Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Went to two Targets today. All of the toys were the same as they were last week. I am hoping to make it back over there in the morning since last week it was Thursday that they did the markdowns. Baby stuff was still 30% off here.

I went to one Target today and found a couple of things that were 50% last week that are now 75% in the regular toy section (some Batman sets) and lots of seasonal at 75% now. A LOT of it was cleared out already.

Saw 2 Sandboxes at 75% off, but i'm not in the market.

I also scored a couple of things that were still marked at 30% off, but were actually scanning 75% off...a couple of Cranium games and the cupcake set. WOOO!! It PAYS to know exactly what toys should be 75% off and use that scanner!

Thanks all for checking last year's BTS clearance date. Do you happen to remember if the college stuff also was a part of the BTS clearance, or is that done separately? I need a mini-fridge and futon.

It was separate. I can't quite remember what it was called last year, but it seems like it cleared out earlier. Check the August/September thread from last year.

Second round of big 75% markdowns (in toys) went today. N Garland had one of the large sandboxes for 14.xx, it was by the tricycles if anyone is looking for it. Also found some great wrapping paper marked down 50%. Will try and post the specs for my toy finds later . . . too many eyes right now!!;)

ugh, I was just at my Target from 8-11:30 waiting for them to mark down. I had the kids with me so I couldn't stay much longer they were resetting the toy aisles. I am hoping my store is behind and they will go tomorrow. Hubby is going to check at 6 when he gets out of work but I am worried that it will be too late by that time if they do go today. I don't want to miss the big items I've been waiting for.

Went to the Rockford and Machesney Park stores in IL today. Machesney has a lot more stuff and they had the picnic tables at 75% off today. They also had the racing helmets at 75% off. There is not much at the Rockford location but I did finally find the dinosaur mold thing for the sand box at 75% off today.

I got the last sand/ water table at our target for $14.xx--! I also got tons of toys for 75% off. I scored a 16' slip N Slide for $4.48, some bubble toys for $2 or $3. I also saw children's booster seats for $12.xx, swimming pools were 75% off also.

My Target in Ellicott City, MD STINKS! Summer toys were only 30% and they had NOTHING marked down in the baby section!

Keep an eye on the baby section and maybe some endcaps nearby! I thought I missed the clearance on the items I wanted as the stores around me had no clearance big items in the baby section. I went on Monday this week and they had several car seats and the stroller I thought I missed out on as well as a high chair. The stuff could all be gone but it could be sitting in the back waiting to be put out somewhere else.........

I got the last sand/ water table at our target for $14.xx--! I also got tons of toys for 75% off. I scored a 16' slip N Slide for $4.48, some bubble toys for $2 or $3. I also saw children's booster seats for $12.xx, swimming pools were 75% off also.

Hi:)

Just wondering what pools is it that ya'll are seeing for 75%? I read your posts and took off to Target in a flash, but our pools are still regular price, although I did see the sand tables, but don't really need one. TIA!

p.s. I'm in the market for one of those big above ground pools, but not at $349.99! lol:eyepoppin

norma

Summer toy markdown!

Basically everything went 75% this time around besides the following:

pools 30-50% off

Slip N Slides 50% off

Life Vests

Goggles

Swimming things

Good day:) I grabbed 75% off:

2 animal bubble blowers 2.48

1 reg bubble blower included batteries 2.74

CARS big bubble wand/set 2.48

Elmo Shake Toy for 18m+ 2.98

Set of 4 squirt Guns 1.54

Boy SaND Mold 1.48

Girl Sand Mold 1.48

Ninja Turtles 2.18

Small Set of Farm Animals 1.24

and some small odds and ends: jump ropes, squirt toys, etc.

Happy Findings!:D

Secret Deal: Hyper Dash is $3.72. This is definitely an error. The Hyper Jump games were marked down, and there is a new shelf tag for Hyper Dash (which is a pretty cool game) for $16.99. But they are ringing up for the sale price at every store I have visited. Here is the game:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51WAkIPP7gL._AA260_.jpg

Secret Deal: Hyper Dash is $3.72. This is definitely an error. The Hyper Jump games were marked down, and there is a new shelf tag for Hyper Dash (which is a pretty cool game) for $16.99. But they are ringing up for the sale price at every store I have visited. Here is the game:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51WAkIPP7gL._AA260_.jpg

All of the Hyper dash games were marked down 75% last week at my store. I bought one to put away in my gift closet. They sold out in the same day.

All of the Hyper dash games were marked down 75% last week at my store. I bought one to put away in my gift closet. They sold out in the same day.

Hyper Jump was the only one that was SUPPOSED to be marked down. My receipt even says Hyper Jump on it instead of Hyper Dash. Go into any store with the reset, and they have the new price tag. The other Hyper games aren't marked down at all. So, it is a great deal. Particularly since it is even cheaper than 75% off. :yup: I picked up several for my gift shelf.

Edited by lovetoshopCA

Wnt abck to Target today. Found a few things that were marked 75% off. It was the afternoon before I could get there so most was gone. I did get a handheld VSmile for $9.99 and the shake and go speed racers set with the ramp for $9.99.

I found a few bubble blowers for $3.24. An elmo one, a spiderman one, and a cars one. My DS (3) loves bubbles. I got a Diego Slip and Slide for $2.XX, and some water gund for $1.xx.

Out Targets just went 75% off for summer toys today. I was able to get some great outdoor toys for the kids! Sorry, I don't know how to post a picture in the message. Can someone explain to me how to do that?

Step 2 Construction Sandbox

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/191-0269568-5901774?asin=B001JTAZJM&afid=yahoossplp&CPNG=toys=&lnm=B001JTAZJM|Construction_Site_Sandbox&ref=tgt_adv_XSMG1060

Step 2 Picnic Play Table

http://www.target.com/Step-2-Step2-Picnic-Table/dp/B001JTBZIM/sr=1-1/qid=1249598998/ref=sr_1_1/191-0269568-5901774?ie=UTF8&search-alias=tgt-index&frombrowse=0&index=target&rh=k%3Astep2%20picnic%20table&page=1

Playwonder Sandbox with Canopy

Out Targets just went 75% off for summer toys today. I was able to get some great outdoor toys for the kids! Sorry, I don't know how to post a picture in the message. Can someone explain to me how to do that?

Step 2 Construction Sandbox

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/191-0269568-5901774?asin=B001JTAZJM&afid=yahoossplp&CPNG=toys=&lnm=B001JTAZJM|Construction_Site_Sandbox&ref=tgt_adv_XSMG1060

Step 2 Picnic Play Table

http://www.target.com/Step-2-Step2-Picnic-Table/dp/B001JTBZIM/sr=1-1/qid=1249598998/ref=sr_1_1/191-0269568-5901774?ie=UTF8&search-alias=tgt-index&frombrowse=0&index=target&rh=k%3Astep2%20picnic%20table&page=1

Playwonder Sandbox with Canopy

OMG which ones did you find those at? I'd totally buy those and sock those away for Christmas for my friend's babies!

Please don't say Gilroy... that's a shade too far. :D

OMG which ones did you find those at? I'd totally buy those and sock those away for Christmas for my friend's babies!

Please don't say Gilroy... that's a shade too far. :D

Here's where I got them:

Picnic Table - Milpitas (they had two construction sandboxes this morning, but some lady picked them both up before I saw them)

Construction Sandbox - San Jose (Coleman Ave)

Playwonder Sandbox - Saratoga (Westgate Mall)

They were the last ones at all the stores. I did buy a Playwonder Sandbox at 50% off and a Step 2 picnic table at 30% off that I plan to return. Maybe you can purchase it when I return it to the store? Where in N. CA are you located?

What else are you looking for? I can try to tell you whether or not I saw them at the stores today. I went to 4 Targets (including the one in Central San Jose on Monterey Highway).

Here's where I got them:

Picnic Table - Milpitas (they had two construction sandboxes this morning, but some lady picked them both up before I saw them)

Construction Sandbox - San Jose (Coleman Ave)

Playwonder Sandbox - Saratoga (Westgate Mall)

They were the last ones at all the stores. I did buy a Playwonder Sandbox at 50% off and a Step 2 picnic table at 30% off that I plan to return. Maybe you can purchase it when I return it to the store? Where in N. CA are you located?

What else are you looking for? I can try to tell you whether or not I saw them at the stores today. I went to 4 Targets (including the one in Central San Jose on Monterey Highway).

I'm up the peninsula - I shop mainly at the Redwood City Target, and occasionally the Foster City one. I don't head that far down south unless I'm visiting my parents in SJ. They'll probably be gone by the weekend. :(

I tried the RWC Target after work and didn't see either one there. :(

I'm up the peninsula - I shop mainly at the Redwood City Target, and occasionally the Foster City one. I don't head that far down south unless I'm visiting my parents in SJ. They'll probably be gone by the weekend. :(

I tried the RWC Target after work and didn't see either one there. :(

You missed the last Construction Sandbox this afternoon. My friend went to the RWC one around 2pm and got the last box. They didn't have the picnic table or the sandbox there though.