Official Kohls.com Kohl's Online Coupon Code Discussion Thread

Brad

• 2 weeks later...

MAR15CDT Save 15% on Any Purchase (11am - 4pm CDT) 3/16/10

DRESS4PROM Save 15% on Juniors' Dress Purchase 3/16/10

MAR20CDT Save 20% on $100 Purchase (11am - 4 pm CDT) 3/16/10

SAVE100V Save 10% on $75 Purchase (Visa payment) 4/3/10

Can anyone tell me why most of the coupon codes are only able to be used with a charge card.

I think this is unfair.discounts should be for everyone,reguardless how you pay.

Just my 2 cents worth.. :)

just venting.Thank you

Can anyone tell me why most of the coupon codes are only able to be used with a charge card.

I think this is unfair.discounts should be for everyone,reguardless how you pay.

just venting.Thank you

I think the discount with kohls charge card only is designed to encourage more shoppers to get the card.

This must be annoying if you are opposed to getting more cards. There are coupons occasionally for non card holders- usually 10 -15 % off .

I have only one store card - this one (guess their marketing works). In my state you can pay a set % (30 maybe) of the balance to avoid all charges. I use this feature to avoid paying for items that I take back. I have MVP status and often am able to use the 30% off code with free shipping. I have paid no interest in the 5 years I have had the card - and the savings (both $ and time) are worthwhile for me.

Edited by ukdebc
typo - not enough coffee yet!

just venting.Thank you

When you pay with a credit card, that transaction is charged a certain fee per swipe of the card, usually 20-30 cents, and then they are charged a percentage of the sale, usually 1-2%. So paying with their own credit card, they don't have those fees to pay, which is why they offer discounts :)

That's also why some stores/gas stations require you to buy a certain dollar amount of stuff if you are paying with a credit/debit card. Although I thought that was illegal :confused:

www.Kohls.com

new6381 Save 10% on Any Purchase 4/2/10

FREESHIP75 Free Shipping on $75 Purchase 4/3/10

SAVE100V Save 10% on $75 Purchase (Visa payment) 4/3/10

SAVENOW Save 15% on Any Purchase 4/3/10

SHOP2SAVE Save 20% on $100 Purchase 4/3/10