Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Anyone know about Maryland. I live in Columbia, which is outside of Baltimore. We have been stalking 2 Targets in our area and they are still at 30-50. We are waiting for 75 - anyone have any inside news or are we the only ones still waiting.:tired:

Went to three in Harford County and only one was 75% Tollgate was 75% off Bel-Air and Aberdeen were still50%. I will try those two in the morning. I ask the girl in Tollgate to scan the toys for me ande she marked them down.

Has anyone in N.E Ohio seen toys yet at 75%? I had to work today :(& hate to drive 1/2 hr. FYI for the 1st time that I can remember Walmart has been clearing alot of toys at 75%. I got the 50th aniversary barbies for $10 & many... other toys, including playschool that work with their coupons! ;)

San Jose is pretty big... :) well i think its a 30-40 mins drive from Fremont. I am on lookout for some Trio sets( kings and wizard castle).. my store has one left.. will not make it to 75% I think .. Also I have been looking for little tykes kitchen. I would really appreciate if you can post the info.. if you find any of these in yr stores .Thx

Sorry I wasn't more specific in the area, but I check 5-6 targets fairly regularly....so I am not 100% sure which ones still have what. For the trains, the Westgate Target (near Saratoga and 85) had 5-6 as of yesterday. I have seen some Trio sets too...pretty sure at that Target. If I see some I will let you know =)

Oh and just for reference, I am on the west side of San Jose. Near dowtown, Willow Glen, Campbell areas...I hit up pretty much all targets on the West side of San Jose and one or two that are just barely on the east side of the 87. We have lots of Targets :cheesy: Very exciting! LOL!

I went to the Shreveport and Bossier City Targets today....still 30 and 50%. They each have about 2 aisles of toys left that are very picked over and not stocked full. Did anyone go to the Monroe, Louisiana store today? I am just wondering if they have very many toys left and if it is even worth the drive for me. Thanks!

Any reports on East TN Targets....Knoxville, Johnson City, etc.??? Trying to decide if I need to make a trip after work. The stores are over an hour away!

Thanks to everyone for your help!!!!

Bristol and Kingsport did not get marked down today. Don't know about JC or Knoxville.

Go figure - the ONLY store in 50 miles (DFW) I didn't check went 75% off this morning Mansfield at Debbie Lane (at 287). I was in there at just before 5pm and clearance toys were all but cleaned out.

I did get a Fisher Price Riding toy for $9.98, one of the Circo Stacking Turtles for $6.28 and a Tonka Driver Truck for $11.98 (so I can return the $22.98 one at least). Hoping the other FW store I scoped out goes to 75% tomorrow morning.

Or maybe there will be something left in Houston later in the day as I'm headed down there later in the morning.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

:eyepoppin

If I am recalling correctly, there used to be a site where you could enter the DPCI and it would generate a bar code which you could print out and take to the scanner. The scanner would then tell you the price for sure, and I think it would tell you if any were left in the store.

Unfortunately, I had that site bookmarked on the laptop which died on me a year or so ago. If any of the "senior" members know of the site I am talking about, and if it is still a valid site, a link posted to it would be much appreciated!

I'm gonna pm you about this.

To the posters in the Canton, Ohio area....anyone see any of the jewerly armoires that were mentioned? Haven't specifically looked for them but am wondering if anyone has seen any at any of the stores in our area.

These were 50% at my Target!

75% off at Target on Hampton in St. Louis. My daughter works there and picked up some toys for her 9 year old sister. After that, a lady came in and bought 8 cart full of toys at 75% off. It sounds like this lady cleaned them out. She is going to resell them at a resale shop.

Stinkin' lady! Guess I better check the Brentwood one. Thanks for the heads up.

RE - the wooden train set someone got?

Are more people seeing these? I checked the DCPI on the online checker and it says sold online only? I wonder if a few people just got lucky with some online returns? or maybe a regional thing? Any ideas?

I wonder how many ??? I can put in one post ;o)

Has anyone in N.E Ohio seen toys yet at 75%? I had to work today :(& hate to drive 1/2 hr. FYI for the 1st time that I can remember Walmart has been clearing alot of toys at 75%. I got the 50th aniversary barbies for $10 & many... other toys, including playschool that work with their coupons! ;)

The only store that I know of that went 75% off today is the Bedford Target.

Does anyones stores have any play kitchens on clearance? If so, would you mind getting the DPCI for me? I have 3 stores within an hour of me, but only 1 is close enough to travel to to check out often. I would love to be able to call and see if any other have a kitchen, because the nearest doesn't.

I did see this smaller play kitchen at one of our Targets here in Pensacola FL today marked down from $99 to $50:

Step2 LifeStyle New Traditions Kitchen Playhouse Set DPCI: 242114704

It is just a little smaller than the one someone posted a picture of earlier in the post, but along the same lines. Hope that helps.

Hello fellow DFW Target-ers. I hit a few of the stores in North Fort Worth with no markdowns higher than 50% in toys and the selection is not very good. Not sure how tomorrow will go but hoping to see some stores go to 75% off.

Good luck!

To the posters in the Canton, Ohio area....anyone see any of the jewerly armoires that were mentioned? Haven't specifically looked for them but am wondering if anyone has seen any at any of the stores in our area.

I was at Belden and Massillon today but sorry I didn't look at these...I will if I am out tomorrow...

The only store that I know of that went 75% off today is the Bedford Target.

Thanks!

I knew I should not have traded days off work with another girl! Teach me to be nice! This would have been my one week day off for the month. :mad: That store always goes early. They are 45 min away! Looks like I'm going to have to wait for Summer clearance:(

I was in Pace and Pensacola today too. I asked one kid if he knew when they would be doing markdowns. He said he thinks Fri., if they have markdowns. I live an hour away and its been a pain driving 2 days in a row just to check. I can't get there until 9AM. Hoping tomorrow's the day. I probably shouldn't even bother. I'm getting sick of toys but have B-days in March.

I did see this smaller play kitchen at one of our Targets here in Pensacola FL today marked down from $99 to $50:

Step2 LifeStyle New Traditions Kitchen Playhouse Set DPCI: 242114704

It is just a little smaller than the one someone posted a picture of earlier in the post, but along the same lines. Hope that helps.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I noticed several toys at Beechmont that were only 30% there and were 50% at the other stores. Do you see this with Beechmont often?

Beechmont and Fields Ertel tend to be the slowest to mark down stuff. They are not my usual stores, but when I am over that way it seems like they are behind the stores on the westside. I checked out Colerain today, and still 50%. I love to stock up on present's for my nephew during this sale. More bang for my buck. :)

My store in Phoenix, AZ had toys at 75% off today.

It was weird...there was no one there. It was just me and three full rows of toys! I'll list my finds later. I do remember buying the handheld projector (regularly $100, now $25). Does anyone have this? Is it worth it?

I was a little late to work this morning...:)

Which Phoenix store did you go to?

Still 30-50% on toys in St. Louis. I checked Ballwin and Town & Country stores today. Both stores are very picked over and not that much good stuff left anyways. Hopefully it'll go 75% tomorrow! Any other stores in St. Louis that went 75% beside the Hampton one?

Going to be at the store when they open at 8am - they should go 75% tomorrow - waiting on the camping stuff too - I have been watching the tents for a long time. Did not really see anything in the toys too exciting.

Found a staple gun 75% off today - scored on that one. Also the bar stools were 75% as well as the Garden stuff

Went to the Orem store in Utah about 11am and they were cleaned out since they went 75%. Others stores that I checked were still at 30-50%. Had one store last year that went on Friday while everyone else was Thursday. So hopefully tomorrow will be the day.

Went to target to make a return this evening and decided to check toys. I noticed quite a few empty aisles and sure enough it was 75% off. I was able to find a few things, but there still was about 1/4 of it at 50% off. A manager checked me out and told me that their markdown team was a day ahead and so they got it done today. He also said that the other stores are scheduled to go tomorrow.

RE - the wooden train set someone got?

Are more people seeing these? I checked the DCPI on the online checker and it says sold online only? I wonder if a few people just got lucky with some online returns? or maybe a regional thing? Any ideas?

I wonder how many ??? I can put in one post ;o)

I saw a couple of the wooden train sets at my store. Normally $40. They didn't have the orange/white striped stickers that internet returns normally have, so I am guessing they are something that many stores have (or had) on clearance.