Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

I just see several posters saying valentines is salvaged, so does vday candy not go to 90% off like the other stuff? My store has a lot of vday candy mixed in with the regular ones, so should I buy them at 75 off instead of waiting for it to be 90%off. Please advice as this is my first time shopping vday clearance.

I don't know about anyone else's Target stores, but around here, it really seems like they have scaled back the amount of candy they order for the holidays-- maybe not so much Halloween, but Christmas/V-day... etc...

There used to be so much flippin' candy around after the holidays, so maybe they stopped buying so much of it!

Has all Vday stuff been salvaged already? I wish I could have gone out one more time last night.

Also - I bought one of those Christmas storage bins (the long thin one) at 30%. If I were to return it, I would only get the 75% or whatever the price was at the bottom (I didn't get to see how far they dropped in my area)? It's a bit too long for our small apt but we can live with it.

Also - I bought one of those Christmas storage bins (the long thin one) at 30%. If I were to return it, I would only get the 75% or whatever the price was at the bottom (I didn't get to see how far they dropped in my area)? It's a bit too long for our small apt but we can live with it.

If you still have your receipt, or paid with a credit card and they can do a receipt look-up, and it is within the 90 day return period, you should get the full amount you paid back. If they have to pull up the price for you with no record of the sale, it will be whatever amount is last in the system.

...I think.

If you still have your receipt, or paid with a credit card and they can do a receipt look-up, and it is within the 90 day return period, you should get the full amount you paid back. If they have to pull up the price for you with no record of the sale, it will be whatever amount is last in the system.

...I think.

Thanks Gator Pam for the response. I do still have my receipt and within the 90 days. It's listed under "Home" department. I paid $10.48 for it, but I'd rather get 2 of the smaller bins or one that fits under the bed since this one is such an odd size.

Has all Vday stuff been salvaged already? I wish I could have gone out one more time last night.

It has here. I checked.

Just got a call from a friend and she said that all the bulk toilet paper, soap, dish liquid, etc is 50% off. I was going to get dressed and go but she said that there wasn't much left and that it was flying off the shelves. She said there were several people that walked out ahead of her with 2-3 buggies overflowing. Kind of bummed that I missed it, but I'm not sure it's worth waking up a 2 year old and getting her, myself, and my 4 year old dressed and out in the cold. Maybe I can find some strays on Thursday when I go.

Oh, and she said that some of the employees were talking about they had just marked some of the stuff 15%-30% off yesterday, but then marked it 50% off today.

Just got a call from a friend and she said that all the bulk toilet paper, soap, dish liquid, etc is 50% off. I was going to get dressed and go but she said that there wasn't much left and that it was flying off the shelves. She said there were several people that walked out ahead of her with 2-3 buggies overflowing. Kind of bummed that I missed it, but I'm not sure it's worth waking up a 2 year old and getting her, myself, and my 4 year old dressed and out in the cold. Maybe I can find some strays on Thursday when I go.

Oh, and she said that some of the employees were talking about they had just marked some of the stuff 15%-30% off yesterday, but then marked it 50% off today.

Hmmmm....I may have to stop back by. They had pulled everything at our stores and were restocking the shelves with summer/gardening stuff. Maybe they'll put it out on end caps or something.

Woo! Found the Crayola sets from the Bulk Section at 75% off!

### Crayola "Tub of Fun": $2.48 (75% off)

### Crayola Pip Squeaks Large Set: $2.48 (75% off)

### Early Reader "Cars" Christmas book: $.88 (75% off)

Also saw but didn't buy:

### Sharpie set of 8 all black: $2.xx (75% off)

### Pack of 10 spiral notebooks: ~$.88 (75% off)

### Pack of lined refill paper: ~$.88

I scanned a bunch of other things from the bulk section (food items, health care) and all were priced as marked, which was 15-30% off.

I stopped by Target tonight eager to see if I could find anything of interest and I couldn't find any of the bulk items that people had mentioned except the Sharpies, Notebooks & Filler paper. No crayolas (which I was really hoping to find), no H&B items, or anything else that I vaguely remember in the Great Save event section. All the outdoor stuff was out already (and there didn't seem to be too much of it). In place of the aisle with Vday stuff was Up&Up paper towels.

The only good thing was that I managed to find (5) bulk shirts at $0.75 each & 2 zip up gray hoodies for $1.50 each that everyone else found 2 weeks ago. It wasn't anywhere in the store yesterday or over the weekend. I guess they pulled them some the back maybe. Also the plains rang up but the zip up hoodies came up INF. Luckily I gave the cashier the gray one that had the 75% off sticker first. I couldn't get the navy blue one since it only had a 30% off sticker. They will only sell me the INF stuff at whatever price is on there - either full price or whatever the sticker says.

Also - I saw Play Wonder Shopping Cart reg $29.99 for 30% $20.xx. I'm hoping to still see it around at and eventually go to 75% (wishful thinking I know - lots of stuff gets salvaged at 50%). $15 is still a bit high for me at 50% off. Has anyone seen this at their stores? Bakugan was 30% off and selected Tag books were also 30% off. Tons of scrap-booking kits were 50% off. H&B random products were 15% off (non-bulk items). I didn't have time to take a close look. Some Method sprays and Herbal Essence. A bunch of baby items (duckie towels, hood towels, onsies, mittens) all were 30%, those were put out today as well.

A little OT but did anyone get the Turtle Stackers Instruments Circo brand during the last 75% Toy sale and actually try it out? Is it worth keeping? Did the kiddos like it? Thanks.

Edited by junkietiger14

The Arlington Rd. (Akron, OH) Target has pretty much divided their bulk and put it in their normal departments. What I found to be left was lots of shampoo/body stuff still at 15%...diapers still at 15% (devastated. That's what I've been waiting to get marked down.) My crest whitestrips that I stashed..still at 15% off. The only things I found that actually went to 50% were the soup at hand things...some cereal...juice...and that's really all I saw since I was short on time. I doubt this store will mark the diapers/paper products any lower than what they're at since theres very little left and $17 for a pack of 150 diapers is really quite a steal.

The Arlington Rd. (Akron, OH) Target has pretty much divided their bulk and put it in their normal departments. What I found to be left was lots of shampoo/body stuff still at 15%...diapers still at 15% (devastated. That's what I've been waiting to get marked down.) My crest whitestrips that I stashed..still at 15% off. The only things I found that actually went to 50% were the soup at hand things...some cereal...juice...and that's really all I saw since I was short on time. I doubt this store will mark the diapers/paper products any lower than what they're at since theres very little left and $17 for a pack of 150 diapers is really quite a steal.

Thanks for the update...I was tempted to go today but I think I will wait until tomorrow...I have to get some cleaning done around here uggh When I was in Belden on Mon. I didn't see much left there either unless like someone said they bring it out from the back...disappointing week.

Target today went 50% off. Toliet paper..charmin was 8.98. Ceereal, hand soap, shampoo was all 50% off.

Bummer our TP (Charmin Basic 36 big rolls) was still 14.xx . Which size was this for?

I did get a 4 pack of softsoap hand soap for 3.xx and 4 pack of softsoap body wash for 3.xx. I also got a 4 pack of Edge razor gel for 4.xx (which I also had a coupon for which made it 3.xx).

Had to search through the store for stuff- the bulk section had been moved all over the store. No great paper, crayola or sharpie deals that I found at our store. :(

Just as side note for any of you that live in MI or have a Meijer store... I was so bummed I missed the target 90% off sale- but thrilled to find Meijier still had a lot of vday stuff ringing up 90% off even though it was only marked 75%.

Also saw but didn't buy:

I scanned a bunch of other things from the bulk section (food items, health care) and all were priced as marked, which was 15-30% off.

I went to Wardparkway and Lee's Summit and both were onlyy 15%-30% off in the bulk section. Bummer. There wasn't much left so I'm guessing when it does go that whoever is in the store will get it all. So I guess I won't go looking for it.

50% off in the bulk section at my store today. Did alright, but most of it was already gone. I did get the 30 pack of oatmeal for 3.48 (i think), the 20 pack of dial soap (they only had the blue left and we use the green, but got it anyway). I did score the Crest Whitestrips I have been waiting for- they were around 11.48 and I used my 7.00 off coupon!

Also, found the coffee table/end table three piece set for a friend for only 9.98 (75% off). And, as I acted like a big moron trying to get it onto/into my cart, all of the people resetting what was the bulk area just stood and watched me- they were mostly men and none of them offered to help. I thought that was pretty nice. They must know my husband. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, got a shredder and some other office supplies for about 30% off, but really needed them and not much left so I grabbed them

Bummer our TP (Charmin Basic 36 big rolls) was still 14.xx . Which size was this for?

I did get a 4 pack of softsoap hand soap for 3.xx and 4 pack of softsoap body wash for 3.xx. I also got a 4 pack of Edge razor gel for 4.xx (which I also had a coupon for which made it 3.xx).

Had to search through the store for stuff- the bulk section had been moved all over the store. No great paper, crayola or sharpie deals that I found at our store. :(

Just as side note for any of you that live in MI or have a Meijer store... I was so bummed I missed the target 90% off sale- but thrilled to find Meijier still had a lot of vday stuff ringing up 90% off even though it was only marked 75%.

The toilet paper I was able to get today was the charmin ultra strong with the red writing and think it was a 24 pack triple roll maybe?? I also got the packs of fruit cups and Kotex pads and crest toothpaste all 50% off!

Edited by 1angelnhvn

Yeah, could someone who is getting the TP let us know exactly which packaging? I haven't been able to fina any marked down. TONS and TONS of oatmeal available, but nothing else. It was probably bought by employees here as it was off the shelves yesterday morning and almost nothing reappeared on the end caps in the various departments.

Gal in Electronics knew I was looking for the Scribblenauts guide book and put it back for me. SO SWEET! DS will be very happy.

At my store, in Chula Vista (Eastlake) they had tons of dial soap, sharpies, oatmeal, shampoo, toothpaste, plastic cups and paper plates. No diapers, but they did have the double pack of the Up and Up formula for $9.88 for 2 25.75 oz cans. I got 2 of them. Has anyone used that brand? It says its similar to Similac and Enfamil. There were 3 2 packs left and I am tempted to have DH get them on the way home from work...

Yeah, could someone who is getting the TP let us know exactly which packaging? I haven't been able to fina any marked down. TONS and TONS of oatmeal available, but nothing else. It was probably bought by employees here as it was off the shelves yesterday morning and almost nothing reappeared on the end caps in the various departments.

Gal in Electronics knew I was looking for the Scribblenauts guide book and put it back for me. SO SWEET! DS will be very happy.

I think I found different TP than what others have been posting- I found Cottonelle- the kind with the puppy on the package, and it was triple roll pack of 4 for 1.01. I think the bulk stuff people have been finding is maybe Charmin???

Also saw but didn't buy:

What section did you find the crayola? Our bulk section is completely cleared out but I did see random end caps with clearance items.

Would love to find the crayola sets for the kiddos :)

At my store, in Chula Vista (Eastlake) they had tons of dial soap, sharpies, oatmeal, shampoo, toothpaste, plastic cups and paper plates. No diapers, but they did have the double pack of the Up and Up formula for $9.88 for 2 25.75 oz cans. I got 2 of them. Has anyone used that brand? It says its similar to Similac and Enfamil. There were 3 2 packs left and I am tempted to have DH get them on the way home from work...

I loved that formula. Both of my boys seemed to prefer it and I thought it dissolved faster and stained less. It's all we used. That was before it was "up & up" and it was just T brand, but I doubt anything has changed but the packaging. Nice deal.

I'm desperately needing a new pan set-has anyone seen a good clearance on any at Target lately? I don't remember seeing any on the boards and it seems Target has clearanced out everything else, so I'm hopeful...

What section did you find the crayola? Our bulk section is completely cleared out but I did see random end caps with clearance items.

Would love to find the crayola sets for the kiddos :)

All our crayola stuff and paper & pens were in on an end-cap in the Stationary section. Near where all the regular priced crayola products usually are. My store didn't have the items listed above, but there was some other crayola molding products there at 30% off and other sharpie/paper bulk items.