Official Kohls.com Kohl's Online Coupon Code Discussion Thread

Brad

BIG thanks for posting the free shipping code and 30% off code. I was planning to pick up a Dyson DC14 on BF. By using these codes along with the sale price, it was cheaper than BF PLUS I got $50.00 in Kohls cash to use towards another gift. The best part? I dont have to be in line at 4:00 a.m. on BF. I LOVE me some BF shopping but I dont usually arrive until 5-6, depending on what Im after and store hours. Thanks!!!!!!

I got a $20 Kohl's cash coupon for spending $100 online that has to be used in store. Can I use the % off coupon with my purchase also or is it just a straight $20 off. hope I'm making sense............

You can use both, but the % off gets deducted from your total after the $20 Kohl's cash is taken off.

I agree, I dont have a printer and last time it was offered I just let it expire, this time it was 110.00 so I called and explained I have no printer, they said if I write dont pin,etc... they will put it in system. I still would much rather just use it online though.

As Christmas wish lists get lengthier, make sure you’re prepped for the challenge of holiday shopping. Sign up to receive Kohl’s e-mail alerts and -- beginning in December -- we’ll reveal a new deal every day. This holiday our 25 Deals of Christmas will help you whittle away those wish lists!

Source: www.kohls.com

Sign-up for our Sale Alerts* today, and we'll send you an e-mail that'll save you $5 off your next in-store purchase and 10% off your next Kohls.com purchase! Plus you'll receive e-mail updates about our ...

http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/registration/sale_alert_signup.jsp