Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Does anyone know - if I bought an ipod a week and a half ago, can I bring in the 10% off coupon for a price adjustment?

Happy to report they honored the coupon today (price adjusted) after my purchase 10 days ago. $24 back on an ipod (all ipods 10% off).

I found a couple of the Enamel Coated Cast Iron Pans...I bought this one for $17.48

DCPI: 070010144

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41IdS5Xd3WL._AA260_.jpg

I bought another one but I can't seem to find the receipt. I believe it was the 3 quart one. I will check when I get home. They were also clearancing some of the Kitchen Tools and Gadgets.

I did find the 057-16-0020 Tom Tom GPS for $57.54. I picked up 3 of them. :eyepoppin

They were marked only at 50% but when I entered them in on the price scanner they were 75%.

OMG! So excited! My Target had 3 or 4 endcaps in toys with 30% off clearance toys today!!!! Target Toy Clearance is starting already! I was so excited that I can't really remember what I saw, but there were some babydolls, little dog robots, and a pretty wide variety of other things. The TRIO Castle set was clearanced, too, and another Trio set as well. I can't believe they are already starting the toy clearance...do they usually do this before Christmas? Maybe I just never paid much attention until after Christmas.

Also saw a 5-6 piece cooking set at 30% off and a bunch of sets of cookie sheets and storage canisters.

I'm so excited for toy clearance! Woo!

OMG! So excited! My Target had 3 or 4 endcaps in toys with 30% off clearance toys today!!!! Target Toy Clearance is starting already! I was so excited that I can't really remember what I saw, but there were some babydolls, little dog robots, and a pretty wide variety of other things. The TRIO Castle set was clearanced, too, and another Trio set as well. I can't believe they are already starting the toy clearance...do they usually do this before Christmas? Maybe I just never paid much attention until after Christmas.

Also saw a 5-6 piece cooking set at 30% off and a bunch of sets of cookie sheets and storage canisters.

I'm so excited for toy clearance! Woo!

Yes, it always starts about 2 weeks before Christmas to get things moving that are just sitting.

They've been doing it for Halloween the last couple of years, so maybe they are doing it with Christmas now. I bet they make more overall by doing it rather than keeping it full price and then taking it all the way down after Christmas. Or it could be a matter of wanting to turn the selling space over faster after the holiday. I noticed the electrical cords and stuff at our store being 30% off a week or so ago. I was hoping that didn't mean they wouldn't run it with regular Christmas clearance. All my extension cords are green because I always buy those.

They've been doing it for Halloween the last couple of years, so maybe they are doing it with Christmas now. I bet they make more overall by doing it rather than keeping it full price and then taking it all the way down after Christmas. Or it could be a matter of wanting to turn the selling space over faster after the holiday. I noticed the electrical cords and stuff at our store being 30% off a week or so ago. I was hoping that didn't mean they wouldn't run it with regular Christmas clearance. All my extension cords are green because I always buy those.

I bought an outside timer last week and all that stuff was orange stickered at 30% off... not a good sign! :(

Has anyone noticed if GI Joe toys are on clearance yet? Thanks!:)

I did not see any today. I saw mostly iDogs, a few babydolls, a couple of baby toys, a lot of little playdoh stocking-stuffer sized things, and a few other random things. There were some clearance tags in the aisles, though, and I didn't walk down each one to see what was clearanced. I did look at the Star Wars section and didn't see any clearance there.