What do YOU want for Christmas?

AudreyNicole

At this minute I want Swine Flu out of my house. I've been sick since Friday, dh since Sunday. I pray and hope we're on the downside of it....but right now I'm praying so hard that ds (16) does not get it. He got the immunization same day I started being sick... I'm hoping the fact he was gone at his dad's Fri-Monday night, his health, and the immunization kicking in a little everyday-- he does not get this. That would be my #1 Christmas Wish!

Second big thing....dh got a job 2 weeks ago to drive school bus for our local school district. He should start training next week- but that is unpaid. You don't get paid until you start runs on your own---so I'm hoping he can bring in at least 2-3 checks before Christmas. It would make the all the difference in our Christmas budget.

Now for the "gift things"-- well of course there are things I'd like:

Skeecher Boots

Clothes

Perfume (though not sure of the scent)

I would like a few days off to spend with my fiancé. Of course, that won't happen since we have to go to the in-laws this year and won't THAT be a hoot.

Actually, I also want a puppy from the Humane Society or the SPCA. But we'll see, since we have to get the condo first . . . ::fingers crossed::

a job for my husband and health insurance

That's is a good one. My husband is unemployed too and here all I can think of is a Snuggie for myself. Sometimes I wonder where my head is...

I hope your husband does find a job and you guys do get health insurance very soon. :)

That's is a good one. My husband is unemployed too and here all I can think of is a Snuggie for myself. Sometimes I wonder where my head is...

I hope your husband does find a job and you guys do get health insurance very soon. :)

Maybe the snuggie implies security? Best wishes for everyone looking for a job. !

My kids to stop fighting, that is a waste to wish for. It will never happen.

However, I would like:

Queen size brown 500 tc egyptian sheets

Quisinart food processor

VS gc

ON gc

Kitchenaid mixer

Garmin GPS

But I will settle happily for my kids to be happy and with me on Christmas day!!!!!!!!!!

My kids to stop fighting, that is a waste to wish for. It will never happen.

However, I would like:

Queen size brown 500 tc egyptian sheets

Quisinart food processor

VS gc

ON gc

Kitchenaid mixer

Garmin GPS

But I will settle happily for my kids to be happy and with me on Christmas day!!!!!!!!!!

lol ME TOO but I think that would take a miracle from God:eyepoppin

A baby pan pan pizza from Little Caesar's along with some over the counter meds so I can eat the darn thing. I have acid reflux issues and the one thing that makes it so bad is Little Caesar's. Needless to say we don't eat there. But, I used to love their baby pan pan pizza when I was younger.

The nursery painted! :) I'm due 2/8 and the nursery still hasn't been touched! Mind you she will room with us for a few months anyway but still...I want it done! Not that I know what colors/theme I want but come on! let's get some primer on the walls anyway! :P This is our 3rd little girl so the room is already purple but I am wanting something different!

Other than that no real requests. It's a tight year and I just want to put it towards the kiddos. I wouldn't mind a new mp3 player but I'm easy and would want one of those that are going to be $9.99 on "Blue" Friday at Kmart! LOL That is the style I have already and I like it, I'm just so rough on it so I wouldn't want anything expensive!

I'll play cause I have a STRANGE wishlist for a girl :)

I want a Cobra perimeter alarm for Khaos my Challenger....(so I might actually put him in a parking lot someday..)

I also want a superchip.

Since they are the only things on my list I will be getting both :)

I am also getting a cutom made "journey necklace" but mine will have 5 stars in a journey all in the same colors as my tattoo. Its platinum and precious stones (ruby (red), sapphire (med blue) sapphire (pink) emerald (green) and I am hoping sapphire also for Orange...but its hard to find so far so we may have to go with Topez or citrine (my stepdad does custom jewelry/and sells diamonds.)

I asked FIL and SMIL for an SLR camera

I don't have many wishes this Christmas. I don't need/want much.

Just a shark hand steamer. ;)

Junk, junk, junk! We got one of these last year and I think it is the most awful thing ever! You'll get about the same effect as spraying hot water from a Windex bottle on the surface you're cleaning! :(

My list is simple:

1. To spend the holiday with my family. This is the first Christmas in many years that I've lived closer than a 14 hrs.

2. A callback from one of the many jobs I've tested and/or interviewed for over the past few months.

First I would like to find a job, I am completing my college degree and having a hard time trying to find a job in my field and for everyone to have a safe, healthy Christmas.

As for material gifts...

1. Kindle I have been wanting one of these since they came out, I think it would save me money in the future.

2. A pair of Ugg boots.

3. TEMPTU AIRbrush Makeup System, I sometimes do makeup for proms etc. so I think I might make money with this.

4. Looking at those cricut machines, haven't made my mind up if I would use it enough to buy one.

A job for hubby. His company is closing by the end of the year and what's so bad is he bought 1% of the company a few years ago!!! The main owner decided he wants to shut the doors...ARGH

Oh wait, nevermind, I want 2 things.

1.A job for hubby

2.Karma to come back and bite the main owner!!!:gdparanoid:

And for those of you wishing for jobs, I hope all of your wishes come true for Christmas:)

Edited by Angelseyes28