Do you Buy for Yourself on Black Friday?

magickallight

Always! whether it's something I've identified through the ads that I like, or a duplicate of something I planned on only buying for someone else that I decide I just can't pass up, I always end up with something. My very first Black Friday purchase was actually a beautiful deep blue short trench coat for well below retail price, which I still wear today! :)

Sometimes if we see something that we have been wanting/looking for and it's a great deal, we will. This year though, I am pretty sure I am going to pick up a few things at Belk for myself. There are some really great deals and I rarely buy clothing or shoes for myself. Sooooooo I may just splurge just a little. :)

Add another hoarder/obsessor of wrapping paper.  I have a ton and I don't even have a large family.  I only have to buy a handful of gifts every year but yet I continue to buy wrapping paper.  Last year, I gathered up some unopened rolls I had "stuck back" for goodness knows what and donated it to my hometown fire department for them to use during their Toys for Tots drive.

Add me to the list of wrapping paper issues! I LoVE wrapping paper and gift bags! My paper has match my tree theme! I only wrap unmatched paper on gifts that we will be delivering! I have just had a conversation about finding perfect paper for myself a gift with my husband! I love red glitter,velvety, embossed shiny papers!

• 3 weeks later...

(spits out coffee...) I won on the truffle comment?!

Wow... This was completely unexpected. DS is going to be one happy boy come Christmas! He's working hard in school and has been uncomplaining as DD has gotten taekwondo gear, and private lessons, and classes... he really deserves it. Terms and conditions will apply, of course

As I said in my reply, thank you not just for this but for all you do to make GD what it is. If I had to say thanks by baking cookies I'd be doing so from now until well into the new year!

• Like 1