anyone get any of the $7 games at WAlmart?

Gchase9318

I never even saw them? And it was like the people working there never even saw the ad. Wouldn't it have been easier to give everyone that was "manning" a station a sales paper with the isle number on each item so they could actually help people find stuff when they are asked? sorry about the run on. any way got there 5:15 didn't even see an empty spot were the $7 games were and they looked like I was crazy when I asked several of the employees.

This is what I was going for. How could they have been sold out in 15 min. and they already removed the pallet? One manager told me there were 3 pallets of them and he had already moved them. yeah ok. maybe they were put out before 5am? really disappointed in walmart this yr.

I did better than just the $7 games. We were at Walmart by 12:45 after leaving TRU. We staked ourselves out where they told us the games were after picking up other items. We stood there from about 1:30 until they pulled the plastic off at 4:45am. All night long the associates kept saying the pallet in front of us on the left were the $10 games and the pallet on the right of us were the $7 games. We heard them tell several people that the pallet with the $25 games were in the front of the store. Plastic comes off and we all start grabbing. We ended up with about 30 games in our cart from just grabbing (there were 4 of us). We went thru what we had, picked out what we each wanted and put the rest back. We noticed that the games had different color dots on them, green blue and orange. I pulled COD 4 off the pallet where the $10 games were and was confused because I knew it was supposed to be $25. Anyway they rang up $25 and we spoke to a manager and he had all our games adjusted down to $10. So I got COD 4 for the 360, Wii My Sims Agent, Wii Pajama Party up for the 360 and UP for the wii all for $10 a piece instead of $25. It totally made my night. Most of the $7 games were for the playstation 2, but I did get 2 DS games for $7

I didn't see hardly any $7 or $10 Wii games at all but a ton of Xbox and PS3 ones. I did get ATV Quad racing and Big Beach Sports for $10 each but pickings were slim otherwise. They were restocking the whole time I was there though, got tons of $2, $5, and $9 movies.

I didn't go at opening, as I had planned. Did most of my shopping online. By the time I got there, there was only $25 and $10 games. Most of them were for PS2 and Xbox. I didn't even see a pallet for $7 games, though.

Same here, though I only saw one $10 game, the rest were $20 or up.

My Walmart had them all dumped into a cart and pushed back between the TVs and home theater system shelves. I wiggled my way through a few guys and found a few different Need for Speed xbox 360 games, and then later found Call of Duty 4 on another random shelf abandoned a bit later.

My Walmart had them all dumped into a cart and pushed back between the TVs and home theater system shelves. I wiggled my way through a few guys and found a few different Need for Speed xbox 360 games, and then later found Call of Duty 4 on another random shelf abandoned a bit later.

Oh that would suck having them in a cart & having to go through them. I hate it when they have the cheap DVDs in the big bins. Heck of a time looking through them.

Ours opened the games and movies displays at midnight too, although I didn't know that at the time. I got the Celebrity Sports and Kawasaki ATV ($7 and $10) for Wii, but they were the last two of them. Didn't see a lot of Wii games, but they did look picked through. (This was about 3:30 am so they had already been available for 3 1/2 hours)