What do YOU want for Christmas?

AudreyNicole

Ahh yes. A few hours of non-fighting kids would be heavenly. :)

To answer my own question, I am hoping DH and mom will pick up on my hints. LOL

I'd like:

A Pink Snuggie (laugh if you must, but I want one. LOL)

The Martha Stewart Cupcakes book

A Mr. Coffee Cafe Frapp Machine

A new Vera Bradley purse and matching wallet

The new Super Mario game for Wii

No fighting would be HEAVENLY. If it's not my sons fighting (ages 5 and 2), its the oldest with his dad, lol. When you have 3 very stubborn males in the house, it's nearly impossible to go even a few minutes without at least 2 of them fighting.

I would like a gift card to Hobby Lobby, Bath and Body Works lotions (even though I have sooo many of them now), and for my hubby to find a job. Most of all, I just want everyone home and safe and sound.

maybe it will come with a free chia pet and shamwow! teehee

:sidesplit:woot2::gdthums:

No fighting would be HEAVENLY. If it's not my sons fighting (ages 5 and 2), its the oldest with his dad, lol. When you have 3 very stubborn males in the house, it's nearly impossible to go even a few minutes without at least 2 of them fighting.

I would like a gift card to Hobby Lobby, Bath and Body Works lotions (even though I have sooo many of them now), and for my hubby to find a job. Most of all, I just want everyone home and safe and sound.

I feel ya there! I have 3 very stubborn males. Two little, and one big. Except most days, it feels like it's 3 little. LOL! I LOVE Hobby Lobby but the nearest one is about 80 miles from me. I keep hoping they will open one closer. I could drop some serious cash there. :)

I feel ya there! I have 3 very stubborn males. Two little, and one big. Except most days, it feels like it's 3 little. LOL! I LOVE Hobby Lobby but the nearest one is about 80 miles from me. I keep hoping they will open one closer. I could drop some serious cash there. :)

Exactly right on all points!:yup:

I have spent so much money at Hobby Lobby over the last year. I would probably faint if I added it all up. They have some stuff that is so overly priced that I don't even go in those sections (like florals, framing, and the like), but everything else is fair game. They have so many good deals that there is something new on sale every week. And I have gone several times a month for the last few months, and the Christmas selection is constantly changing. I am in hog heaven every time I go.

what vera bradley style do you want

I would love either a Bucket Tote or Reversible Tote in either the Symphony in Hue or Carnaby pattern. I usually get a new one every year for Christmas. Since I won't buy one for myself, DH always makes sure I get one :) I love VB stuff. :yup:

Ahh yes. A few hours of non-fighting kids would be heavenly. :)

To answer my own question, I am hoping DH and mom will pick up on my hints. LOL

I'd like:

A Pink Snuggie (laugh if you must, but I want one. LOL)

The Martha Stewart Cupcakes book

A Mr. Coffee Cafe Frapp Machine

A new Vera Bradley purse and matching wallet

The new Super Mario game for Wii

The Pink Snuggie is kind of on my list too, and for those that are laughing, we have a blue one and it is lighter weight and less confining than a bathrobe worn backwards, the sleeves are a little long but I rolled them up and it does fit larger people (unfortunately I am one of those...). My 12 yr old is currently wearing it watching cartoons and listening to his ipod at the same time (I don't know why).

I don't need much and mostly I want to keep my job (which is in health insurance and in jeapardy depending on what the nimrods in Congress do). I also wouldn't mind an itunes card or a gift card to Starbucks, etc....

A job! I got laid off in August after 14 years. I've been on 6 interviews for 2 jobs and been the second choice for both. Grrrrr......

Aww, I am so sorry. I know just how you feel. My DH was laid off for 6 months last year, and we almost couldn't have Christmas. It is so, so hard. Good luck to you! *hugs*

Honestly? I just want to see that my kids have a good Christmas! I just got a job to be able to help out with Christmas this year as my husbands hours have been kind of low lately with the weather (he's a roofer). My kids have been super awesome though with asking for things, like instead of my dd handing me a super duper long list, all she is asking for is a snuggie, and a t.v. and dvd player for her room. I seen that portable dvd player at office max in the BF ad for $30, and that would be perfect!

But seriously, I don't want nothing. Nothing at all :)

a dishwasher that works

I got a brand new one it may!!! Works great. You need to get you one.

It's made by....

"I clean up after your butt, you can atleast do the dishes."

You can buy it on sleepingalonetiltheyaredone.com

LOL- Just got married in may, and my hubby and I have an agreement that since this is my most hated job and I do EVERYTHING else in the house except clean up the garage and clean out his car (which I have done on many occasions) he does the dishes. Although I am really not that bad about making him do them. I help dry :)

Really what I want is nothing. I hate when people spend money on me. The most special gifts I get are from my little girl. She always makes me the cutest things. Plus I give her 10.00 to the dollar store every year and she makes her list and gets one thing for everyone on her list.

She always puts so much thought into the gifts, last year I got an adorable coin purse with kittens on it. She said I needed it because my change is always in the bottom of my purse and I can never find it. She is so cute!!

Well I have an extensive list, lol. I don't buy anything much for myself during the year and save up my wants for my dh for Christmas.

I would like:

A new digital camera with a bigger screen and wi-fi

A new cell phone

A netbook with an extra battery to take on the bus during trips

Amazon gc to buy more Kindle books

Perfect Brownie pan (been hinting to the kids on this one)

Escape from New York DVD

Sahara DVD

Brett Favre Purple Minnesota Jersey (I will probably have to buy this for myself since my dh hates any guy that I like, lol)

A few new DS games

I know I won't get all that stuff but I have to give him enough to make choices of what he wants to buy.

This is my dream a dream, wish a wish, it ain't never gonna happen list

Ipod Touch

New Desktop

LCD TV

SLR Camera

Kindle

All the One Tree Hill and Sex and the City DVDs

Things I want and could possibly get

A couple DS games

Some New Moon merchandise (posters, necklace, keychain)

Bath and Body Works misc lol (I love the new scent P.S. I Love You, so I definitely want some of that lol)