How popular will the 22 inch Westinghouse LCD Monitor be?

Violentj6969

If this is the monitor, then this o=is only a monitor, you would dtill have to by the comp. to go with it right?, for some one broke like me...I am better to go with say the e-machine, right?

Yes this is only a monitor, If your wanting to buy a computer, this isnt a computer. This is a really nice monitor and its cheap.

ok well I think I'm going to go purchase this one today. And shoot for other monitors on Black Friday as if I won't be keeping it. Lining up for 10 hours by myself sounds too painful. I'd totally do it if I had buddies hanging out with me otherwise.

All 3 of the monitors that we have on sale will be big items, we're not expecting them to last longer than 15-30 minutes. However, we are doing crowd control, we are actually handing them out and making people stand in line and ask for them, so keep an eye out for that also.

All 3 of the monitors that we have on sale will be big items, we're not expecting them to last longer than 15-30 minutes. However, we are doing crowd control, we are actually handing them out and making people stand in line and ask for them, so keep an eye out for that also.

Welcome to the community and thanks for the tip. What BB are you working at?

I got the 22" monitor early this morning from online. I guess I hit a little window where it didn't keep saying "sold out"

but I just got an email saying it's on back order, and it will arrive in one-two weeks. I can wait! :)

I had to pay shipping, which sux, but i guess $12 shipping is better than standing in the cold for 8 hours and HOPING u get one! :)

agreed froggy! Where I live it costs $9 in gas just to get to best buy and back anyways, so $14 shipping isn't so bad. I also snagged it when it came in stock for 5 minutes this morning. I can wait for it too! :)

I've got my hdtv, and my lcd monitor, no reason to camp out anymore. I'll be watching a couple movies and a few x-file episodes on my brand new olevia tonight in my warm bed. :) I'll be thinking of you all though!

Well.. my shopping team hit BB early, but they found out that the local BB handed out 100 tickets yesterday for the first 100 in line already at 6 pm.. so those folks got in first and cheaned out the monitors.. ouch..

Any truth to the "restocking a few on Saturday" thing??

I got one (using to surf the net right now!), but I was lucky. These things were gone quick, but I found one laying on the floor in the computer department with noone standing beside it. I watched and circled the area for a a couple of minutes...noone got it or showed interest in it...several people in the area walked away. I saw someone else approach the area from the main floor and noticed their eyes went directly to the monitor as they started making their way to it. I casually walked up to it and stood beside it. They went elsewhere and paid no more attention to it. A minute or two went by...noone showed interest to it so I picked it up and looked at it to make sure it wasn't damaged or missing from the box...wondering if anyone would say anything to me. Noone said anything...so I then walked away with it.

I hope I didn't get someone's monitor, but if I did....I apologize. A word of advice, don't leave it sitting so long by its lonesome!

Oh well, its a great monitor...but the speakers aren't worth much. I will be unhooking them and use my original speakers.

At the store I went to they didn't last 5 min. They were the first thing I hit when I got there.

got two of these monitors. There were a free for all when i went in. Only had to wait out in the cold for two hours too. Not a bad deal in my opinion.

it was the same thing here, pretty crazy, and then i had to wait another hour just to check out

I got one (using to surf the net right now!), but I was lucky. These things were gone quick, but I found one laying on the floor in the computer department with noone standing beside it. I watched and circled the area for a a couple of minutes...noone got it or showed interest in it...several people in the area walked away. I saw someone else approach the area from the main floor and noticed their eyes went directly to the monitor as they started making their way to it. I casually walked up to it and stood beside it. They went elsewhere and paid no more attention to it. A minute or two went by...noone showed interest to it so I picked it up and looked at it to make sure it wasn't damaged or missing from the box...wondering if anyone would say anything to me. Noone said anything...so I then walked away with it.

I hope I didn't get someone's monitor, but if I did....I apologize. A word of advice, don't leave it sitting so long by its lonesome!

You are too nice! :) I apply the same rule I use when food is on the floor, 5 seconds and It's mine! :yup:

ok well I think I'm going to go purchase this one today. And shoot for other monitors on Black Friday as if I won't be keeping it. Lining up for 10 hours by myself sounds too painful. I'd totally do it if I had buddies hanging out with me otherwise.

you guys are going to hate me for this... but buying it beforehand and pricematching it worked like a charm! ;) I went to the best buy in Mesa, AZ around 3:30am and there were easilly over a thousand people in line!!! I drove to another one that had like half that. For some reason that Best Buy is always completely out of control!!! This was the one thing I really really wanted! It's a nice monitor too! There's a lot of bleed through around the edges but everything else is more than I could ever ask for! Good color representation. No dead pixels out of box. Good response time, no noticeable ghosting. I love this damn thing!! :)