Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

I went to Target today and totally scored in the clothing department. I got Hanes sweatshirts and sweatpants for younger boys (3 months up to 5T) on clearance 75% off at 0.98 each. I did a happy dance. But the girls stuff, same size is only 50%. There are pants for girls, like leggings for 75% off that were 1.00 each. Boys winter jackets (4/5 to like 16/18) were 75% off and 4.98 each so heck I don't care what my nephews do to them. All in all some great clothing deals.

Last year and the year prior they went 75%. But they seem to have a high incidence of damage so if you find the one you want you may want to pick up a couple to make sure you get a good one and then just return the extra(s). In my store, they relocated these to the furniture area and so they were marked down on furniture day. HTH:)

Oh Thanks! Furniture is thursday? That is so tricky, they had a couple by the jewelry department and an endcap by furniture so now I am confused. My sister has a friedn that works their I wonder if she would help me out.

Stopped in Target before dance today but the girls made me have to leave later than planned so I was in a hurry. After reading here I'm really sad that I didn't get to check out the girls and toddlers clearance! All I got to look at was the furniture dept. and found a 10pk of picture frames reg. 24.99 for 6.24 at 75% off.

Saw baby blankets for 75% off. Was the Tiddliwinks brand - $4.24 or something like that. It's sad that I think that's too expensive, when just a few days ago the same Tiddliwinks blankets were 90% off for Christmas. Now THAT was a deal.

And I too saw the Scotch 3 pack tape - FINALLY! But for regular price! Seriously, my Target must have tons of stuff hidden in their stockrooms, because there was an entire shelf of the tape. Ugh...

Went to the Town and Country Target today. Marking down baby clothing while we were there.

####031039017 Toddler girls Cherokee top $2.45 (It says 65 in the corner?)

####031030526 Toddler girls Cherokee pants $2.45

####033110980 3 Piece vest set (toddler) $5.74

The toys were still 50%, and there was one very full aisle. Someone found the tape deal because there was none to be found!

I just got some inside info that a local Target plans to mark down toys on Thursday night for Friday morning......has anyone ever seen this happen before? I am a bit skeptical because I have never seen toys marked down on a Friday.

The price change team does not work past 3pm, so I find it extremely doubtful. Unless they were to decide to treat it like seasonal clearance and do it from national, and they have never done anything like that. However, depending on your source, they could simply mean that the team will work Friday morning (they come in at about 4am) and do it for Friday morning open. I've seen that many, many times.

Okay...thanks LovetoshopCA! Our Target has always gone 75% clearance on Thursday morning...and the Target 30 minutes away from that store always went 75% on the Wendesday morning of that week. I have just never known of a Target to wait until Friday so I was confused.....

I have quite a long drive to the store so I am trying to figure out "the day" to save myself a lot of wasted time on the road and gasoline.

Went to store in Hurst, Texas, most of the toys were 30% off, a few were marked 50%. They did have everything on two aisles, so I am hoping soon but since a majority of the toys are only 30%....I may be waiting a while for 75%????

Went this morning to "scout" for a few items and was really happy with the selection still in my stores. I'm hoping for tomorrow (Wed) morning for one of the stores that marked down on a Wed. last year and then thurs. for the other. We'll see!

Also found some great deals in kids clothing!

### Boys footed fleece pjs: $3.24 (these were still $9.08 at one store)

### Boys sweaters: $3.24

### Girls t-shirts: $1.74

### Girls ballet leotard: $8.xx (just 50% off, but I need one)

### Girls two-piece Disney Princess & The Frog set (top & jeans): $4.24(!)

### Girls Cords: $3.24

My Target went to 75% on a Friday for the January toy clearance last year.

Same here - the only one that I have ever gone to was last July and the first day of the markdown was Friday morning. I took DD to buy her first baby/toddler toys (that I bought her) so I remember it well. This time around, the toys are pretty slim pickings.

Went to my regular Super Target today and the toy selection is minimal. :( There were another couple of ladies there scouting it out saying they would be coming back tomorrow and Thurs. I am going to hit my other one tomorrow am, hoping it hits 75% more, they have a lot more of a selection.

Went to Target today to check the baby stuff. Found LOTS of clothes on clearance. Bought some outfits for the baby for $2.48 each. Found both of my boys some nice button up dress shirts for $2.48. Boys underwear and t-shirts were also 50% off. I was really happy to find the bedding set we wanted for the baby at 50% off. Saw it last week at 30%, don't want to take a chance and wait for 75%. Went ahead and bought it along with some receiving blankets,and onsies that were 50% off.

Not much left in the toy dept here. Begining of last week there were 5 aisles. Now it is down to two and even those two look really picked over. I may drive down to my moms house early Thursday morning and go to the Target there in hopes of finding better toy deals.

Crazy good day at Target today. At one store I found a whole section of Carter's baby clothes/sets, blankies, etc marked down 50% off (DFW-W.Plano store). And at another store I found toddler clothes marked 30% off but actually scanning 65% or more off! T-shirts, pants, jeans, etc were $2.45 a piece (Coit+Campbell store)! I just love Target clearance!!

I checked out Target today to see if I could find anything good, but no luck. However, if someone wants that cheap tape, the normal aisle was FULL of the 19¢ and 29¢ tape. I bought a couple packages before, so I didn't really need to buy any this time, but if someone else needs some, get over there fast. It was the Sioux Falls west store.

Looked all over for the Sit 'n Spin, but couldn't find it. :(

Lots of toys at 30% and 50% off.

Checked out the rest of the clearance across the store and couldn't find much above 50% off, just two picture frame sets for 75% off was all I managed to find.

I checked out Target today to see if I could find anything good, but no luck. However, if someone wants that cheap tape, the normal aisle was FULL of the 19¢ and 29¢ tape. I bought a couple packages before, so I didn't really need to buy any this time, but if someone else needs some, get over there fast. It was the Sioux Falls west store.

Checked out the rest of the clearance across the store and couldn't find much above 50% off, just two picture frame sets for 75% off was all I managed to find.

I haven't been able to find the sit n spin in weeks since they first started marking them down! :( Would have got one for less than 10 bucks but I guess it's better I don't find them, at least, that's what my hubby thinks! HA!

Can anyone name any of the toys that are being marked down right now? Our nearest Target is over an hour away, so I don't get there very often (especially with all the snow!)

I would really appreciate your help! Need to decide if I need to plan a trip on Thursday morning!

Can anyone name any of the toys that are being marked down right now? Our nearest Target is over an hour away, so I don't get there very often (especially with all the snow!)

I would really appreciate your help! Need to decide if I need to plan a trip on Thursday morning!

I would appreciate that information too! Thanks!!:)

I went to the west side Target last Thursday night right before they closed when it was 25 below zero because everyone was finding so many good deals and I just had to go. I found the tape and a lone Sit n Spin on the shelf for $10.98 and used my coupon for $10 off. I think you will just have to hope someone returns one because I've been looking there for a while and haven't seen any. I did see them at Walmart yesterday for $19.

If you look on page one of this thread, there is a list of clearance found this past month. Here is some of what I remember seeing...

The Christmas Story Train set full price was $140.xx

Monty Rex Dinoroars was $60.xx

Dinoroars Hatchlings

DRex

Spike

Parents brand toys

Disney Princess Table and Chair set was $20

Lots of Yo Gabba and Dora

Diego Motorcycle

Ultimate Buzz Lightyear was $129

Lots of Circo dolls and toys...trucks, tools, playfood ect

FurReal pets

Little People sets

Spongebob Sorry Game

The kids are climbing all over me...thats all I can think of right now. Check out page one!

Edited by shoppinmama

I will post several of the toys that I've found an abundance of...so more likely that they'll also be at a store near you. I can't recall the exact prices so I won't try, but these are of course the items they are marking down 30, 50, & 75%.

My Toon Tv

random Imaginext toys

lots of My Little Pony stuff

lots of Magic Reveal stuff

lots of little Secret Saturday action figures

lots of those Kai Lan? thingamajigs

Furreal Pets (mostly the elephant, a few dogs, and some cats)

lots of Christmas Story train sets

Handy Manny Workbench

lots of riding toys /toddler toys (didn't pay much attention to specifics since we've got enough of that junk)

That's about everything I can think of off the top of my head. Hope it helps!

Here is my list of things I am hoping to get at 75%, these were all marked 30% or 50% off at my local stores

Fisher Price 3-in-1 Smart Sports by Fisher Price

Imaginext Sub

Handy Manny Tool Bench

Extreme Smart Cycle

games for Extreme Smart Cycle (seen Thomas the Train, Bob the Builder, Scooby Doo, Hot Wheels)

Toy Story Collection RC Buggy

Fisher Price Kid Tough Walkie Talkies

Buzz Lightyear Remote Control guy (should be around $34)

Giddy Up & Go Pony Little Tikes

Legos

Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Barn

Fisher Price Little Superstar Jammin' Band Musical Microphone

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Learning Puppy

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Shop and Learn Walker

Thank you so much for posting the toys.... I really appreciate it. :D

I went by target tonight and they were re-setting the clearance toys again. I think this like the 3rd time they have done more re-arranging.....so I am hoping this is the week for the 75% off. Since I only have one Target in my city...I do not have a great selection of toys, but I do have more toys than I originally thought...so the lists are so helpful. THANK YOU!!!

Does anyones stores have any play kitchens on clearance? If so, would you mind getting the DPCI for me? I have 3 stores within an hour of me, but only 1 is close enough to travel to to check out often. I would love to be able to call and see if any other have a kitchen, because the nearest doesn't.