Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

All my boys want this year for Christmas is Transformers stuff. I checked them out on Amazon and they are pricey. Today I found the 6 inch diecast ones for 75% off at Target!! Regular price $20.96, I paid $4.54 each. Woo Hoo!! :cheesy:

those are pretty much all my little one talks about.. lol... picked up one of those too a few weeks ago at 50% off... Looked yesterday and they are still at 50% here...

school supplies 30% off here too- they had TONS of aisles worth of stuff left. I did find a white dry erase board that I needed anyway so I picked it up. Otherwise I will wait til stuff gets cheaper- all we really need is paper, comp books, stuff like that and they had cases of it, so think I will hold out til 75%

Those transformers are basically statues, they don't transform. Might not matter, depending on your kids age, but just wanted to be sure you knew.

The 75% off diecast transformers that I bought transform, my DS has been playing with the 2 I got all day. I think my DH is even more excited about them then my son. I got one that transforms into a jet and another that transforms into a blue fire truck. I thnk they were $5 each after 75% off.

Still had about 15 Tags at 50% off, waiting for them to go to 75% off since I really don't need one but for $2.50 would buy.

The 75% off diecast transformers that I bought transform, my DS has been playing with the 2 I got all day. I think my DH is even more excited about them then my son. I got one that transforms into a jet and another that transforms into a blue fire truck. I thnk they were $5 each after 75% off.

Still had about 15 Tags at 50% off, waiting for them to go to 75% off since I really don't need one but for $2.50 would buy.

Hmmmm...that's interesting! Must be different from the one I saw! Wish we had that many Tags! No such luck. I'll be lucky to get one or two for gifts. Just can't pass them up with the Q.

Lots of clearance cosmetics marked 75% off, inlcuding Pixi, Napoleon Perdis, Sonia Kashuk, Almay, Maybelline, L'Oreal HIP, and Neutrogena. Some stuff that would make holiday gifts for tweens or teens, like makeup palettes and travel organizers.

Some gas grills were 50% off, including a stainless steel Aussie grill with side burner. Lots of BBQ accesories were 50% off, unfortunately not the covers, which is what I need!

Lots of Thomas O'Brien bedding and towels/rugs were 50% off, check aisles AND endcaps.

Saw a ton of markdowns at 30% off throughout aisles and on endcaps that I will be keeping my eye on, including drapery panels, bath accessories, gardening items, candles, housewares, patio, and more.

Do you guys think it's up to the store manager or should I call corporate? I really want a couple diji games.

I'd just go in there again and try to use the coupon with a different cashier. And I'd go to their website and ask on there. Or call another TRU and ask and when they say "yes" explain to them that the store you went to wouldn't take them & see what they say.