator anymore. Though I know those tags used to be on repackaged and online only stuff, not sure if that is how it is anymore. At least at the store I frequent anyway.

ALL of the clearance tags at my store have been the longer red & white ones lately, so I don't know if that is an indicator anymore. Though I know those tags used to be on repackaged and online only stuff, not sure if that is how it is anymore. At least at the store I frequent anyway.

They are not the same. The new clearance stickers are only about an inch or 1.25" long. The longer ones for repackages and internet returns are about 2-2.5" long. When you see them side by side, they are not even close to the same.

They are not the same. The new clearance stickers are only about an inch or 1.25" long. The longer ones for repackages and internet returns are about 2-2.5" long. When you see them side by side, they are not even close to the same.

And the repackage/internet return ones have a barcode on them.

Found a cute "leather" tote bag/purse at 75% off ($7.48)...it is black basket weave with a yellow floral lining. Very cute purse! Used the Merona $5/1 Purse coupon and got it for $2.48! (The coupon was on Target.com, but is no longer available there).

Toy Story stuff was also 75% off at the Ward Parkway Target...obviously they marked it down after I was there on Thursday as most of it was gone by today, but still found one little thing that I wanted!

Found a cute "leather" tote bag/purse at 75% off ($7.48)...it is black basket weave with a yellow floral lining. Very cute purse! Used the Merona $5/1 Purse coupon and got it for $2.48! (The coupon was on Target.com, but is no longer available there).

Toy Story stuff was also 75% off at the Ward Parkway Target...obviously they marked it down after I was there on Thursday as most of it was gone by today, but still found one little thing that I wanted!

Is the Merona coupon the one that expired on May 2 or another new one I missed :(

Good finds for you! :)

Oh, my gosh! Yes...it did expire on 5/2! I didn't even realize! It scanned through without beeping...that's weird. Whoops!

Shh..I won't tell ;)

Thanks for confirming as I was hoping for a new one for some cute spring/summer purses they have coming out. LOL

Anyone know if the girls jeans went 75% off today? or is my store the only one that has them since no one else has mentioned them? They have a whole little island thingy FULL of Circo brand girls jeans that have been 50% for 2 weeks, and when I was there on Thursday it was still full. Hoping that they went to 75% today so I can get DD a few pair to play in.

Does anyone have the instructions on how to check a DCPI price/quantity from the price scanning machine? My local target is selling the camera at full price, and I want to periodically check the price without going into the camera area, since the guy there gave me the willies.

Anyone know if the girls jeans went 75% off today? or is my store the only one that has them since no one else has mentioned them? They have a whole little island thingy FULL of Circo brand girls jeans that have been 50% for 2 weeks, and when I was there on Thursday it was still full. Hoping that they went to 75% today so I can get DD a few pair to play in.

I went to look for those too and went to two stores and they were still only at 30 and 50 off here.......no drop from last week...

Jeans still 50% off here, but still lots left. I did find a girls windbreaker for $3.74 (222070036) and my biggest find a Sentury Fire Safe for $38.62 at 75% off!! 081070348 is the dpci on the safe.

###222070036 girls windbreaker $3.74

###081070348 Sentury Fire Safe $38.62

Edited by Gator Pam
formatted for listing on perimeterperusing.com