GottaDEAL 2020 Black Friday Prize Club Posting Thread

Brad

Not that I rely on groundhogs for meteorology, but Punxsutawney Phil says an early spring is coming.  In the meantime, for the sake of our planet, I hope we get some real winter with some good snow, at least in the mountains. 

Oh, thank you for the good news! (I forgot it was groundhog day yesterday) It was in the upper 40's here yesterday and I even made the comment that I would really love an easy winter.  I have way too much to do this spring now that I'm done with my degree's.  So, lets make a deal - any snow they call for us- you can have :) 

Not that I rely on groundhogs for meteorology, but Punxsutawney Phil says an early spring is coming.  In the meantime, for the sake of our planet, I hope we get some real winter with some good snow, at least in the mountains. 

We've been joking around here that it's been spring all winter.  It was sunny and 70° yesterday, with more of the same today.  We are supposed to have winter Wednesday though.  Up to 4" of snow and ice, with temps in the teens.  Then nice again by the weekend.  So, hopefully Wednesday kills lots and lots of bugs, or the summer is going to be miserable in more ways than one.

• Like 4

I tried not to get excited all week for the Super Bowl, but with about a minute left, my heart was beating so fast.  I can't believe the Chiefs won.  In a way I'm sad I missed all the hoopla building to the game, but just happy they won.

Checking in for the month and might be in the house a lot because of a snowstorm this week.  Hope everyone is safe.

• Like 1

I'm in NW Ohio and we have our 2nd snow day in a row. School was closed yesterday because of icy roads and today because it snowed on top of the still icy roads. Nice 4 day weekend for me! Sun is shining now so I might go shovel the snow off the ice & hope it starts to melt off the driveway.

I'm in NW Ohio and we have our 2nd snow day in a row. School was closed yesterday because of icy roads and today because it snowed on top of the still icy roads. Nice 4 day weekend for me! Sun is shining now so I might go shovel the snow off the ice & hope it starts to melt off the driveway.

We haven't had a snow day yet and the kids keep complaining about it.  

• Like 1

Posting my February post.  Starting to warm up here. some trees are already showing spring bloom. But the weather has been spectacular for the past couple of days, no humidity and high hovering around 70. clear blue skies with billowy white clouds.

Looking forward to the Presidents day sales.

Posting my February post.  Starting to warm up here. some trees are already showing spring bloom. But the weather has been spectacular for the past couple of days, no humidity and high hovering around 70. clear blue skies with billowy white clouds.

Looking forward to the Presidents day sales.

Wow my weather has been crazy. The Friday be fore last we had snow. Last Sunday and Monday it was 65-70 degrees. Thursday we had a monsoon type rain with tornado's, Friday close to 60 degrees and sunny, and then Saturday Snow and a good bit of it just to turn into rain at the end. Sunday mid Fifties. I experienced every season in a week.

• Like 2