Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

That's odd. I just went to coupons.com on another computer I haven't printed the coupon from and it's allowing me to print 2 more. It usually only says that if you've already printed the coupon twice.

I tried printing the coupons and they go to my printer que and then they won't print from their. I have printed coupons from this site before without any problems and now that I want these coupons they won't print. Any suggestions? TIA

I FINALLY found my first MM yesterday at Kalamazoo West Main store. I was so excited I did the happy dance in the aisle. MY DH and DD have been laughing at me for the past 2 years for looking for them every time I go in to a Target. I told them its the perimeter perusing "Holy Grail".

One other question- I went in and bought one, but have another coupon. Did you have to get the sensitive ones? The coupon says a gentle care product. In my store, the only gentle care wipes are the sensitive ones... or am I missing something?

The only gentle care wipes here were the sensitive ones. I read that there are disposable changing pads that fall under the "gentle care" products as well as Gentle Care Diaper Ointment Cream. I haven't seen these at my Target though. HTH.

Fuji Film disposable Camera 27 exp. $1.58

Price $2.58 (clearance 50% off orignal price)

Peelie coupon on package $1.00 off at register.

Makes them $1.58..

Where: At the check out.

Expiration date is sometime in 2010.

I do not know if this is at all Target stores.. I bought four.. but my store had a bunch. We do not use disposable cameras anymore.. but i thought for that price we would.

Fuji Film disposable Camera 27 exp. $1.58

Price $2.58 (clearance 50% off orignal price)

Peelie coupon on package $1.00 off at register.

Makes them $1.58..

Where: At the check out.

Expiration date is sometime in 2010.

I do not know if this is at all Target stores.. I bought four.. but my store had a bunch. We do not use disposable cameras anymore.. but i thought for that price we would.

We like to keep disposable cameras in our glovebox in case we're in an accident to immediately document the scene and damage, if any. FYI.

Yesterday I saw the Food Saver Brand food sealer at 50% off. If I remember correctly, it was $119.99 and now its @$60. The bags were on sale 30% off of $10...@$6ish. We own a different brand food sealer and love ours. I'm hoping the bags go on sale further so I can stock up on them.

I bought Color Wonder Paper, Color Wonder Markers, and Color Wonder Paint all 30% off.

And 2 bottles of white wine for 50% off. I never thought to look at there wine before. Thank you OP!

Perused this morning and I found nothing. The little random things I did see were 15%. Is this normal for this time of year or is it a sign of the times?

In my experience that is normal. After the big seasonal clearances (Jan/Feb and Jul/Aug) they reset a lot of the departments with new products and you have to wait for the next big round (or for holiday clearances) to see lots of deals. Sometimes they reset a whole section, like pets, and you will see a lot of clearance there for a while. I still check back regularly because you never know when you might find some internet "As Is" returns or random clearance items.

I've found odds and ends this week, lots of Cover Girl make up at 75% off so I stocked up on Mascara and eye shadow but mostly thing that others have already mentioned on here. The funniest thing I got at 50% off was First Response Pregnancy tests, since we just decided that we are going to start trying for number 2 I figured this was a sign so I bought a couple boxes.

Side note, I finally got my Spike the Dinosaur at $32 from Walmart today. I almost cried!! I was so bummed that I couldn't find one at any of my Targets during their sale I had given up hope and then out of nowhere today at a Walmart I never go to because it's way out of my regular shopping area they were having a real clearance. I also scored the Geo Trac Airport for $10 and a bunch of Didj games and Tag Books that were marked $5 and $3 so they ended up being free after coupons.

Now to open a real can of worms, I grabbed 2 Spikes and I only need one so I do have one to offer someone at $34 ($1.98 tax) plus shipping or if you are in the Sarasota/Bradenton FL area you are welcome to pick it up. Wanted to help out anyone who was like me and was depressed they didn't find one. PM me or whatever.

Found a LeapFrog Tag Book (Walter the Farting Dog) at my closest Target today on clearance for $6.98. Had a $5 off coupon for a Tag book, making it a GREAT deal for $1.98 plus tax!!

Also got Rock Revolution for the PS3 for $13.98 for dh.

I FINALLY found my first MM yesterday at Kalamazoo West Main store. I was so excited I did the happy dance in the aisle. MY DH and DD have been laughing at me for the past 2 years for looking for them every time I go in to a Target. I told them its the perimeter perusing "Holy Grail".

congrats:D

Back from Target. Funny how I ended up there. I wasn't going to go for a while because I felt bad about leaving hubby home taking care of the kids.. Well, since it's been warmer here the last few days our heat doesn't turn on as much which leaves our finished basement super cold. So hubby mentioned something about a heater this morning and I of course remembered folks on here mentioning heaters on clearance.. Well hubby just about ran me out of the house tonight to go pick one up..

So heaters here in CT at 30% & 50% off.

I picked up this one since it was the most expensive one and we need a big one, but it is SUPER LOUD! I've looked at the reviews just now and it has 8 reviews - 1 star, all complaining that it's LOUD..

(Now, I can't remember what were the other ones that were on clearance. Has anyone found a good one that's quiet and works?)

###085190096 Bionaire Adjustable Tower Heater $32.48 (50%)

Also bought two pkgs. of Huggies wipes for .99 cents (minus the $5 coupon)

If anyone's interested I saw Woman's Schwinn Bike 26" - 75% - around $50 down from $200.

Also I found a kid's 24 piece Sesame Street puzzle that rang NOF so I took it down to the register and the cashier asked me if I knew how much it was. I told her the 75% price and she double-checked with the manager and she told her to let me have it. So I'm happy to report that Targets in my area are not taking these things away, the way some of you guys have seen.

(087090156 Sesame Street 2 Sided Puzzle, Playskool, 24 pieces)

Edited by arelf27

Also bought two pkgs. of Huggies wipes for .99 cents (minus the $5 coupon)

If anyone's interested I saw Woman's Schwinn Bike 26" - 75% - around $50 down from $200.

Do you abit more info on the Bike, I need a new one....color or type

The only gentle care wipes here were the sensitive ones. I read that there are disposable changing pads that fall under the "gentle care" products as well as Gentle Care Diaper Ointment Cream. I haven't seen these at my Target though. HTH.

Do you know when the sale ends on the wipes???

The funniest thing I got at 50% off was First Response Pregnancy tests, since we just decided that we are going to start trying for number 2 I figured this was a sign so I bought a couple boxes.

Hahaha, I saw these too and thought about picking some up but they were only 30%. OT, but you can get pregnancy tests for a buck at Dollar Tree or Big Lots. They are not a name brand but I suspect they're all made in the same factory.

So heaters here in CT at 30% & 50% off.

I picked up this one since it was the most expensive one and we need a big one, but it is SUPER LOUD! I've looked at the reviews just now and it has 8 reviews - 1 star, all complaining that it's LOUD..

(Now, I can't remember what were the other ones that were on clearance. Has anyone found a good one that's quiet and works?)

I bought several when they went 75% here and ended up returning all of them for that same reason. The micathermic/convection ones (Bionaire and Sunbeam make them) are supposed to be silent. The Bionaire is tall like the oil-filled heaters, but much lighter, and it also has wheels so you can move it around easily. It gets decent reviews. The Sunbeam is long and low to the ground like a mini baseboard heater. Unfortunately they were all sold out here by the time I took back the loud ones.

Do you abit more info on the Bike, I need a new one....color or type

I don't ride a bike myself so I don't know all the classifications but I think it said something like cruiser. I believe it was dark blue (but maybe not?) My store still had two..

It was a bit goofy looking..imho..Not as cool as some of those mountain bikes but I really don't know that much about bikes..sorry

I bought several when they went 75% here and ended up returning all of them for that same reason. The micathermic/convection ones (Bionaire and Sunbeam make them) are supposed to be silent. The Bionaire is tall like the oil-filled heaters, but much lighter, and it also has wheels so you can move it around easily. It gets decent reviews. The Sunbeam is long and low to the ground like a mini baseboard heater. Unfortunately they were all sold out here by the time I took back the loud ones.

Thank You!! I'll have to look tonight (my store still had a bunch since they are only 30-50% here)

I tried printing the coupons and they go to my printer que and then they won't print from their. I have printed coupons from this site before without any problems and now that I want these coupons they won't print. Any suggestions? TIA

I sent an email to everyone I know who doesn't have a kid in diapers and asked them to print the coupons for me at home & at work. I even had out of state relatives mail me the coupons they printed. I will not make copies of them b/c I don't want the stores to not honor them or Huggies not to do this deal again but get all the legit coupons you can.

I went back with hubby and we ended up picking 2 Lasko Heaters - $20 (50%):

http://www.target.com/LASKO-Tower-Heater-Elect-Con/dp/B001G95O3C/sr=1-6/qid=1236562142/ref=sr_1_6/185-3190605-6283452?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=0&index=target&rh=k%3Aheater&page=1

It has good reviews - 4 stars (11 reviews)

We turned it on and it is quiet and seems to heat up the room nicely so we're happy. There were still a bunch left so I'm hoping I can pick them up at 75% and return with old receipt.

So can someone tell me which day they mark-down heaters?