Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

JACKPOT!

Redwood City Target: 75% on Christmas, 50% on Candy. LOTS of stuff left. Dollar Spot is gone.

Cupertino Target: 75% on Christmas, 50% on Candy. EVEN MORE stuff than RWC Target! 50% on Pink Dot Dollar Spot still there! There were AISLES of Christmas items! I got tape for 0.50 (Scotch Tape.) When my Aunt went through the line the cashier tried to give her a hard time on the tape, but it was scanning as 75% off. Got a good amount of little goodies :D If you need ornaments, go to Cupertino, they still have a good number of them.

No trees though.

EDIT: I just realized the Pink Dot clearance was listed at 50%, but the pink dot item I bought (cookie cutters) came up as 75% off! Woohoo!

Medina Ohio 50% with dollAr spot at 75%. tons of ornaments left. No wrapping paper. Several styles of outdoor lighted sculptures. Candy gone. Also a boatload of icicle lights and stockings. Saw axe gift sets for $7.48. There was a $3 off coupon in the paper a couple weeks ago that is valid until Jan 8th.

In the DFW area I went to FOUR Targets and only two went 75%. There are still a bunch left too. It was a shock to me. The two store that went 75% are the smaller Targets not the SuperTargets.

Btw, I found Oster microwaves for 75% too. It was only $18. I passed on it because I didn't need it.

Dollas Spot also found at only 1 store to go 75%.

Oh yeah thanks for the reminder "atn1275". There are microwaves, kinda on the small side, great for dorm rooms or the like, that were $13 something, they went 75% off. There were also Dirt Devil vaccuums, also on the smallish side that were like $11 something.

My mom and I went to FIVE Targets today and all five were 75% off and there was tons of stuff. These were all targets in Ventura County, CA.

We made out with lots of garland, some ornaments, lots of tissue paper and gift bags, LED battery operated wreaths, some kitchen stuff and my most exciting - a 71/2 Douglas Fir! Our living room is now overflowing. lol

I went to Target at Christiana DE. Christmas stuff was 75% off. Lots of lights, a good amount 0f Christmas cards, lots of M&M's, cookies and various Christmas candy. They did have a ton of various extension cords and the power cords for between 1- 2 dollars. We only have three Targets in the state, so I wouldn't expect the others to have much.

In the DFW area I went to FOUR Targets and only two went 75%. There are still a bunch left too. It was a shock to me. The two store that went 75% are the smaller Targets not the SuperTargets.

Btw, I found Oster microwaves for 75% too. It was only $18. I passed on it because I didn't need it.

Dollas Spot also found at only 1 store to go 75%.

I went to 5 Targets , but I found 4 at 75%. The one on Montfort off 635, the North Dallas Coit road Super Target one had tons of xmas food on the food side marked 50% than nobody was buying, but it is scanning/ringing 75%, PLano West off the Tollway at Park also had gobs and gobs off stuff, trees, ornaments, paper and food.

Oh yeah thanks for the reminder "atn1275". There are microwaves, kinda on the small side, great for dorm rooms or the like, that were $13 something, they went 75% off. There were also Dirt Devil vaccuums, also on the smallish side that were like $11 something.

Which Target did you find the 75% off Dirt Devil, I only found them at 50% and really need one of these.

SoCal CA, Lake Elsinore and Murrieta were both at 50% off with the dollar spot at 75% off. The Christmas glade and stuff like that was only 30% off and saw NO foil, tape or scissors. I did pick up 3 clear large bins with purple lids at 50% off, there were only about 6 of them on an end cap (not christmas stock).

I hope tomorrow is our big day! Lake Elsinore had more stock than Murrieta... if anyone is out this way.

South Anchorage is 75% off (Christmas and pink dot). Lots of wrapping paper, ornaments, Hickory Farms, gift mixes, cake/brownie mixes and candy left. Some of the candy is 50% and some is 75%. Scored a bunch of my favorite Reese's trees 6 packs for $.87.

Matteson, IL went 75% and I was there first thing this morning when it happened :)

Managed to get a few good things, don't have my receipt handy to give item numbers, but will get it if someone needs it.

Heres what I got:

Smuckers Ice Cream topper kit with scoop and two bowls

Extension pole for putting lights on tree

2 sets of light up IPOD speakers

Manicure Set

2 boxes frosted cookies

Peppermint Patty Cookies

Tree bag

A box of ornaments

Dish Towels

Light clips

and 2 bags of Dunkin Donuts flavored coffee

(The coffee techinically wasn't on clearance, but they gave it to me at 75% off because it was mixed in with the Christmas stuff. I also had a coupon for $2.00 off two packages. Total was $1.74 for both!!!)

Still only 50% in Montgomery, Al. :(

.....I did see some things that were out of place (like hot wheels cars in holiday packaging), so maybe they will still be there when it's 75 or 90%

Were the Hot Wheels in holiday packaging ringing up 50% off at your store? At my store in CA I found them in the regular section, but they were ringing up full price.

Edited by mju