Official Kohls.com Kohl's Online Coupon Code Discussion Thread

Brad

I don't know if this deal would work for sure, first I can't try out the coupon as I don't have the Kohl's charge card, and cause that 30% off coupon don't work until the 15th I believe.

BUT if it does work, this would be a REALLY GREAT deal and a perfect gift for various friends/family members of yours.

Bissell® Little Green® Deep Cleaner

On sale now: $79.99 Was $99.99

IF the 30% coupon works on this, it'd be: $56 after coupon - BUT NOT til the 15th when the coupon starts working

http://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/27748?wid=230&hei=230&op_sharpen=1

I got a 30% off in the mail today. It is good from Dec. 15-24.

CHRISTMAS30

$10 Kohls cash also

Does anyone know if the 30% off code "CHRISTMAS30" is online only or will it be available for instore purchases also? if not is there a 30% for in store purchases? I have $30 Kohls cash, which of course can only be used in the stores and I would love to take advantage of the 30% off code also. Thanks!

Does anyone know if the 30% off code "CHRISTMAS30" is online only or will it be available for instore purchases also? if not is there a 30% for in store purchases? I have $30 Kohls cash, which of course can only be used in the stores and I would love to take advantage of the 30% off code also. Thanks!

You would be able to use it, IF you got the card from Kohl's in the mail. Mine just happened to be a 30% one this time. At least, I think that I am right?

Just remember that Kohls cash comes off first and then your what's remaining due total gets the 30% off. It would be great if it worked the other way.

It's working! Just got the 30% off. Wish I had a free shipping code though!

WOOT! Okay, you all should check out the Kitchen Aid Mixer deal I posted earlier.

Here it is:

KitchenAid Classic Plus 4.5-qt. Stand Mixer

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=162583&highlight=kitchenaid

It's on sale today for $199.99

Minus: $59.99 After 30% Off Code

You pay: $140

Now, I don't know specifics on times, but you *might* be able to submit for the $20 rebate, link: HERE

Because the rebate says Dec 13, and Dec 14 only, well for me here in Iowa, it's still Dec 14 for another 7 minutes. I don't know how, or if that would work for some folks, but couldn't hurt trying.

Love it! Thanks, guys!

Speechless® Flocked Halter Dress

Original Price: $68.00 Sale Price: $30.60 1 $21.42

JLA Home Cozy Wrap Blanket

Regular Price: $39.99 Sale Price: $10.99 1 $7.69

Croft and Barrow 1/4-Zip Microfleece Sweatshirt

Original Price: $36.00 Sale Price: $12.99 1 $9.09

Sterling Silver Hoop Earring Set

Regular Price: $25.00 Sale Price: $9.99 1 $7.00

* Subtotal: $64.57

* Shipping: $0.00

* Tax: $3.16

* Percent Off (30%)$19.37

* Total: $48.36

Thank you so much for the codes! Was able to purchase one of those Tailgate Toss BeanBag Games for DH, normally $99.99, now on sale for $79.99 then used the 30% off code alone with the free shipping and my total was only $60.89 with tax! They said standard shipping will arrive by 12/24/09, so I"m keeping my fingers crossed!

FYI. I ordered on Dec 15 and Dec 16. Both said my package will arrive by Dec 24. I just tracked them and they have been changed, one will arrive between Dec 29-January 5 and the other will arrive between Dec 30 and Jan 6. They never sent an email notifying me of the change either. I don't think it is right knowing people are ordering Christmas Presents that they would promise something to get there by Christmas and then change it without notifying anybody. Edited by Joycer425

I am always hesitant to order online from Kohls because their shipping takes forever even when it's not Christmas. I've ordered in the summer and it seems to take forever to get here. However, Wal-Mart and K-Mart shipping usually comes much faster.

Sue

I am always hesitant to order online from Kohls because their shipping takes forever even when it's not Christmas. I've ordered in the summer and it seems to take forever to get here.

:gdyeahthat:

I'm always careful about ordering, knowing that if it's something I need in a hurry, don't bother, because there was at least one time where my order took almost 2 weeks to arrive...you never know how quickly (or not), they will ship...