Official Kohls.com Kohl's Online Coupon Code Discussion Thread

Brad

Found on another site, helps you "do the math" if you still want free shipping.

No Free Shipping coupons as of 10/01/09. Currently, the only way to receive free shipping is when the grand total equals to $75.00 after all discounts are applied. For example, if you purchase $108.00 in merchandise, apply the 30% discount; the new grand total is now equal to $75.60. FREE SHIPPING will then apply + applicable sales tax.…

I assume others got the coupon in their statement envelope for $10 off a $75 purchase. I went to use it today. Spent $130, - $80 in Kohl's cash, total $50. I no longer had $75 so the cashier wouldn't even try to scan it. Oh well, I will use it another time. They took the 30% off the $50. Still not a bad deal.

I assume others got the coupon in their statement envelope for $10 off a $75 purchase. I went to use it today. Spent $130, - $80 in Kohl's cash, total $50. I no longer had $75 so the cashier wouldn't even try to scan it. Oh well, I will use it another time. They took the 30% off the $50. Still not a bad deal.

Can you use the $10 off with the 30% off at the store? If everything is above $75 anyway?

The no more free shipping thing is going to be a deal breaker for alot of people. I can understand cutting back costs, but maybe lower the minimum from $75 to $50 or something.

exactly. $75 is too much to spend to get free shipping in my opinion. I would do the $50. Its a total deal breaker for me.

I was so excited that my $25 gc came from MyPoints for Kohl's today, there is a shower curtain I have been wanting, but it is not on as good of sale as it was (the regular price is 39.99 and there is no way I am paying that much, it was half off, now it is 27 something), figured I would buy a liner and maybe the matching hooks and use A 30% off code and free shipping and just put the difference on my card, but then I came to this thread and saw the stuff about the free shipping going away unless over a certain amount =( Bummer. I think they are going to get way more returns this way, people will just buy stuff to get the free shipping and then return it to the store which will in turn cost them more

I was so excited that my $25 gc came from MyPoints for Kohl's today, there is a shower curtain I have been wanting, but it is not on as good of sale as it was (the regular price is 39.99 and there is no way I am paying that much, it was half off, now it is 27 something), figured I would buy a liner and maybe the matching hooks and use A 30% off code and free shipping and just put the difference on my card, but then I came to this thread and saw the stuff about the free shipping going away unless over a certain amount =( Bummer. I think they are going to get way more returns this way, people will just buy stuff to get the free shipping and then return it to the store which will in turn cost them more

:yup: Exactly! This new CEO does not seem to think things through very well. Must have his eye on the huge salary and bonus if they reach sales goals and the greed is shielding his vision:

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-17054030.html

Kohl's Corp.'s newly appointed chief executive officer, Kevin Mansell, will get a $1.15 million salary, 250,000 stock options and a share award worth as much as $2.5 million if the company meets performance goals under his watch.

Mansell, 56, succeeds Larry Montgomery, 59, who continues to serve as a working chairman of the board with responsibility for strategic growth and talent management initiatives. Mansell's promotion does not mean that Montgomery is retiring, but it is part of a planned succession, Montgomery said in an interview Wednesday.

Mansell, who has been the company's president since 1999, adds day-to-day operations and execution of growth and strategy to his list of duties. ...

Are there any new codes today? Wanted to place another order with the 30% off before it ended last night, and totally didn't get time.

OCTSAVE15 15% off (valid 10/8-10/20)

OCTPICK20 20% off (valid 10/9-10/12) (orders of $100.00)

HOME50FREE Free Shipping on $50 or More after discounts (valid 10/8 - 10/18)

With the $10 off $75 coupon, what if I am using my Kohls charge to just pay part, and not the whole total on the charge, can I still use it? (for example, I have a $25 Kohls gc and a $100 amex gc I would like to use, am probably going to spend about $150 total after 20% off, then the 25 gc, then, the 100 gc, so about 25 on kohls charge)?? I am thinking they probably wont let me?

With the $10 off $75 coupon, what if I am using my Kohls charge to just pay part, and not the whole total on the charge, can I still use it? (for example, I have a $25 Kohls gc and a $100 amex gc I would like to use, am probably going to spend about $150 total after 20% off, then the 25 gc, then, the 100 gc, so about 25 on kohls charge)?? I am thinking they probably wont let me?

I think that they will if you call customer service. I had a GC last year that I used and then charged the remainder on my Kohl's Charge.