regarding the black friday site & forums...

Brad

Thanks to this site I've converted from a B&M BF shopper to an ONLINE BF shopper. I shop online during the year, but, all the time I've been here I didn't get that I could get most of the same deals online as I have in-store. I was just too sick to go out this year. Thank you for posting all the deals and showing me the way. I will never camp out in front of a store all night again! I'm also going to stick around for deals during the year too.

Yeah, Brad, I love that you have built the best Black Friday site! I guess it was inevitable, with you have the best original deal site.

Everyone who helped us wade through the flak, THANK YOU!!!!

The mods have been great. I always look forward to BigJim, StationChief, and Taz sharing their knowledge. Thank you to all the mods I don't know the name of straightaway.

It has been a wonderful 4 years with you and looking forward to many more.

Thanks Brad! I think I may hang around,lol. I am so excited for more hot deals!! Bring 'em on!

Jen, you better be planning to hang around. I'm patiently waiting for your and Patty to get busy posting the hot toy deals from Amazon! :tongue1:

A HUGE thank you to Brad and his hard working team that work so diligently on this site. Way to go guys (and gals)! :yup:

I'm an ALL YEAR LONGER around here and finished over 1/2 my Christmas Chopping before Black Friday thanks to Brad and this Wonderful site! Yesterday, thanks to GottaDeal I pretty much finished everything up (leaving a little room fro Cyber Monday, though!) ;)

With PRIDE I wore my GottaDeal Black Friday t-shirt yesterday to all the places I went - even the Post Office - had MANY folks grab a pen and paper and jot the site name down... We will be EVEN bigger and better next year!

Thank you Brad and all the wonderful Mods... this site is by far #1 with me 24/7 365 Days a year! :fluffy:

Also want to join in and thank Brad, his crew and fellow posters for all the info and sales going on.... I am 95% done for this year and most of what is left is stocking stuffers. THANKS again and will be checking in here year round from now on.