Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

Just got the Midnight Blue DSi XL for $119.99 It was $169.99 Lightening Deal $139.99 and I had a video game credit for $20 Final total $119.99 no tax no shipping it will be here on Wednesday!!!!

I got it for DH's Goddaughter. Her Grandma is buying it so was on the lookout for them. It is also the color she wanted. THANK YOU AMAZON!!!

Just got the Midnight Blue DSi XL for $119.99 It was $169.99 Lightening Deal $139.99 and I had a video game credit for $20 Final total $119.99 no tax no shipping it will be here on Wednesday!!!!

I got it for DH's Goddaughter. Her Grandma is buying it so was on the lookout for them. It is also the color she wanted. THANK YOU AMAZON!!!

Good for you!! I was a bit slow so I'm on the waiting list :-(

Allshoppedout- Make sure that you are adding the DVD to your cart with the actual Lightning Deal link (If you already have the DVD added to your cart beforehand, you won't get the deal. You have to add to cart from the LD's page)... The movie is still available... then it should have a pop up window giving you 15 minutes to check out with it.

In your cart it will show at $11.49, but then below that it will say Special Price- $6.49. Then when you go to check out, it will have the $11.49 price, but below that it will show a discount and your total due will be $6.49.

HTH!

i had that same problem...what i should have done was not buy all those blurays and stuff first thing before the lightning deals...should have strategically left some for a few of the deals...but at the time i knew how amazon worked so i didnt want to miss out of the bluray prices...so i ended up getting a couple extras later for gifts...or just used the 15minutes to quick search stuff to see if i could find stuff cheap...the one time i was 3 cents short of the 25 dollars...but luckily i found something on my list i didnt see before...good luck!

friends season dvd boxsets 9.99 each coming up in couple hours