Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

There were some toddler toys on clearance. I know that there were Parents and Circo brand toddler toys and there were other red stickers in the toddler toy aisle. I didn't look too closely because my kids are a bit beyond that stage, but I remember seeing a musical? flower pot and a toy camera with a mirror on the front. I am sure there is more.

Thankyou fluffkin

To LOVETOSHOPCA

Thank you for telling me to keep watching no matter what the clerks say. I went in today as they where marking some things 75%. Most of the things went 75% but not all (especially some of the stuff I wanted ).

Thanks for telling me to check though or I would have lost out on a lot!

steph3306

It is like Christmas today!!! Went shopping with dd and got about $900 worth of product for about $225. That pretty much takes care of most of the 6 grandkids Christmas and a couple of birthdays.Of course, you have to save a few things for shopping during the Christmas time. I am happy. Go TARGET!!

Gotta know, was your cart intact this morning for your shopping pleasure, hehheh??

No, but it wasn't back on the main shelves either. Some diligent employee had moved it to the go-backs in the department, which is always hidden behind a post. SOoooo....they were still there, which is all that matters. I had a VERY successful day. I was so happy about those Legos, though, as there was a lady I recognized from the last few sales who wanted all the ones I got. She was SO disappointed that she didn't get them. I had left the Castle ship set because we didn't want it, so it made her happy. :)

To LOVETOSHOPCA

Thank you for telling me to keep watching no matter what the clerks say. I went in today as they where marking some things 75%. Most of the things went 75% but not all (especially some of the stuff I wanted ).

Thanks for telling me to check though or I would have lost out on a lot!

steph3306

SO glad you got some good stuff. Yeah, you just can't trust what they say. Sometimes it isn't intentional, they just don't know what they are talking about.

For those who are interested in SoCal, San Dimas & La Verne as well as Eagle Rock did NOT mark their Legos down to 75% today. They only went to 50%. I found a few I really wanted and bought them at 50%, returned to a store than went 75%, and waited for the restock, so I got mine and a set for a friend.

Hey steph..... were you in the target off of ridge road.....saw a lady with a lot of thomas the train stuff and was wondering if it was a fellow gd'er...... I hit up three targets today, one in hutch and two in wichita, LOL!! What all did ya find??

Any reports from Knoxville, TN???

Are any of the Play Wonder toys marked down yet? They are still good deals at 50 % off!

Sorry for the dumb question.... What do they consider "Seasonal Toys"? Pools, floats, bubbles, etc??? Anything else? Will they go 75 % off soon?

TIA!!!!!!

I had to work out of town today (and an HOUR to the closest Target!:no:), so I sent my sis this morning to shop for me. I don't know what she bought yet, though. I was able to hit a store at 9 pm and, of course, it was totally picked over. Fortunately, I know where to look for people's "stashes" and I found a few hidden treasures. I'll look up the dcpi #s later, but I got:

Leapster (hidden with the Leapster 2s) $12.48

Rescue pet puppy (hidden behind FP toys) $6.24

Tinkerbell clickable bracelet (2) $2.24

Tinkerbell clickable starter kit $7.48

High School Musical purse w/ makeup and stuff $3.24

Total: $36.xx

Hey steph..... were you in the target off of ridge road.....saw a lady with a lot of thomas the train stuff and was wondering if it was a fellow gd'er...... I hit up three targets today, one in hutch and two in wichita, LOL!! What all did ya find??

Yeah I would have been there between 8:30 and 9:30 and then went to 21st st one. That would be funny if it was me. I carry a big coupon binder around.

nope wasn't you....my mom and i were there around 1030 am..... i was just leaving the hutch target at that time. Which was great because i was the only one who was back in the toys!! I was very happy with my haul :) I found the best stuff in Hutch, probably because i was the only one ha ha.........hope you had lots of good finds!! ;)

I am so glad I am not the only one with the Target "Sickness" as my husband calls it. I just knew that today would be the day for 75% and of course I was in a meeting from 8-2 with no breaks. ALL I could think about was getting to Target. It had been pretty picked over, but I still got $120 worth of stuff (Tag books, lots of board games, some magnetix and imaginex stuff, some babies and toddler toys). I was on cloud nine afterwards - OH WHAT A FEELIN'!

LOVE IT!!

Thanks for all the posts :-)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41n%2Bn5YrxEL._AA260_.jpg

I had been keeping my eye on this push buggy. It finally went to 50% off at 2 of my Targets and I didn't want to take a chance and wait for 75% so I went ahead and got it for $25.xx

I noticed at one of the Targets it wasn't even in the clearance section nor was it marked with a red sticker. You guys might want to check it out!

I also got a bunch of the soft toy storage things shaped like a rocket! Only $2.48 from $9.99. I plan on putting a few side by side on my son's wall for storage.

Edited by Luv2Scrapbook

Hi, I'm new here, I am also addicted to Target and always track the 75% & 90% off sales, this thread has really helped me to pinpoint exactely when the "big" sale would take place, thanks so much!! I live outside of Chicago in Cook County, the Target stores in Rosemont and Schaumburg went 75% off yesterday and the one in Wooddale went 75% off today. Wooddale still had a lot of clearanced items when I was there at 2:00 today. I told my husband that he needs to put shelves in our hall closet so that I could have my own personal Target store, yes, that's how much stuff I bought on clearance!! Love it!!!! :D

Alright here is what i found at two different stores::D

###Moon sand pirates 4.74

###Moon sand princess castle 4.74

###Red roboquad 29.99, only 50% off

###Handy manny 2 in 1 power tool 5.97

###Littlest pet shop clin n go pencil sharpener 1.41

###Petz dogz Pack yellow lab 3.74

###petz dogz pack beagle 3.74

###bratz pool 4.98

###Lego castles troll warship 19.98

###Tub time doodle scenes (disney ariel) 3.24

###tag book Olivia 3.48

###leapster disney princesses game 6.22

###knex ambulance 1.24

###knex firetruck 1.24

###Classic carnival coin operated gumball machine 1.32

###Rousers alarm clock (pink, shaped like a dog) 4.98

###only hearts club so small pets cats n dogs 3.74

###only hearts club so small pets cow wow 3.74

###only hearts club so small pets swimwear set 1.24

###only hearts club so small pets sleepwear set 1.24

###only hearts club anna sophia 4.24

###only hearts club taylor angelique pony club 4.74

###only hearts club taylor angelique 4.74

###only hearts club house 9.98

###only hearts club ready to play purple sleeping bag set 2.98

###only hearts club ready to play pink sleeping bag set 2.98

###only hearts club princess olivia hope bride 4.74

###only hearts club taylor angelique fairy 4.74

###only hearts club ready to wear bedtime robe set purple 2.74

###bratz spring break yasmin 4.24

###bravo team paratrooper 1.98

###navy seals diver 1.74

###didj nicktoons android invasion 7.48

###my memorex travel speaker case 6.24

###zubber refill princesses 2.48

###zubber refill army men 2.48

###puzzibits captain's crew 3.74

###jokes on you prank kit 2.07

###groovy girls petrageous panda 4.48

###groovy girls spa shauna 2.98

###circo microphone 1.82

###mold n play soap kid kleen 1.74

###bratz lil cubbies treatz n tea room 2.48

###bratz lil cubbies dreamy dressup room 2.48

###bratz lil angels princesses cloe 1.48

###bratz lil angels pet shop surprize meygan 2.74

###lego city crawler crane 14.98

###didj superchicks 7.48

###leapster foster's home 6.22 + coupon

###tag book click clack moo moo 3.48

###tumbles my roll over pup 8.47

###matchbox power scouts volkswagon 1.48

###matchbox power scouts ridge rider 1.48

###matchbox power scouts desert thunder 1.48

Of the 12 Targets locally, I've never had a problem with the old ladies at the CSR desk running to the back to buy stuff on clearance. Besdies, I always ask about an item I know they have 50 of and that isn't popular.

You are pretty lucky then, ours here locally never have 50 of anything when the clearance starts and if we do, the resellers buy them all the exact minute the stuff goes 75! And don't underestimate the 'old ladies' as most of them probably have a grandkid they would do anything for... ;-)

Edited by 1angelnhvn

You are pretty lucky then, ours here locally never have 50 of anything when the clearance starts and if we do, the resellers buy them all the exact minute the stuff goes 75! And don't underestimate the 'old ladies' as most of them probably have a grandkid they would do anything for... ;-)

They normally don't have that many of anyhting, it was one of those balls that you put the water balloon in. I don't know if it's part of the toy clearance since I think it's a summer toy.

Ended up with $80 spent, would of bought more, but I gave myself a limit this year! Did good! Christmas is done! :tongue1:

My 2 friends went with me and did great also!

Thank you guys!

I did the same thing. I bought what was within my budget. I could of bought so much more(very very tempting--:eyepoppin), but didn't. I am very happy with what I did get.

I know it was mentioned that some people were finding MM 10 packs for $2.99 so I looked while I was on a toy run yesterday. I didn't see the actual packages but the shelf did have a tag that read 10 packs for $2.99 previously $4.99. This was for apple, grape and fruit punch. I wonder if they will no longer carry the 15 packs that were $4.99? The shelf only had 3 packages of the 15 packs on it and I have never seen the store let the shelf get so low before restocking it. I am so sad, searching for MM was a favorite pastime - at least I found a total of 7 packages the first week of July!

Fisher Price Imaginext Lost Creatures Gorilla $4.24

Fisher Price Imaginext Lost Creatures Lost Creatures Skeleton Vehicle $2.98

Fisher Price Imaginext Lost Creatures Triceratops $2.98

Fisher Price Imaginext Lost Creatures Chimpanzees $2.98

Fisher Price Imaginext Island of the Lost Creatures Playset $13.48(this was only 50% off)

Fisher Price Imaginext Whale $2.98

Fisher Price Imaginext Lions $2.98

Handy Manny Manny's Phone $5.74

Handy Manny 2 in 1 Power Tool $5.97

Hot Wheels Power Revvers Blue $2.48

Hot Wheels Power Revvers Red $2.48

Hot Wheels Crash Cage Action set $5.48

Go Diego Go Sky Glider $3.74

Go Diego Go Sea Glider $3.74

Go Diego Go Extreme Rescue Antartica $2.34

Go Diego Go Extreme Rescue Cave $2.34

AquaDoodle Doodle 'n Draw Jumbo Mat(3) $6.24