Why do you shop on Black Friday?

ChristmasShopping

We started doing BF when we were a carefree young couple sans children :P Now, shopping for kids mean shopping for deals on really sought after stuff :cheesy: So, we eat Thanksgiving dinner at my aunts, then dessert at my MIL's, then head home to catch some sleep. My mom meets us at our house around 3 a.m. We head out, while the kids sleep in. When they wake up, she makes breakfast and lets them watch all the TV they want. Meanwhile, we shop at MUST go to places (namely TRU and Walmart), then relax with a coffee from Dunkin or Starbucks :D before finishing at a slower pace. We bring home lunch for Gramma and the kids.

• 2 weeks later...

I think for some it is the one time of the year where you can go shopping crazy and just cut loose on buying. Especially for me. I am usually pretty conservative all year, cause I know that on Black Friday there are no limits and I plan on having a blast buying stuff. It's like the calm before the storm. Pardon the cliche of course.

I TOTALLY AGREE! This is the one time a yr where I feel i can shop without guilt. I get awesome deals and it really puts me in the Christmas spirit. Black Friday has become a tradition and I truly love it.

I am very rarely able to spend time doing anything I love doing. I Love Black Friday. It is me and My Ipod alone for the day. I get to shop for the people I love the most and know that I am going to make them happy. I am getting deals and meeting my budget. My family does not live here and I have tried to get my sister to come up from NC to go with me but she won't so I shop alone. I don't mind.

I'm cheap.

That's it.

:tongue1:

love it! :D

My boys love going on BF with me. The problem is, now they WANT to go. We don't do Walmart, that's too scary. We go to World Market and other fun places like that.

I've hit a bunch of huge contests this year, so a lot of stuff is already taken care of this will just be gravy ;)