Why do you shop on Black Friday?

ChristmasShopping

It's fun and you get good deals! I first went back in '07 and I had the best time shopping with my sister and sister-in-law. We left at midnight, shopped until about 4 am, had breakfast at IHOP, and then went to Walmart. We didn't make it home until about 3 the next day.

I tell my husband it is the same as hunting, it is a rush........

Yes, we are giant rush junkies!

Like hunting we dress up in layer to sit and watch the open (market) range with our weapons (this website, gift cards, and saved up funds).

We tell great hunting tails to friends and as crazy as it sounds we have friends and family that want to come along.

It is the money we save is our skill and all the stuff we get is our kill.

Like hunting some people just don't get it.:tongue1:

I think for some it is the one time of the year where you can go shopping crazy and just cut loose on buying. Especially for me. I am usually pretty conservative all year, cause I know that on Black Friday there are no limits and I plan on having a blast buying stuff. It's like the calm before the storm. Pardon the cliche of course.

I think for some it is the one time of the year where you can go shopping crazy and just cut loose on buying. Especially for me. I am usually pretty conservative all year, cause I know that on Black Friday there are no limits and I plan on having a blast buying stuff.

Ditto! The other day one of my Dr.'s at work asked me why would you do it? It seems so crazy! I told him that BF is my favorite sport! hehe

Great deals for myself. Since I don't celebrate the holidays and I'm shopping for myself, my husband or my house, I don't really feel any pressure at all and get great deals. This will be my third year, I buy my electronics on-line and then go out for clothes and other deals the others will not be fighting or standing in line for.

Its a tradition in my family. I go with my mom and my sistes. My grandmother always came with us. She got sick on Thanksgiving and was really upset she was going to miss black friday. I have been going since I was about 10. Once my DD are old enough they will join in the fun too.

Like everyone else has said

The deals, the rush, the crowd, tradition.

And spending 2 crazy adventurous days with my mom from 4am Thanksgiving Day til after we're done shopping on BF it is a crazy madness of shopping, laughing, food, shopping, and general awesomeness lol :woot2:

Black Friday is the one of the greatest days. It really gets me in the spirit of Christmas. I love the rush of the shopping day. Waiting for the Black Friday ads to come out is torture. I get so excited when the first ad is posted. I am addicted to Black Friday.:cheesy:

To me it signals the start of the holiday season. You pig out for 24 hours and then you burn it off rushing around.

My dh is looking for a new job. We live in cold and snowy Fingerlakes NY and when he brought up Florida as an option , my FIRST (and I am not lying) thought was...Hooray!!! BF without snow and coats :D Dedication to the craft!