Big Toy Book - Link @ Post #135

sacoop

a co-worker told me that one of the sights he looks at for BF was sent a request letter to remove the Big Toy Book scan until the 30th when it will officially be released. doesn't make sense to me since many of us are already receiving them in the mail...

The site that posted it was kind of misleading. That request was not from TRU directly or their legal reps - it was from their affiliate program because they didn't want shoppers to be confused thinking the offers were valid early and available now on TRU.com. They just didn't want the items listed and linked to the TRU web site. The scans being posted are OK.

Question for those of you that got the coupons on the front - Does the 10 off 100 exclude game hardware? I noticed my spend $75 get a $10 gc excludes them. Just wanted to know if I needed to track down one of the other coupons?

Yes it excludes game hardware.

I know a few were wondering about the price of the Bakusphere. I checked the price this morning and the price was $19.99. The signs said $24.99 so you have to scan it.

The Bakusphere is in the Target holiday toy book for $16.99 til 11/25. Looks like TRU sales aren't that great this year... I have found lots of things in the BTB for cheaper other places.