Official Kohls.com Kohl's Online Coupon Code Discussion Thread

Brad

I don't understand how this works? The things I click on are not in clearance - not many of them and the rest are in open view at the different departments. How do I search for hidden clearance items? Thanks

Just copy and paste the link below....you see the items marked "sale" are not clearance. items marked "now" are clearance. You can also randomly change the PRD number in the url to find hidden clearance, but that takes forever...Im a little computer nerd....LoL

http://www.Kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/search_landing.jsp?ENDECA_SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3ENe=4294963867%2B83&ENDECA_SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3ENo=0&ENDECA_SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3ENs=&ENDECA_SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3ENtt=&ENDECA_SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3Erecs=12&ENDECA_SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3EN=4294963623&ENDECA_SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3Etype=1&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524892400998&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374752771773&bmForm=endeca_search&bmFormID=1217328963174&bmSubmit=validate&bmUID=1217328963174&bmHash=6ce435c023a5085996015c90f9b6b13fa8c9d7a1

www.Kohls.com

Save 10% on Any Purchase (expired)

Code: NEW3015

Ends: January 30, 2010

This one is already in the OP, but now I have an expiration date:

Save 15% on $100 Purchase

Code: PKS15OFF

Ends: January 31, 2010

Edited by noehlp
one expired code

Lady Madonna and Child Wall Decor (Plate) for Christmas

90% off was $24.99 now $2.50

add promo code(s) new3015, FREEJAN get 10% off and free shipping (Code expired)

You can't beat sending a friend a gift for less than $2.50!

Edited by noehlp
expired code

10% off Entire order for all customers

Use Kohls Coupon NEW3015 [Exp. 01/30] (expired)

Extra 15% off Valentines Day gift shop [Exp. 01/30] (expired)

Use Kohls Coupon LUV15OFF

Free shipping for all customers

Use Kohls Coupon Code FREEJAN (expired)

10% off $75 or more for all customers

Use Kohls Coupon Code SAVE10VS (expires January 31, 2010)

15% off $100 for all customers

Use Kohls Coupon Code PKS15OFF or SV100CBN (PKS150OFF expires January 31, 2010 / SV100CBN expires February 1, 2010)

15% off for Kohl's Charge Holders

Use Kohls Coupon Code KC15JUST4U or FIFTEENMVC (expires February 28, 2010)

Edited by noehlp
added expiration dates

Updated codes in the OP.

This code I can't confirm the expiration date, but I believe it expires January 31, 2010, so that is what we are going with. Will check it again in a couple days.

Kohl's charge card holders: KC15JUST4U 15% off (valid Now - 1/31)

www.Kohls.com

$0.99 Standard Shipping Per Item

$10 Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent

Ends: February 6, 2010

Kohl's cash earned online will be sent via email February 9, 2010

Fine print about the Kohl's Cash:

Kohl's Cash is not legal tender. Offer is nontransferable. Customer will receive a $10 Kohl's Cash coupon for the first $50 in purchases. An additional $10 in value will be added to the coupon for each additional $50 spent in that single transaction. Kohl's Cash coupons are earned on the amount of customer purchases after all applicable discounts are applied and before tax is imposed. Eligible customer purchases include sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise purchased February 2-6, 2010, but exclude the purchase of gift cards. Kohl's Cash coupons can be earned in our stores or online, but can only be redeemed in our stores. Kohl's Cash coupons may be redeemed February 7-14, 2010. Kohl's Cash coupons may not be redeemed (1) to purchase Kohl's Cares for Kids® merchandise or other charitable items; (2) to reduce a Kohl's Charge or any third party charge account balance; (3) as price adjustments on prior purchases; or (4) to purchase gift cards. If merchandise purchased earning a Kohl's Cash coupon is subsequently returned or price adjusted, the value of the Kohl's Cash coupon previously earned and/or the amount of the merchandise refund may be reduced to reflect any unearned value. Return value of merchandise purchased with Kohl's Cash coupon that is then returned may also be subject to adjustment. Terms and conditions apply.

I honestly don't know, maybe another GD'er might.

BUT, is there a particular car seat you are looking for? I can hunt around.

I'm looking at the Graco Nautilus. The reason I want to get it from Kohls is I have a gift card left from Christmas yet. I was going to do the trade in thing at toys r us, but getting it from kohls at 30% off is a better deal.

Any idea when the next 30% off will come out? I need a new carseat.

I can NOT confirm this yet, but here's an upcoming that I saw, anyone get an email yet from Kohls with this?:

30% Off Your Purchase (Kohl's Charge Card Members)

Code: KCTAKE30

February 10 to February 17, 2010

*Doesn't work yet!

hth

I can NOT confirm this yet, but here's an upcoming that I saw, anyone get an email yet from Kohls with this?:

*Doesn't work yet!

hth

Don't forget, the Kohl's cash you earn this week comes off before you get the 30% off during the time you can use your cash.

*Doesn't work yet!

hth

Thank you! To bad the Kohls cash wasn't still going on when this starts. oh well.

*Doesn't work yet!

hth

Hi! I got the book with the 30% today! That is the code!