Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Our pools have not come down anymore either. The tech dude truck set was marked to 85% off so its about 3.75,they had a ton left.It doesnt look like they are doing to get rid of them.The cleaning items such as tide,downy,etc is now 30% so not much of a deal there.The Ms. Smith and edwards pies were 50% making them 1.67 and 2.64

Which store did you go? I have been waiting on the super soakers to go on clearance.

###087110059 Nerf N Strike Magstrike AS-10 4.98 was 19.99

###204022056 Super Soaker Max-D 3000 Twin pack 3.74 was 14.99

###204022228 Transformers Super Soaker 3.74 was 14.99

###072041570 Slushie Express 4.98 was 19.99

###065151083 23 1/2" copper lamp w/shade 12.48 was 49.99

###065151351 15 1/2 " Grainy wood lamp base 9.98 was 39.99

###200061486 monkey/octopus plastic pitcher 1.98 was 7.99

###200061458 monkey face plastic plate .74 was 2.99

###200061447 round monkey plastic plate .37 was 1.49

###200061425 square plastic dinner plate .44 was 1.79

###200061487 large metal beverage tub 4.24 was 16.99

###Bisquick complete mix 3 cheese biscuits .38 was .77 exp 12/19/09

###Taco bell thick n chunky salsa 1.04 was 2.09 exp 11/23/09

###Ortega salsa verde 1.44 was 2.99 exp 11/18/10

###Sunmaid vanilla yogurt cranberries 1.14 was 2.29 exp 4/8/10

###Archer Farms golden raisins and cherries 1.08 was 2.19 exp 12/08/09

###Ortega 2 cheese pizza grande dinner kit 1.78 was 3.59 exp 10/28/09

###Campbells Chicken gravy .51 was 1.02 exp 9/6/10

###Pillsbury stars and stripes funfetti cake mix .78 was 1.59 exp 8/26/10

###Pace taco sauce 16 oz .98 was 1.99 exp 7/10

Lots of other foods marked down 50%. If you have MQs, could be money makers. Red dollar spot still 50% off.

Found a Graco Nautilus carseat marked down to 89.99 (50% off). Not sure why as all the others were $179, the color I guess. I love the one my son has, and never see these on sale. Also had an "online only return" on the graco snugride 32, it was $104-but since I have never seen these below 149 I got it also. This new recommendation to keep them backwards until 2 has changed out carseat plan....

Went to another store today...about 10 Tags on the shelf, 3 different box styles. I scanned all three styles and the one with Dr. Seuss came up as full price and the other two were $34.98. There were NO tags/stickers to indicate that these were on clearance. I went ahead and bought one b/c I'm going to be out of town for the next 10 days and who knows if they will still be there. Used the $10 coupon & a $5 Target coupon that came in a Back-to-school mailer, so at least I got it for $20.

I'm hoping that b/c these aren't marked, the "lay" shopper will not snag them up and they will still be there for us Perimeter Perusers when they go down to 50-75%.

Red Dot Dollar spot 50% off.

Went to another store today...about 10 Tags on the shelf, 3 different box styles. I scanned all three styles and the one with Dr. Seuss came up as full price and the other two were $34.98. There were NO tags/stickers to indicate that these were on clearance. I went ahead and bought one b/c I'm going to be out of town for the next 10 days and who knows if they will still be there. Used the $10 coupon & a $5 Target coupon that came in a Back-to-school mailer, so at least I got it for $20.

I'm hoping that b/c these aren't marked, the "lay" shopper will not snag them up and they will still be there for us Perimeter Perusers when they go down to 50-75%.

Red Dot Dollar spot 50% off.

I think I grabbed the best deal when I looked for and found my $5 Target coupon.

I went back to the store to have it applied to my TAG purchase of a couple days ago and it ended it up being $9.98 :eyepoppin ($24.98-$10Q,-$5 Target Q):shock::cheesy:

Went to my target and checked the Tag systems....they were marked down to $34.98. I used the $10 coupon I printed out before going so it was $24.98. Not too bad...I didn't want to take a chance I would miss out when it went down 50%. I also got one of the books that had been marked down to $3.48...used a $4 off coupon so it was free:-) That made me feel better about not waiting for the Tag system to be marked down 50%....lol...

Where did you get a $4 off coupon? I have only been able to find $3 off. Not that I mind paying $.48 for the books, but free just sounds AWESOME!!

I think I grabbed the best deal when I looked for and found my $5 Target coupon.

I went back to the store to have it applied to my TAG purchase of a couple days ago and it ended it up being $9.98 :eyepoppin ($24.98-$10Q,-$5 Target Q):shock::cheesy:

Where did you get the $5 target coupon for them? Do you get them in the mail? I never get Target coupons in the mail :(

Where did you get a $4 off coupon? I have only been able to find $3 off. Not that I mind paying $.48 for the books, but free just sounds AWESOME!!

It was from a link from a previous post. When you click on the link it brings up a leapfrog screen and you can get the $10 coupon for the system and than you can get a $4 coupon for the books. Hope this helps:-)

Smith & Hawken was 75% off and included small pots, wreaths, fake plants, garden stepping stones, candles, etc. Fall decor is taking it's place. Of course the garden tool bag I was stalking was gone. Last season's "Home" brand home decor items were 75% off (the scheme was sort of beigey old-world traditional, with maps, globes, and wooden items; it has since changed to gray and purple modern). Tons of food items on clearance throughout the store, on endcaps and in the aisles, mostly 50% off here. Snagged some salsas that turned out to be "meh". Also lots of 75% off video games for all systems.

Smith & Hawken was 75% off and included small pots, wreaths, fake plants, garden stepping stones, candles, etc. Fall decor is taking it's place. Of course the garden tool bag I was stalking was gone. Last season's "Home" brand home decor items were 75% off (the scheme was sort of beigey old-world traditional, with maps, globes, and wooden items; it has since changed to gray and purple modern). Tons of food items on clearance throughout the store, on endcaps and in the aisles, mostly 50% off here. Snagged some salsas that turned out to be "meh". Also lots of 75% off video games for all systems.

Where r u? North, central or south texas?

Here's the link for the $4.00 off Tag Book Coupon. There's also a $5 off Leapster game coupon. You have to login to see all the coupons.

http://www.leapfrog.com/en/landingpages/learning_path_recommendation.html

This link only gives a $3.00 Tag Book coupon and a $4.00 Leapster game coupon.

http://www.leapfrog.com/en/landingpages/coupons.html?siteID=RjWYtCqO0.M-5.2xVc_5Zuq9jClvCC5k4Q?siteID=RjWYtCqO0.M-utZoCi.Gjntwf1UvccmHAA

Here's the link for the $4.00 off Tag Book Coupon. There's also a $5 off Leapster game coupon. You have to login to see all the coupons.

http://www.leapfrog.com/en/landingpages/learning_path_recommendation.html

This link only gives a $3.00 Tag Book coupon and a $4.00 Leapster game coupon.

http://www.leapfrog.com/en/landingpages/coupons.html?siteID=RjWYtCqO0.M-5.2xVc_5Zuq9jClvCC5k4Q?siteID=RjWYtCqO0.M-utZoCi.Gjntwf1UvccmHAA

Thank you so much. I will use these for some books for the reading system that we already got a smokin deal on.

i am so glad we looked last night i finally got the bonzai the plunge inflatable slide. i sent everyone on a manhunt last week on Thursday and it was still $262. Went last night and punched the numbers and low and behold $93.74. YEAH!!!

i am so glad we looked last night i finally got the bonzai the plunge inflatable slide. i sent everyone on a manhunt last week on Thursday and it was still $262. Went last night and punched the numbers and low and behold $93.74. YEAH!!!

Oh, SO jealous!!! I only ever saw one even at full price at our stores. No chance of getting it. Our boys had a blast on one at a 4th of July party. I just can't bring myself to spend $300-$400 for one.

I hope I can find one! I have been watching and I saw them at 15% and then at 30%. I haven't been to Target all week so I hope I didn't already miss out!

Goldenrod Target dollar spot and pool are 50% off. Picked up a couple of Banzai twin barrel water blasters for $4.98 (75% off), but other pool toys/Speedo stuff was only 30% off. They had the manual ice shaver for 75% off and various kids' melamine plates for 75% off.

Just went to Target, Tags 50% off ($25). Found 2 tag books (same title) for $3.48, plus two grocery items for $.47 each, but cashier would only let me use 1 $4 tag coupon since using the other would have made my total negative...Red dot items 50% off and very little 75% off toys.

At one of my Targets the Off and Cutter mosquito repellants were 75% off. They had several Off lamps. I remembered that last year they contained coupons so checked it out and sure enough they had 2 $2 off the Lamps and 1 $1 off the refills. The lamps were $2.38 and the refill $1.24 (I think) which made them $0.38 and $0.24 respectively. A couple had additional coupons for $2 off the Off clip-on and $1 off the clip-on refills. They didn't have any of the clip-ons left, but it made the refills free. HTH

Briefly went thru target today while waiting on a prescription...found super soakers 75% off....small guns were 1.98...medium sized guns were 3.74....inflatable 53 inch baby pool was 50% at 4.98...and tons of girls tank tops were 1.48 and 1.75....unfortunately tag readers were still 30% off here :(

Just went to Target, Tags 50% off ($25). Found 2 tag books (same title) for $3.48, plus two grocery items for $.47 each, but cashier would only let me use 1 $4 tag coupon since using the other would have made my total negative...Red dot items 50% off and very little 75% off toys.

At least they let you use 1 of the coupons, they wouldn't let me use it because the coupon was for more than the book!!

Sorry, been away... North Texas.

Been finding a lot of really random clearance items lately ,so remember to check those endcaps, you never know what treasure you might find!

Now is the time when people have returned stuff & you find good stuff amoungst the cr@p that is left :).

Scored a kids bosch chain saw that was unpriced & had no box or anything ( I believe it was a display model) . Anyways I told the girl at the register that it was 75% off & it was $9.99 originally so I got it for $2.48. They were meant to be $14.00 so I got a good deal. DS 3 was VEY happy :)

WOW, good for you. I went last night in hopes of the same. I have two Target's close by, one had nothing, the other had one Plunge Slide left. However, the price was still $300+, with only one left, I doubt I'll be there when (or if) it goes lower.:(

At least they let you use 1 of the coupons, they wouldn't let me use it because the coupon was for more than the book!!

I used my $4 coupon on my $3.48 book w/o a problem. My Target doesn't even bat an eye when I hand them coupons. I can use as many as I want and it doesn't even matter which cashier rings me up! They are really good about adjusting the price if I forgot to use my coupon. I'll go back in a few days later with my recepit and coupon. They "fix" it and always hand me back cash (no matter how I paid.)