Post a Recipe & Win GottaDeal.com Black Friday Survival Kits! [Winners Chosen!]

Brad

We call this Ice Cream Jello mold:

Easy to remember as every ingredient is in 2's

2 packages jello (any flavor of choice)

2 cups vanilla ice cream

2 cups boiling water

2 cups cool whip

Mix jello with boiling water mixing well until dissolved. Add ice cream and cool whip. Blend with a wire wisk until all ingredients are well incorporated.

Pour into a jello mold or loaf pan. Refrigerate overnight.

Unmold, add a dollop more of cool whip and enjoy!

I'm trying to find the one I like for caramel corn...but here's one for caramel flan (from a restaurant in Milwaukee-yummy!) while I try to find the other one:

Haute Taco's Caramel Flan

Makes five (6-ounce) servings

1 cup sugar (divided)

1/3 cup water

1 cup milk

1 cup half-and-half cream

1 vanilla bean, scraped

4 large eggs

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.

Place five (6-ounce) ramekins in a pan that will allow you to cover the ramekins three-fourths of the way up with water.

Add ½ cup sugar and 1/3 cup water to heavy-bottomed saucepan. Begin to cook over medium heat. Do not disturb initially. After all the sugar begins to boil, watch carefully so that no spot is caramelizing more. You may need to swirl the pan. Once you have achieved an amber color, remove from heat and pour into ramekins.

In clean saucepan, mix remaining ½ cup sugar, the milk, half-and-half and vanilla bean. Using a candy thermometer, heat liquid over medium heat to 120 degrees, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, cover, and set aside to allow vanilla to steep into milk, another 5 to 10 minutes.

In bowl, whisk eggs until thoroughly mixed and slowly begin to add milk mixture to eggs to temper them. Once all milk mixture has been added and mixture is thoroughly combined, pass through a chinois (cone-shaped sieve) to remove undissolved sugar. Pour into ramekins.

Pour warm water into pan holding ramekins and bake in preheated oven 50 minutes, or until custard becomes "almost" firm. (It will finish cooking in the water bath.) Remove from oven and let cool in water bath. Remove ramekins from water bath and refrigerate until cool.

To serve, run knife around outside of each flan and invert onto plate. Tap and flan will fall out.

Sue's Caramel Corn

Makes about 6 quarts

1 cup unpopped corn kernels

2 cups (4 sticks) unsalted butter

½ cup light corn syrup

2 cups packed brown sugar

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1 teaspoon salt

1 teaspoon baking soda

Preheat oven to 225 degrees.

Pop corn kernels according to package instructions to make 6 quarts popped corn.

Divide the plain, unseasoned popcorn between two large, high-sided roasting pans.

In 2½-quart microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter, corn syrup and brown sugar on high (100% power) 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Add vanilla, salt and baking soda and stir to combine (mixture will bubble).

Pour mixture equally over the two pans of popcorn and stir gently to combine. Place in preheated oven and bake 20 minutes. Stir. Bake an additional 20 minutes. Turn off oven and leave in the cold oven overnight.

Mustard Cheddar Crackers

Makes about 120 crackers

1 pound sharp cheddar

1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature

1 large egg yolk

¼ cup Dijon mustard

2 tablespoons dry mustard

¼ cup black or yellow mustard seeds

2 teaspoons salt

2 cups flour

Coarsely grate cheddar. In food processor fitted with steel blade, blend cheese with butter until smooth. Add remaining ingredients, pulsing until just combined. In a bowl, chill dough, covered, 15 minutes.

Halve dough, and on a lightly floured surface, roll into two 12-inch logs. Chill logs, wrapped in wax paper and foil, until firm, at least 2 hours and up to 1 week; or freeze logs up to 2 months.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

With a sharp thin knife, cut dough into 1/8-inch slices and arrange about 1 inch apart on greased baking sheets. Bake slices in batches in middle of oven until golden, about 12 minutes. Transfer crackers to racks to cool. Crackers keep in an airtight container at room temperature 1 week.

Edited by misstaken
Found the other recipes!

Layered Mint Fudge

Ingredients:

• 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened

• 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips

• 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk, divided

• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract

• 1 cup vanilla or white chips

• 3 teaspoons peppermint extract

• 1 to 2 drops green food coloring

Directions:

• Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; grease the foil with butter and set aside. In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and 1 cup milk over low heat; cook and stir for 5-6 minutes or until smooth. Remove from the heat. Add vanilla; stir for 3-4 minutes or until creamy. Spread half of the mixture into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until firm. Set remaining chocolate mixture aside.
  • In a heavy saucepan, melt vanilla chips and remaining milk over low heat; cook and stir for 5-6 minutes or until smooth (mixture will be thick). Remove from the heat. Add peppermint extract and food coloring; stir for 3-4 minutes or until creamy. Spread evenly over chocolate layer. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until firm.
  • Heat reserved chocolate mixture over low heat until mixture achieves spreading consistency; spread over mint layer. Cover and refrigerate overnight or until firm.
  • Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-3/4 pounds.

Super Easy Truffles:

Servings: Makes about 3 dozen truffles

Prep Time: 10 minutes

Cook Time: 5 minutes

Total Time: 15

Ingredients

1.5 cups (9 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips

1/2 (7-ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)

1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract

Coatings: Finely chopped toasted nuts, flaked coconut, chocolate sprinkles, colored sprinkles, unsweetened cocoa, confectioners' sugar or colored sugars

Instructions

In large saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with Condensed Milk. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.

Pour into medium bowl. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours or until firm.

Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in desired coating and/or decorate with frosting and candies. Chill 1 hour or until firm. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.

HOLIDAY GRAHAM CRACKER CAKE

1 pkg. white cake mix

1 1/4 c. graham cracker crumbs

2 tbsp. sugar

1 1/2 c. water

2 egg whites

3/4 c. chopped pecans or walnuts

Add graham cracker crumbs, sugar, water and egg whites to cake mix in a large mixing bowl. Blend on medium speed for 4 minutes. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl. Mix in nuts. Pour batter into 2 greased and lightly floured 9 inch round cake pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.

Hidden Valley Ranch Sausage Stars

These are easy to make you can do the wonton wraps the day or so ahead and have the sausage mixture made in advance then just 5 minutes before serving you fill the wraps and pop them in the oven. For a lighter exterior I prefer to use Spring Roll wraps. Use your regular pork breakfast sausage. if you wish use Italian sausage or bratwurst

by Bergy

25 min | 15 min prep

60 mini wraps

1 lb cooked crumbled sausage meat, casings removed (2 cups cooked)

1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated

1 1/2 cups monterey jack cheese

1 cup hidden valley original ranch salad dressing, prepared from mix

1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives

1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper

1 (60 count) package wonton wrappers

vegetable oil

Heat oven to 350 degrees F.

combine drained cooked sausage meat with the cheeses, salad dressing, olives and red pepper Lightly oil mini muffin tins and press a wrap in each tine so there are 4 wings sticking out Brush with oil bake 5 minutes until golden, remove wraps from pan, place on a baking sheet Fill wraps with the sausage, cheese mixture bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly& brown.

Here is mine, so good and looks pretty (wish I had a picture):

Minty cheesecake bars:

4 1 oz sq. unsweetened baking chocolate coarsely chopped

1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp butter divided

2 Cup sugar

4 eggs divided

2 tsp. vanillla extract

1 cup all purpose flour

8 oz package cream cheese softened

1 Tbsp cornstarch

14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk

1 tsp.peppermint extract

Optional :

green food coloring

1 cup semi-sweet choc chips

1/2 cup whipping cream

Garnish- crush peppermints

Melt baking chocolate with 1/2 cup butter, stir until smooth.

Combine chocolate mixture with sugar 3 eggs vanilla and flour in large bowl,a blending well.

Spread in a a greased 13 x 9 pan.

Bake for 12 min. at 350 degrees.

Beat together cream cheese remaining butter and cornstarch in a medium bowl until fluffy

Gradually beat in condensed milk, remaining egg, extract and food coloring if desired.

Pour mixture over hot chocolate layer; bake for 30 min. or until set.

Combine chocolate chips and cream in a small saucepan

Cook over low heat until smooth, stirring constantly.

Spread over mint layer;sprinkle with crushed peeppermints and let cool.

Refrigerate until set ; cut into bars.

Store covered in refrigerator makes 2-3 dozen bars.

Sweet Potato-Pecan Pie

Ingredients

1 pie crust, unbaked (9 inch)

Filling:

1 large egg

1½ cups fresh sweet potatoes, mashed cooked

¼ cup sugar

2 tablespoons unsalted butter*or margarine, softened

¼ teaspoon salt

¼ teaspoon cinnamon, ground

1/8 teaspoon allspice, ground

1/8 teaspoon nutmeg, ground

Pecan Topping

2 large eggs

½ cup sugar

½ cup dark corn syrup

2 tablespoons unsalted butter*or margarine, melted

1 dash cinnamon, ground

1 cup pecan halves

½ cup heavy cream, whipped stiff Prepare pie shell;set aside

Directions

Make sweet potato filling:

1.In med. bowl, with electric mixer, beat 1 egg until frothy.

Add all the remaining filling ingredients; beat at med. speed until the mixture is smooth, about 2 min.

2.Make pecan topping:

1.In med. bowl, with mixer, beat eggs until frothy.

Add sugar, corn syrup, melted butter, vanilla and cinnamon.

Beat at low speed just until mixture is well blended, about 1 min.

Stir in pecans.

Oven to 350 degrees.

To assemble: turn sweet potato filling in unbaked pie shell, spreading evenly.

Pour pecan topping over top.

Bake 60-70 min., until set and knife inserted in center comes out clean.

Remove pie to rack to cool.

Just before serving, decorate with whipped cream.

do you guys want more recipes

maybe just post links to the recipes since most seem to be taken from other sites. or even post your own thread in the holiday forum with all your favortites.

my thought when making the thread was that it would be each person's one or two favorite recipes to make it easy to read through (and easier for me to count the entries for the contest, lol). kind of the "best of the best".

Chocolate Fudge

1 pound (box) confectioner's sugar

4 squares unsweetened (baking) chocolate

1 tablespoon vanilla extract

1 stick (1/2 cup) butter (plus more for greasing)

1/4 cup whole milk

Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.

When completely melted and combined, pour into buttered 8x8 baking pan.

Freeze 15 minutes.

Invert pan onto plate. If it sticks, move a paper towel dampened with hot water over the inverted bottom.

Cut into squares.

Refrigerate until ready to serve.

French Toast cupcakes

4 t. pure maple syrup

4 slices cinnamon raisin bread

4 large eggs

1/2 c. milk

1/2 t. ground cinnamon

1 t. vanilla extract

topping:

1 t. sugar

1/2 t. cinnamon

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place 4 foil cupcake liners in cupcake pan. Place 1 teaspoon maple syrup in each of the 4 cupcake liners.

2. Tear 1 slice of bread into smaller pieces and place in one of the liners. Repeat for all 4.

3. mix eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract well with wire whisk.

4. Pour equally into each of the 4 cupcake liners. Let sit for 5 min. to allow bread to absorb egg mixture.

5. Mix together topping & sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon over each cupcake.

6. bake for 25 min, until puffy & golden.

**I usually sprinkle powdered sugar over the top when they're done....you could add another drizzle of syrup too.

I can't wait to try this one, so nice, little individual cups! THANKS

maybe just post links to the recipes since most seem to be taken from other sites. or even post your own thread in the holiday forum with all your favortites.

my thought when making the thread was that it would be each person's one or two favorite recipes to make it easy to read through (and easier for me to count the entries for the contest, lol). kind of the "best of the best".

Okay I see your point I removed them all but one. It should make it easier.

Oh I only bake out of a couple books and there just happen to be most of them on line. LOLOLOLOL

Sorry GONNA try and ask again.....

Scott ;) or any very computer savvy person:

can you post here or PM me with the easiest/most uniform way to print these recipes out?

-I don't want every one, but I do want ALOT of them. (and I won't need the pictures)

-I just wanted them to be like 4 x 6 recipe card or 5 x 7.....

Is there some simple way to format these??

I cut and copied to M.Word.......but Is there some kind of recipe card setting.

Thanks

EDIT

Can't believe after 90 min. I found how to make them the right size--under M.Word------ but here is the deal, I can't see very tiny print.

Some of the recipes go over the 1 card onto the next

ANYONE KNOW how to make some cards be 2 sided and others not?

Edited by allshoppedout
figured something out

Triple-layer Chocolate Pie

2 pkgs of Jell-O Chocolate instant pudding

2 Cups cold milk

1 Oreo pie crust

1 Tub Cool whip

Beat pudding mix and milk in bowl for about 2 mins. Spread about 1 1/2 cups of pudding onto bottom of crust. Stir half of the cool whip into remaining pudding. Spead over the other layer and then put the remaining cool whip on top. Refrigerate for 4-5 hours

Tiger Butter

1- 16oz pkg white candy melts (you can find these at Michael's)

1- 16oz pkg light chocolate candy melts

1/2 to 1 cup creamy peanut butter (we use Jif)

Melt white candy melts in double boiler. Add peanut butter - mix well. Spread out on wax paper lined pan. Melt chocolate melts. Pour chocolate melts on top of peanut butter mixture. Run knife through to marblize. Cool. Break or cut into pieces. :1cook::2cloud9:

This is like Reese's fudge - best way I can explain what it tastes like - and it freezes well, my mom makes a ton every year and we send to friends and relatives (and eat a bunch ourselves!).

Edited by dmintelsgt

This is solely responsible for my ten lb weight gain last xmas. Well, that and the crazy guests at my family xmas stressing me out.

Better then *everything* cake

1 pkg. German chocolate cake mix

1 can sweetened condensed milk

1 jar caramel, butterscotch or fudge ice cream topping

1 (8 oz.) Cool Whip

1 Heath candy bar crumbled

Bake cake as directed on package (9 x 13 inch pan) and let cool. With a wooden spoon handle, punch holes about one inch apart over entire cake. Pour whole can of sweet milk into holes. Pour entire jar of topping over cake. Pour entire container of Cool Whip over the topping. Spread crumbled Heath bar over all.

Allshoppedout - I would cut and paste each recipe into a word document and print it. Then cut and paste each onto cards. GL

Lemon Chess Bars

1 box cake mix (can use yellow or lemon)

3 eggs

1 stick melted butter

1 package cream cheese

1 pound powdered sugar

Mix the cake mix, melted butter, and 1 egg together. Press into an ungreased 9 x 13 cake pan. Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 2 eggs. Pour over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 - 50 minutes.

This is the absolute easiest dessert recipe ever! I grew up with my mom making these every year and they continue to be a tradition in our family. Their smell is incredibly evocative for me. They are delicious and highly addictive!

Peanute Clusters

1 package white almond bark

1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips

1 square baker's chocolate

2 jars Planter's salted peanuts

Melt the almond bark, chocolate chips, and baker's chocolate in a double boiler. (You can also use a regular pot on very low heat). Stir the chocolate. Add the peanuts. Stir until all peanuts are coated. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls on waxed paper. Let harden.

Easy Chicken Pot Pie

1 Frozen Pie Crust

1 10 oz can of chicken

1 can of Cream of Chicken soup

1 can of Mixed Vegetables

Drain the water from the chicken and mixed vegetables. Mix soup, chicken and vegetables together. Put mixture into bottom of one pie crust. Put the other pie crust on top but upside down. Bake at 350 for 1/2 hour.

These pumpkin cheesecakes are TO DIE FOR! They are so much better than just plain old pumpkin pie. Be sure to serve slightly warm and add big dollops of whipped cream to the top before serving!!! :-)

Individual Pumpkin Cheesecakes

Ingredients:

18 paper baking cups

18 gingersnap cookies

12 ounces cream cheese, softened

3/4 cup sugar

1 Tbsp. corn starch

1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice

2 eggs

1 cup canned pumpkin

1/3 cup lite corn syrup

PLACE paper baking cups in muffin pans. Place 1 gingersnap in each cup.

BEAT cream cheese, sugar, corn starch and pumpkin pie spice with an electric mixer until well mixed. Add eggs and blend well. Add pumpkin and syrup. Beat 1 minute.

POUR filling into cups, dividing evenly. Bake in a preheated 325 degree F. oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until just set.

CHILL for 1 hour. Garnish as desired.

One of our favorites are Mexican Wedding Cookies, its been called other names too!

Mexican Wedding Cookies

1 cup butter, softened

1/2 cup powder/confectioners sugar

2 teaspoons vanilla extract

1/8 teaspoon salt

2 cups all-purpose flour

1 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts (I grind them in a food processor/blender)

Additional powder sugar for dusting.....

In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Add vanilla.

Add the flour, salt and nuts and mix until well blended.

Cover and chill.

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.

Shape dough into balls or crescents. Place them on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes till the edges are light brown, can also be cooked at 350 degrees just will shorten the cook time.

Remove from pan to cool on wire racks.

When cookies are cool, roll in confectioners’ sugar or coat them. Store in an airtight container.

Buttermilk White Cake with Coconut

Prep: 1 hr. 15 minutes

Bake: 25 minutes

Cool: 10 minutes

Ingredients

5 egg whites

2 cups all-purpose flour

1-1/2 cups sugar

2 tsp. baking powder

1/2 tsp. salt

1/4 tsp. baking soda

1 cup buttermilk

1/2 cup shortening

2 tsp. vanilla

1 recipe Buttercream Frosting

2 cups coconut chips or flaked coconut

Directions

1. Let egg whites stand at room temperature 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 9-inch round baking pans; set aside.

2. In large mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Add buttermilk, shortening, and vanilla; beat on low until combined. Beat on medium 2 minutes more, scraping bowl. Add egg whites; beat 2 minutes more. (Batter will appear curdled.)

3. Spread in pans. Bake 25-30 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched and wooden pick inserted near centers comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pans; cool completely.

4. Prepare Buttercream Frosting. Place layer flat side down on plate; spread top with some of the frosting. Stack second layer flat side down; frost top and sides. Sprinkle coconut. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.

5. Buttercream Frosting: In 4-quart mixing bowl beat 3/4 cup softened butter on medium until smooth. Gradually beat in 3 cups powdered sugar to combine. Beat in 1/4 cup buttermilk or milk and 2 tsp. vanilla. Gradually beat in enough additional powdered sugar (3-1/4-3-3/4 cups) to make of spreading consistency.

(on a side note I usually just buy my frosting but my recipe has this included so thought I would include it for everyone here)

I am submitting a recipe I got from a friend. Though when I made it I made a few changes that I'm noting at the bottom.

~~Holiday Gingerbread Trifle~~

2(14oz.) boxes of gingerbread mix (* or 1 spice cake mix)

1 small box instant vanilla pudding

1 30oz can Pumpkin Pie Filling

1/2 cup brown sugar

1/3 tsp ground cinnamon

1(12oz) tub Cool Whip

1/2 cup gingersnaps crushed

Bake gingerbread according to package and let cool. Mix pudding according to package. Next, add punmpkin, brown sugar & cinnamon to the pudding. Layer in a large trifle bowl by crumbling 1 gingerbread cake then spread a layer of pudding mixture, top with cool whip. Repeat using the second gingerbread, pudding, cool whip. Garnish with the gingersnaps.

Refrigerate overnight.

* If using the spice cake cut the cake in half, crumble for bottom layer. This is the method I used a few years for a holiday party and it got rave reviews. I felt the gingerbread mix was a little pricey. You could also make your own gingerbread to use from scratch.

Here's my recipe for Cranberry Jello which looks so festive and tastes so good!

CRANBERRY JELLO MOLD

Ingredients:

1- 3 oz package Jell-O (red)

1- 8 oz Can crushed canned pineapple

1 Can jellied cranberry sauce w/WHOLE CRANBERRIES (crush cranberries with utensil)

½ Cup walnut pieces

Method:

1. Strain the liquid out of the pineapple can and set aside

2. Bring 1¼ cups of water to a boil and pour over the Jell-O powder.

3. Add the pineapple juice plus water to make ½ cup liquid to the Jell-O and water, mix well.

4. Place in the refrigerator for 30-45 minutes till it sets a little.

5. When the Jell-O is set a little, add the cranberry jellied sauce that you have crushed, pineapple pieces

and the walnuts .

6. Pour the mixture into a mold and refrigerate till completely set (2-3 hours).

7. Remove from the mold and serve on a plate; this is a great side dish with turkey.

A recipe from a co-worker, this is the BEST banana bread ever:

Banana Bread

3 large ripe bananas

1 cup sugar

2 1/3 cups bisquick

1/3 cup oil

½ teaspoon vanilla

3 eggs

Optional Ingredients:

1 cup walnuts

1 cup chocolate chips

Mash bananas with a fork, add in remaining ingredients, stir with a spoon until moistened. Grease (the bottom only) of a loaf pan (9x3x5) and bake at 350 for 55 to 65 minutes.

Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan..

No holiday is complete without this!

Cranberry Orange Relish

Ingredients

1 bag (12 ounces) whole fresh cranberries, well washed and patted dry

1 seedless orange, well washed and dried

1 cup sugar

1 cup chopped pecans

Make sure there are no seeds in oranges. Cut the oranges into quarters and then place in a food processor with the raw cranberries. Transfer to glass or ceramic serving bowl and add the sugar and chopped pecans. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 24 hours. Refrigerate after that; this will keep for 2 weeks. Leftovers can be combined with mayonnaise and used as a dressing for leftover turkey sandwiches.

Pumpkin Bread

1 1/2 cups sugar 1 tsp. baking soda

1/2 cup salad oil 1/4 tsp. ground cloves

2 eggs, beaten 1/2 tsp. cinammon

1 cup punpkin 1/2 tsp. allspice

2 3/4 cups flour 1 tsp. salt

1/2 tsp. baking powder 1/3 cup water

Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees.

Using an electric mixer, combine sugar, oil and eggs.

Beat until light and fluffy. Stir in pumpkin.

Combine the dry ingredients and stir into the pumpkin mixture.

Add the water, mixing well.

Spoon the batter into a greased loaf pan.

Bake for one hour.

Makes 1 large loaf or 2 small loaves.

When useing small pans bake for 45 minutes.

Just wondering-- would these freeze well? If so, should they be partially baked first then finish baking when ready to eat... or could they be fully cooked then microwaved from frozen??

These would be great for on-the-go breakfasts! I bet a little bit of cooked sausage crumbled into each one would be yummy too... :)

French Toast cupcakes

4 t. pure maple syrup

4 slices cinnamon raisin bread

4 large eggs

1/2 c. milk

1/2 t. ground cinnamon

1 t. vanilla extract

topping:

1 t. sugar

1/2 t. cinnamon

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place 4 foil cupcake liners in cupcake pan. Place 1 teaspoon maple syrup in each of the 4 cupcake liners.

2. Tear 1 slice of bread into smaller pieces and place in one of the liners. Repeat for all 4.

3. mix eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract well with wire whisk.

4. Pour equally into each of the 4 cupcake liners. Let sit for 5 min. to allow bread to absorb egg mixture.

5. Mix together topping & sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon over each cupcake.

6. bake for 25 min, until puffy & golden.

**I usually sprinkle powdered sugar over the top when they're done....you could add another drizzle of syrup too.