Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Got a fantastic deal on some Dyson vacuums:

### 072070202 Dyson DC07 Pink full size vacuum $199.50 (50% off)

### 072070552 Dyson DC16 Root 6 Animal handheld vacuum $99.50 (50% off)

The crazy thing was, they gave me a $75 gift card for buying the DC07 - which is the promotion for the full-priced Dysons this week! So the net price was $124.50, with $30 of the purchase price going to breast cancer research! :D Their little ploy worked though, 'cause I blew the gift card on some FULL PRICED towels... AAARRRGGGHHHH... they were so soft I couldn't resist...

The crazy thing was, they gave me a $75 gift card for buying the DC07 - which is the promotion for the full-priced Dysons this week! So the net price was $124.50, with $30 of the purchase price going to breast cancer research! :D Their little ploy worked though, 'cause I blew the gift card on some FULL PRICED towels... AAARRRGGGHHHH... they were so soft I couldn't resist...

I am soooo jealous!! Now I need to go look again today at ALL my stores!!! That is an awesome deal on the pink Dyson that I have been stalking!!! I'm so happy for you!! And I bet I know just what towels you got. I had dreams of them going 75% off and getting a huge set of them!!!

I am soooo jealous!! Now I need to go look again today at ALL my stores!!! That is an awesome deal on the pink Dyson that I have been stalking!!! I'm so happy for you!! And I bet I know just what towels you got. I had dreams of them going 75% off and getting a huge set of them!!!

Yeah, I went back a couple hours later to get one for my MIL and they were all gone, so I did the rounds of the other Targets and none of them had any. All they had was the pink Root 6 (not Animal version) and they were all full price. None of the other stores even had a spot for the Root 6 Animal. So I feel very lucky to have got the ones I did. DH is thrilled and doesn't even care that the fullsize one is pink! I wish I could have found some decent towels at 75% during the last domestics clearance, but in my experience towels go QUICK. All I ever find are washcloths - towels never seem to be around at 75%, and if they are, it's just a straggler or two, no matching sets. Hence I went ahead and paid full price!

does anyone know if or when they markdown box heaters (portable heaters)?

thx

They marked them down to 30% off here last week, and every store within 15 miles of me (about 10 stores) is sold out. I needed to find 3 today because a couple of tenants have had their furnaces break down completely and need to be replaced. I managed to find 1 at one of the stores, but the rest are all gone. :no::no:

Ran in for a quick check tonight (after going to ON to use $50 off $100 coupon) and there was nothing... I literally walked out with 2 things: Lucky Charms cereal (end cap with red tag for like 30% off) and picked up one last kids book - 75% (it was the Disney musical game one about a Doggie character.)

saw a few things tonight that i'm gonna be stalking. polaroid dual screen dvd players. marked down from 229.99 to 149.99. they got pretty bad ratings online, but if the get down to the $50 range i'd be willing to give them a try. also saw lots marked down 30% in the small appliance isles. i've been stalking the pink dyson for awhile. it's still 279.99 here.

###057150013 polaroid dual screen portable dvd player 149.99 (35% off??)

###072041602 Oster Server Platter Warming Pot 14.99 (50% off)

Great deal!

I saw one last night but I was too lazy to scan it!! Shame on me.:( I wondered if it would give the gift card. Did it auto prompt for the gift card?

Pupperoni dog snacks are on temporary price reduction to $2.35. There is a printable $2/1 bag on the Pupperoni site. Pay only .35 for a bag! My dogs LOVE these.

My dog loves these too! Thanks for the info about the coupon!!

Either of the coloradans know if the heaters are 75% here yet. I think a few days ago they were still 30% off. Thanks.

Sorry. Haven't been to Target in a few weeks! Aack! I was so sick and since we live an hour away... We're moving to Littleton in a few months and I'll be just a few minutes away... watch out Target card!

Good luck finding the heaters!

+++

Niccole :D

Either of the coloradans know if the heaters are 75% here yet. I think a few days ago they were still 30% off. Thanks.

I will check the Quincy & Buckley and Arapahoe & Parker Rd locations for you today. MAYBE Gartrell. I am looking for the pink Dyson! So if you see any of those up north, please let me know. :)

Catiyana:

Quincy & Buckley had some heaters at 30% and some at 50% off. The ones that were 50% off were the double pack with two small heaters - different styles.

I was able to get one at 50% that was marked at 30% since all of them were on an endcap with a 50% off sign. They gave it to me at that price, but took the sign down.

I saw the following but didn't buy it:

Playstation 2 PS2 Guitar Hero Aerosmith Game Bundle 75% off $24.xx

Here are my finds for the day:

### 085 19 0101 Sunbeam Fan Forced Heater w/ adjustable thermostat : 50% off $14.99

### 092 11 0394 Sub zero Frost Ice Crusher Scraper 75% off .98

### 092 11 0395 Rain X De-Icer Spray 75% off $1.24

I will be stalking the paper shredders over the next week or so. :) They are at 30% off at our store now. I will probably pounce at 50%...

:)

085 19 0101 Sunbeam Fan Forced Heater w/ adjustable thermostat : 50% off $14.99

Hey everyone - I just have to offer a review on this heater...

I LOVE IT! Very kid friendly heater!

1) It has a blower and so the heat from this little heater is amazingly good.

2) It has a thermostat so you can set it anywhere from 65 - 85 degrees or you can choose to keep it on all the time. :) It doesn't mean that the temp of the heat changes - it just means it will turn off when your room reaches that temp. The heat that comes from this little heater is impressive.

3) It will not burn little fingers. It will run for 10-15 minutes and there is nothing on the exterior that gets really hot. I have 4 kids and I don't have to warn them that it is hot. They can warm cold hands and even feet safely.

4) If it tips over - it shuts off - which is a safety standard straight across the board these days - but worth a mention.

I may go back for more!

:gdrunner:

Are the cork boards, color wonder and craft kits considered stationary and therefore may be marked down today?

Yup. Though my stores always seem to mark them Tuesdays. I have been watching some of those things too. The boys need stuff to occupy them this summer, and I like to stock up.

I picked up a few 8 pc Crayola markers for Easter baskets.. found more at my store last night.. They were back up to $3.99 instead of the .99cents that i paid.. Agh.

I found that also. I was very happy when I saw the color wonder mini sets- 3 in fact and then when they scanned them they were $ 4.99 each :( needless to say I put them back.

I found that also. I was very happy when I saw the color wonder mini sets- 3 in fact and then when they scanned them they were $ 4.99 each :( needless to say I put them back.

I would not be surprised if they have them in the Easter mini-seasonal like they did Valentine's. I got some last fall in the Back to School stuff.