GottaDEAL 2021 Black Friday Prize Club Thread

Brad

December is here

Practice Haiku for next year

Wishing you much joy

[emoji319]

Happy December everyone!  I was just thinking another game for next year is for the group to create their dream BF ad.... kinda like the never ending story thread.

• Like 2

I didn't have to buy anything for Black Friday this year, so I pretty much missed out (aside from a few trading card purchases).  However, I had a really nice turkey dinner on Sunday (decided to wait until then to enjoy some food and some GOOD football games).  Capped it off with some board games and watching some Youtube videos with the family.  All in all, it was one of the best Thanksgivings I've had in quite a long time.

I hope everyone else had a great one too.

• Like 3

I didn't have to buy anything for Black Friday this year, so I pretty much missed out (aside from a few trading card purchases). However, I had a really nice turkey dinner on Sunday (decided to wait until then to enjoy some food and some GOOD football games). Capped it off with some board games and watching some Youtube videos with the family. All in all, it was one of the best Thanksgivings I've had in quite a long time.

I hope everyone else had a great one too.

Wait are you saying having to watch my Detroit Lions on thanksgiving isn’t good football?

Oh wait it’s not. [emoji23]

• Like 4

Welcome December.  For the first time in years, I slept in late on Black Friday and didn't get to a store until early afternoon.  Wasn't looking for much and got what I wanted.

I wish stores would stay closed on Thanksgiving going forward, (as they did until recently) but not much confidence that will happen.

• Like 5

Welcome December.  For the first time in years, I slept in late on Black Friday and didn't get to a store until early afternoon.  Wasn't looking for much and got what I wanted.

I wish stores would stay closed on Thanksgiving going forward, (as they did until recently) but not much confidence that will happen.

My fear is they will continue to stay closed on Thanksgiving but instead of going back to how it used to be they will decide what they did this year worked well.