Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Gah! They marked it down after we were there. I knew I should have asked!

Were there Tags left at either location? I thought about going back for a couple more to give to friends, but if they are cleaned out I will not waste the time!

Not sure... I was in and out very quickly before I picked my kiddos up from school. I wanted to get some goggles and other pool goodies for next year. There were a couple of guys shopping the aisle at Ward Pkwy, and you'd thought they'd never seen clearance before. I swear one of them was about ready to wet his pants over the flippers and swim shoes.

LOL... I wanted to say, "buddy, it's just a bunch floaties and life jackets." I mean I understand the excitement, but I guess I've just been around Target clearance toooooo long and I've seen MUCH more exciting deals than some beach balls marked down from $3 to 75 cents. I think I'm getting a bit jaded maybe?? :)

I did find this cool scooter (the Pulse Kick-n-Go Xcelerator) for $25 (down from $100)... My 8YO daughter has a major need for speed and loves scooters, so hopefully this was worth the money!

http://TSA.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p4332726reg.jpg

what tag books did they have marked 75%??? i got 6 tag readers for charity and i'd like to get some books to go with them. anyone know where to get the 4.00 off the books coupon??? also found 4 mm's today! woo-hoo!:P

You found MMs?! For $.69? That deal is OVER around here...all 10 packs are $2.99.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmcannon View Post

what tag books did they have marked 75%??? i got 6 tag readers for charity and i'd like to get some books to go with them. anyone know where to get the 4.00 off the books coupon??? also found 4 mm's today! woo-hoo!

You found MMs?! For $.69? That deal is OVER around here...all 10 packs are $2.99.

oops!! sorry it was market pantry not mm's..... thanks for catching my mistake before i confused everyone! :)

I got the ONLY 2 Tags in our store (not in their regular location, BTW :gdparanoid: ) and the cashier AND the Lead Cashier both gave me grief for having 2 coupons!

Even after showing that it says on the coupon"Limit one coupon per ITEM purchased" they said, "well let's try it and see if it works..." :eyepoppin

waited for 10 minutes just to walk out as if I stole from them! GRRRR!!!

this store doesn't usually give me grief.. I hope it doesn't happen again or I'm shopping at a different Target

I finally found the Tag Readers marked 75% off too at our Champlin, MN ST for the $2.48 price ($12.48-$10 mq) yesterday. I was very excited since I had called a couple other Targets near me and they either had no tags left or a couple left at 50% off. The Champlin store only had 5 left and I bought all 5 for Christmas presents and a couple of birthdays coming up.

Woo Hoo! Picked up two TAGs for $2.48. They had a bunch, and I had more coupons on me, but I felt guilty buying more than what I needed. I'll have to let some other moms in the area know about this deal so they can get in on it.

I am now on the hunt for some books, are there currently any good deals out there?

Don't know about the TQ for Leapster. Where is it from?

Yea I got one too about a month ago in a Target coupon pack in the mail. I used mine when the tags were 24.98 so I used the $10.00 and $5.00 and got the tag for 9.98.

Stilll hoping to catch some tags at 12.49, but they are still 24.98 here.

Yea I got one too about a month ago in a Target coupon pack in the mail. I used mine when the tags were 24.98 so I used the $10.00 and $5.00 and got the tag for 9.98.

Stilll hoping to catch some tags at 12.49, but they are still 24.98 here.

Wow, I just threw this out yesterday, went out to the trash and retrieved it. It was a BTS booklet. Now to see if ours has any left.

Can someone post a pic of which Tag systems they are getting for so cheap? I went today and everything at mine is ringing up full price. I would really like to get 2 of these for my niece and cousin but I think I may not be so lucky. :(

It the "old" version that holds 5 books (as opposed to 10). The "new" Tag boxes have Dr. Suess on them. The old don't. The DPCI # is 204-04-0877.

I don't know how to post a pic, but here's a link to it on the Target site:

http://www.target.com/LeapFrog-Tag-Reading-System/dp/B00134O7QU/sr=1-2/qid=1252085488/ref=sr_1_2/178-7864752-3641462?ie=UTF8&search-alias=tgt-index&frombrowse=0&rh=k%3ATag%20reading%20system&page=1

There's a picture of the box on there.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B00134O7QU/sr=8-1/qid=1252084962/ref=dp_otherviews_3?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&img=3&qid=1252084962&sr=8-1

I believe this is the correct Tag Picture. I think the newer ones have a cover on the front with a cutout in the corner to open and look in the box. My store up north still had a ton today but still marked 34.xx ringing 12xx.

I also found the princess trike, dora trike, and a 12 in Thomas the train bike (rang up toy story 12 in but the picture is thomas), all 75 off but not marked at all 75 off, all marked 30 off so it pays to check them!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B00134O7QU/sr=8-1/qid=1252084962/ref=dp_otherviews_3?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&img=3&qid=1252084962&sr=8-1

I believe this is the correct Tag Picture. I think the newer ones have a cover on the front with a cutout in the corner to open and look in the box. My store up north still had a ton today but still marked 34.xx ringing 12xx.

I also found the princess trike, dora trike, and a 12 in Thomas the train bike (rang up toy story 12 in but the picture is thomas), all 75 off but not marked at all 75 off, all marked 30 off so it pays to check them!

Were these trikes and bikes in boxes or already fully assembled?

only the green ones were on sale at the store i checked but were 24.98. i have my mother checking the other store near us. pink one scanned 49.99. I'll wait and see if they come down more. The dora tricyle somebody mentioned previously was 11.06 and they had a spiderman battery trike for 17.xx but boy is a newborn and girl already has a few trikes already.